GamersGate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year at this time, Ea had both of them for free during their Free For Fall Sale.
I wasn't going to download it, but Ea offered to send their entire staff over to give me blowjobs while I played. I weighed the hideousness of some of their staff vs my need for blowjobs, and reluctantly accepted.

I wasn't going to download it, but Ea offered to send their entire staff over to give me blowjobs while I played. I weighed the hideousness of some of their staff vs my need for blowjobs, and reluctantly accepted.
no need to look at them whilst you receive. glory holes!

Last edited by a moderator:
A year or two ago, I'd be all over this sale - now I'm barely bothering to look at the offers section. There are some decent deals, but nothing outstanding - and none of the small random price glitches (pre-Bethesda) that kept me shopping there.

Yeah, to me this sale has a whole lot of meh all over it.  It's not bad, per se, but I own a lot of these already and the stuff I'm looking for just isn't discounted deep enough yet.  It's a good price on M:LL, but it's not "I'll get to it eventually" priced.

For all the complaints about Gamersgate, their sales consistently hit the same price levels as Steam or Amazon.  The problem is that their Bethesda oops thing isn't that special really since GMG hits those prices and consistently has the same 20 or even 25% off on top of it.  

Lately, for me, the answer to Steam sales has been JakeNome.  Until proven otherwise, Amazon has been the king of bundle pricing along with credit usage (though I get the feeling this year's holiday sales may yield some/many repeats).  And yeah, GMG with their vouchers has been pretty solid.  Maybe I'd feel differently about GamersGate if I had the additional 20% off.

With the 20% and the 5% back in Blue Coins and nickel for rating games, it's actually decent.  I haven't been checking GG since none of our computers could load the site (weirdly enough) despite trying different Wi-Fi connections.  One of the laptops just got replaced under warranty with a different model and that one can load GG just fine.  Weirdest connectivity problem I've ever encountered, but I'm pretty sure it has to do with the wifi drivers on the laptop.  

Far Cry Weekend -> up to 75% off of some inflated pricing instances!

Far Cry Collection = $25.50

--> Includes: Far Cry 1 + Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition (both w/ Tages DRM)

--> Includes: Far Cry 3: Deluxe Edition + Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (both with UPlay DRM)

Far Cry Classics Collection = $4.99

--> Includes: Far Cry 1 + FC2: Fortune's Edition (both with Tages)

Far Cry 1 -> Tages = $2.49

Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition -> Tages = $2.49

Far Cry 3 games/content

Far Cry 3: Regular Edition -> UPlay = $14.98

Far Cry 3: Deluxe Edition -> UPlay = $19.98

--> Includes: Far Cry 3: Regular Edition + Deluxe Bundle of Only DLC Packs (see details on that below)

Far Cry 3: Deluxe Bundle of (only) DLC Packs -> UPlay = $4.98

--> Includes these DLC's: The Monkey Business Pack, The Lost Expeditions, The Warrior Pack, and The Predator Pack.

--> Includes also: Digital versions of the Original Soundtrack + Digital Survival Guide Book.

--> Includes also: Six single-player missions; four rare animals to hunt; bow and flare gun unlocks for multiplayer.

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (stand-alone game) -> UPlay = $7.48

Tempting. I have heard many people say it's actually a lot better than the versions that are sold on Steam, which seem to be pretty disliked by the series' fanbase in general.

Showing up as $6.25 on USA site.

Is this cheaper on UK Site?

Also - what will conversion fees from GBP to USD mark it up at (from Paypal or a Credit Card)?

EDIT:

Entire Sniper Elite Collection (with original Sniper Elite: Berline 1945 + Sniper Elite V2 & ALL DLC):

GG USA site = $7.50

UK Site = $3.25 GBP

Sniper Elite: Berlin 1945 is DRM-FREE

Sniper Elite V2 + ALL DLC uses Steam.

Also - what will conversion fees from GBP to USD mark it up at (from Paypal or a Credit Card)?

Showing up as $6.25 on USA site.

EDIT:

Entire Sniper Elite Collection (with original Sniper Elite: Berline 1945 + Sniper Elite V2 & ALL DLC):

GG USA site = $7.50

UK Site = $3.25 GBP

Sniper Elite: Berlin 1945 is DRM-FREE

Sniper Elite V2 + ALL DLC uses Steam.

The UK is showing the price to be 5006 blue coins, so I think he meant that if you happen to have 6+ blue coins already and can drop $5 to buy 5000 blue coins from the US site before buying it from the UK site, then it is ~$5 (conversion fees avoided by using blue coins).

The UK site is showing that elite collection to be 6017 blue coins, so essentially $6.17, but I'm unaware of a way to buy blue coins in $1 increments anymore, so it's up to the buyer as to whether it's worth it buying more blue coins than needed. You can probably hit up a CAGer with the Bethesda-oops 20% discount to buy it for you for $5 though (the discount drops the UK site cost to 4812 blue coins, i.e. $4.82...which means you can just gift someone $5 of blue coins to buy it for you).

The UK is showing the price to be 5006 blue coins, so I think he meant that if you happen to have 6+ blue coins already and can drop $5 to buy 5000 blue coins from the US site before buying it from the UK site, then it is ~$5 (conversion fees avoided by using blue coins).

The UK site is showing that elite collection to be 6017 blue coins, so essentially $6.17, but I'm unaware of a way to buy blue coins in $1 increments anymore, so it's up to the buyer as to whether it's worth it buying more blue coins than needed. You can probably hit up a CAGer with the Bethesda-oops 20% discount to buy it for you for $5 though (the discount drops the UK site cost to 4812 blue coins, i.e. $4.82...which means you can just gift someone $5 of blue coins to buy it for you).
http://www.gamersgate.com/shop/addtocart?sku=DD-CRED1000

You need to add 5000 coins before you can add this.

"24 Hour" Deals
60% off Assassin's Creed III (Uplay) - $11.98
60% off Assassin's Creed III Deluxe Edition (Uplay) - $23.98
75% off Settlers 7 Gold Edition (Other DRM) - $4.99 (Also for Mac)

"48 Hour" Deals
60% off Dead Island: Riptide (Steam) - $11.98
66% off Gray Matter (DRM Free) - $3.39
66% 50% off Metro: Last Light (Steam) - $13.59 $20.00
70 % off Deus Ex Collection - $9.00 [customspoiler=includes]
  • Deus Ex Invisible War (DRM?)
  • Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition (SecuROM)
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Directors Cut (Steam)
[/customspoiler]
80% off Red Faction Collection - $11.95 [customspoiler=includes]
  • Red Faction (DRM Free)
  • Red Faction 2 (DRM Free)
  • Red Faction Guerrilla (Other DRM)
  • Red Faction®: Armageddon (Steam)
  • Red Faction Armageddon Path to War DLC (Steam)
[/customspoiler]

Wondering what the Other DRM is, is this the Ubi game that had always online and they never removed it? Also does Other DRM mean it doesn't activate on Uplay or still does. Had interest in this for awhile.

PS: I may be looking for someone with the 20%.
Would assume it is UPlay, I have the Steam version and, like other Ubi games, it just launches their own client. Settlers 7 used to have the dreaded "always on" internet connection requirement, but that thankfully was patched out earlier this year.

Still waiting for Metro: LL + Season Pass to get even cheaper. :p

I'm thinking like something similar to Amazon DVG's Crysis 3 + Lost Island DLC sale for $13. :p
how bout sp for 75% off but mll +sp i take sp for myself give mll to oneo f my friends want ing it prolly hte pperson i give too many ames hehe lol

how bout sp for 75% off but mll +sp i take sp for myself give mll to oneo f my friends want ing it prolly hte pperson i give too many ames hehe lol
If you buy Metro LL + Season Pass bundle b/c it's so cheap where it'd be worth buying for Season Pass alone, you can just give me Metro LL base game. :p

Still waiting for Metro: LL + Season Pass to get even cheaper. :p

I'm thinking like something similar to Amazon DVG's Crysis 3 + Lost Island DLC sale for $13. :p
waiting for metro ll to be in an humble bundle, but even at a dollar i'm not to sure. 6 dollar tier would be a hell no.

I'd buy it for $5.  Getting a new computer in a couple of weeks so I can finally game on the bleeding edge like all you beautiful people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back