• Swarm Map Pack
  • Bughunt Map Pack
[/customspoiler]
75% off The Darkness II (Steam) - $7.49
75% off Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (SecuROM) - $2.49
75% off Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit (Steam) - $3.74
60% off The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief (DRM Free) - $10.00
75% off Sengoku (DRM Free) - $2.50

Edit: Why is it that every day it seems GG is putting multi day deals in the daily slots? (Which is why my list seems incomplete compared to the website.)
gltich angry glitch mad at us duh they dont want gltiches again ur alte ur too much aj spanking you heh

Well, ended up picking up Paraworld Gold:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-PWG/paraworld-gold

I bit because I noticed they also have Paraworld Regular edition on the site and it is on sale for $5, so the Gold edition is $2.50 cheaper.  It must be some sort of glitch since the regular has a MSRP of $10 and the Gold edition's MSRP is only $5.

Installed and ran mostly fine on Windows 8 (Surprisingly) - only minor issue was I could not see, but I could hear, the intro cutscene/movie.  I was able to see the in game ones just fine though.  Still haven't finished the tutorial, but very happy to actually have gotten it to run.

Tested out a few other winter sale purchases:

Day in the Woods - Riding Hood based tile puzzle game.  So far it's simple, but well made,  I hope it gets challenging later on.  Not bad, but definitely feels like it'd be better on a droid or iOS (where I assume it was originally made).

Terrorist Takedown - Military rail shooter.  What I expected.  Ran fine.  

SoTS:TP is an oddball as it is DRM Free (but not the same as GOG's version) AND you get a Steam key. This is the exception, not the rule. (I bought this from GG, fwiw.)
I wish more games sold on digital distributor sites like Gamersgate and that lot did that - offered you a DRM-FREE version and a Steam-key. That's just great - you can have the best of both worlds! You can basically having your cake and eat it, too!

I expect that to happen sometimes from Groupees and HB, where they might offer you up both DRM-FREE version for download + a Steam key - but from a typical digital distributor like GG to do this, that's even more awesome. :D

But, for $1.xx and whatnot on Amazon DVG other day + EC coupon, couldn't pass up SotS: The Pit Gold, after trying the Demo. It's cool.

Anyways - I don't know where I saw it, probably either on CAG or Steam Forums - but if gamers having issues w/ Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition w/ wanting it to work w/ a gamepad, you might want to use JoyToPad, XPadder, or GlovePie, or a program like it to make it work w/ your controller. People have made pre-set profiles and stuff, to make our lives easier - for this game to work w/ those programs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sons, you do not play a roguelike with a gamepad.
unless it's spelunky or binding of isaac or legend of dungeon or teleglitch or...

in all seriousness, tho, im not taking advice from some sombrero wearing alcoholic rock man with 3 lower teeth

44383342.jpg

Company of Heroes 2 Starter Camo Bundle strikes me as a weird item to the a slot to.

Edit: NVM duh... CoH 2 rolled into another slot.. not so weird.

Edit 2: I'm insulted that $5 How to Survive gets a slot.

Edit 3: And.. Takedown Red Sabre... it's like they're trying to compete with steam on who has the worse sale.

I have a couple copies of Company of Heroes 2 at the glitched price if anyone out there wants one. Comes out to $5.71 after the discount

Both have been sold

H5lPfR5.png

Is this normal?

xxxxxxx, thank you for shopping with us.

This is a receipt to confirm your order with GamersGate.

Order-id: xxxxxxxxx

Company of Heroes 2

Discount

Total

$0.00

Now I'd hope I knew how I did do that.

[customspoiler='Tomorrow']4 buy for 3 removed for good?[/customspoiler]

Is this normal?

xxxxxxx, thank you for shopping with us.

This is a receipt to confirm your order with GamersGate.

Order-id: xxxxxxxxx Company of Heroes 2 13.60 Discount 13.60 Total $0.00

Now I'd hope I knew how I did do that.

[customspoiler='Tomorrow']4 buy for 3 removed for good?[/customspoiler]
Yeah that's normal 24 minutes is on the long side, but it's usually at least 10.

And no way 4 for 3 gets taken away, that's their signature promotion.

I think you need to get items out of cart without discount updating. Works without loggin in too, so it's not just my account.

In theory this might for any discount 20% discount too, add expensive item to make big discount and remove it while keeping the discount.

I think you need to get items out of cart without discount updating. Works without loggin in too, so it's not just my account.

In theory this might for any discount 20% discount too, add expensive item to make big discount and remove it while keeping the discount.
But how do you go about doing that?

If I had expensive items to the cart, the discount self adjusts once I start removing items.

Daily Deals
73% off Company of Heroes 2 (Steam) - $13.60
66% off Company of Heroes 2 Starter Camo Bundle (Steam) - $2.72
75% off Crusader Kings II (Steam) - $9.99
75% off Crusader Kings II Collection (Steam) - $19.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II The Mongols
  • Crusader Kings II: African Portraits
  • Crusader Kings II: African Unit Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Byzantine Unit Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shield II
  • Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Mediterranean Portraits
  • Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer
  • Crusader Kings II: Russian Portraits
  • Crusader Kings II: Russian Unit Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of Byzantium
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of Holy Land
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of Prosperity
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Caliph
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Rus
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
[/customspoiler]
75% off Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (SecuROM) - $3.74
50% off How To Survive (Steam) - $5.25
40% off Rayman Legends (Uplay) - $23.99
75% off Takedown Red Sabre (Steam) - $3.75

Daily Deals
73% off Company of Heroes 2 (Steam) - $13.60
66% off Company of Heroes 2 Starter Camo Bundle (Steam) - $2.72
75% off Crusader Kings II (Steam) - $9.99
75% off Crusader Kings II Collection (Steam) - $19.99 [customspoiler=Includes]

• Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II The Mongols
  • Crusader Kings II: African Portraits
  • Crusader Kings II: African Unit Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Byzantine Unit Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shield II
  • Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Mediterranean Portraits
  • Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer
  • Crusader Kings II: Russian Portraits
  • Crusader Kings II: Russian Unit Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of Byzantium
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of Holy Land
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of Prosperity
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Caliph
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Rus
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
[/customspoiler]
75% off Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (SecuROM) - $3.74
50% off How To Survive (Steam) - $5.25
40% off Rayman Legends (Uplay) - $23.99
75% off Takedown Red Sabre (Steam) - $3.75
no stop being late u aj boyfriend slave neuro fault miss out on my game glitch whyu do this neuro u and mysterd neeeds banderas to spnak you

sine mora is alreeady bundle is glitch prce or gltich sale lol 1.99 is price that been on gmg lol
Looks like bundle material for me.

Man, they been glitch-crazy during this Winter Sale - hehe.

Anyways....the way GG is going, if this is possible for their system to do this - when they're ready to do price-flipping, they should just disable the buy option and switch the pricing while it's disabled; then turn the buy option back on when everything is quadruple-checked and looks correct to them.

If possible, given how their systems are built - this probably should go for other services that do digital downloads & have mistakes/glitches sometimes (Steam, Amazon DVG) - as well.

Anyways....the way GG is going, if this is possible for their system to do this - when they're ready to do price-flipping, they should just disable the buy option and switch the pricing while it's disabled; then turn the buy option back on when everything is quadruple-checked and looks correct to them.

If possible, given how their systems are built - this probably should go for other services that do digital downloads & have mistakes/glitches sometimes (Steam, Amazon DVG) - as well.
Don't give them ideas.

Daily Deals
80% off Amanita Collection (DRM Free) - $5.00 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Botanicula
  • Machinarium
  • Machinarium Soundtrack
  • Samorost 2
[/customspoiler]
60% off Darksiders II (Steam) - $9.99
60% off Darksiders II Season Pass DLC (Steam) - $4.00 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Maker Armor Set
  • The Abyssal Forge
  • The Demon Lord Belial
[/customspoiler]
75% off Hitman Absolution (Steam) - $6.25
90% off L.A. Noire (Gameshield) - $4.99
75% off Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death (Steam) - $3.75
75% off Tomb Raider (Steam) - $12.49
41% off Sine Mora (Steam) - $1.99

But then no one would buy anything.

Looks like bundle material for me.

Man, they been glitch-crazy during this Winter Sale - hehe.

just make everything 75% off permanently and give everyone 20% vouchers to use forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back