GamersGate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice price. I paid slightly more for my copy :(

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=55791532&postcount=5291

I actually ordered from norwegian site for ~$3 since Swedish was flooded and not giving keys and not needing to guess swedish personal identify number was plus too :D

Shows normal price for me now. Is it possible GG actually hired someone to stay up at night and keep an eye out for price mistakes? Boooooo.
GamersGate is based in Sweden and deals change at 9am

Dammit @ Dead Island: Riptide glitching at a little below $3.

I so would've been all over that. :(

Did anyone buy extras?

EDIT:

Off to work. Won't be around a PC til like probably 6pm EST. :(
sorry i tried but it crash beforei ogt it to geet 2 copies for u and another friendd i blame the chat distraction sse mns banderas nvadeer jim all those guys fautl and gmg

Can anyone confirm the GG Sniper Elite Complete glitch that allegedly happened?

No one posted here.

It's not mentioend on SD.

The only mentions I see are in Poland/Estonia. GG has regional pricing, so I haven't confirmed the glitch was available to yankees.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why wait? its already in a bundle for a couple of weeks now.

Lol! double ninja'd
See, the only problem is the only other games I'm interested in are Valley Without Wind 1 & 2, and I already have those. Are any of the other games in that bundle any good?

Also, is Indiegala safe/secure?

See, the only problem is the only other games I'm interested in are Valley Without Wind 1 & 2, and I already have those. Are any of the other games in that bundle any good?

Also, is Indiegala safe/secure?
indiegala is safe as shit

none of the games are all that great, but valley w/out winds have cards. if you sell the other 7 games on the trading thread for an average of 15 cents per, and sell the cards you get w/valley, that makes the bundle just about 1.60 or so...you're never gonna get teleglitch for cheaper than that.

indiegala is safe as shit

none of the games are all that great, but valley w/out winds have cards. if you sell the other 7 games on the trading thread for an average of 15 cents per, and sell the cards you get w/valley, that makes the bundle just about 1.60 or so...you're never gonna get teleglitch for cheaper than that.
Cool, thanks.

So, I was staying up to wait for a glitch update the sales list, but apparently GG can't even be bothered to update their own sales as full price DI:R is currently occupying a Daily slot.  And all the others listed are multi-day deals and/or (I'm leaning towards and) crap.

This was not the type of glitch I was hoping for.

Edit: They're slowing changing, but I'm too tired to wait.  Off to bed...

Daily Deals
75% off Borderlands 2 (Steam) - $7.49
75% off Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition (Steam) - $30.00 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Borderlands 2
  • Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
  • Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
  • Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
  • Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
  • Gaige, the Mechromancer
  • Krieg, the Psycho
  • First level cap increase
  • Plus new battle arenas, heads and skins, golden keys and more!
[/customspoiler]
75% off Euro Truck Simulator 2 Gold (Other DRM)- $8.75
75% off Grand Theft Auto IV (SecuROM) - $5.00
75% off S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl (SecuROM) - $4.99
75% off The Showdown Effect (Steam) - $2.50
49% off Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist (Uplay) - $35.97
48% off Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Deluxe Edition (Uplay) - $41.97

Splinter Cell Blacklist is taking up two separate specials slots. Nice.

I probably shouldn't complain too much though. I thought the Winter sale ending the other day was the final hurrah for Gamersgate before the oops discount runs out. So I guess there's at least a chance that I will be able to spend some of my Blue Coins before time runs out.

Daily Deals
75% off Borderlands 2 (Steam) - $7.49
75% off Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition (Steam) - $30.00 [customspoiler=Includes]

• Borderlands 2
  • Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
  • Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
  • Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
  • Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
  • Gaige, the Mechromancer
  • Krieg, the Psycho
  • First level cap increase
  • Plus new battle arenas, heads and skins, golden keys and more!
[/customspoiler]
75% off Euro Truck Simulator 2 Gold (Other DRM)- $8.75
75% off Grand Theft Auto IV (SecuROM) - $5.00
75% off S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl (SecuROM) - $4.99
75% off The Showdown Effect (Steam) - $2.50
49% off Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist (Uplay) - $35.97
48% off Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Deluxe Edition (Uplay) - $41.97
/like (outta likes, wth am I outta likes at this hour, Cheapy grinched me outta my daily likes?)

I'm still hoping for GlitchGate 2.
You missed it, that was back on the BethPack Anniversary.

/like (outta likes, wth am I outta likes at this hour, Cheapy grinched me outta my daily likes?)
Because Cheapy loves you so much he decided to give you your present early:[customspoiler='ooh, could it be an extra supply of likes?']
willy-wonka-you-get-nothing.gif
[/customspoiler]

Classic edition is the one to get... $8.32 for the GG master-class frelling spoder was distracting me at the wrong time, did catch it tho

So is F1 2013 any good?

I locked in an order for both editions but not sure I want to bite. Up for grabs if any CAGs want them at 20% off.
Classic Ed is the one to get.

F1 2013 is mostly F1 2012, but with the classic stuff (I wrote more in thread ~10am pst)

I snagged this because $8.32 is basiclly the legit sale price next fall.. and well, I'm Vrooming hopeless

Also note 2010 and 2011 are GFWL.. (2010, steam, even updates through GFWL)

Classic Ed is the one to get.

F1 2013 is mostly F1 2012, but with the classic stuff (I wrote more in thread ~10am pst)

I snagged this because $8.32 is basiclly the legit sale price next fall.. and well, I'm Vrooming hopeless

Also note 2010 and 2011 are GFWL.. (2010, steam, even updates through GFWL)
{throws hands in the air, for actually missing another price-glitch}

I need to learn to sleep like a vampire; or nap enough so I can be at least up at 3AM EST GG Glitching Hour!

Merry X-Mas, everyone! :D

Was it actually taken off sale?
I...don't know.

The other day, it was supposed to end (Sunday night, before midnight I bought it)

So, maybe they reset it - b/c it was a popular buy?

Or b/c Atari needs $?

Or both?

{shrug}

Still worth noting - b/c that is an INSANE deal.

Aw fuck it, I'm gonna pick up F1 Race Stars. I know it's supposedly kinda meh. But I've only got a week left to take advantage of the oops discount, and GamersGate (surprisingly) has it cheaper than steam.

{throws hands in the air, for actually missing another price-glitch}

I need to learn to sleep like a vampire; or nap enough so I can be at least up at 3AM EST GG Glitching Hour!

Merry X-Mas, everyone! :D
cheap likfxo haas it too hehe i got it for 8.32 best gltich on my wish list oh yea and no got from non-cag yea i have two of it in my orders heh who wants it for 10.40 hehe . and neuro u failed for also suppose to be f1 2013 classic salee that was suppose to happen but the gllitch happen at witching hour and so it gonee replace witn shit sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back