GamersGate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't notice.. I actually looked at it a few days ago... most interested CAGs picked it up from GG last Spring.
Yeah, I only noticed it recently. Not sure why it was never on my radar, but I'm glad to pick it up now.

maybe your pantlessness is what makes you so cranky? your nether regions must be cold in these winter months
stfu

no pants = freedom
freedom = America

So, you're saying you're anti-American

stfu

lmao, I guess I was too drunk to type (maybe tebow is always drunk?) :D surprised I didn't do another drunk code drop this time.
Whoa - mind blown! I didn't even think about Tebow drinking - that explains everything!

EDIT:

nope, drugged myself with sweet, sweet moonshine. :D
So, we know the drink - but what about food?

Did you also include burgers w/ lots of bacon? :D

EDIT 2:

Why did no one tell me Rise of the Argonauts (Steam) was on sale for 75% off - $2.50? It was on my wishlist, so yay.
Not a great game - but it's not horrible either.

Certainly worth the $2.50, if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:
This time last year I was downloading the 1C pack (and any other non-Steam games I have) in case GamersGate didn't survive the fallout from the Bethesda pack fiasco. 

Whoa - mind blown! I didn't even think about Tebow drinking - that explains everything!

EDIT:

So, we know the drink - but what about food?

Did you also include burgers w/ lots of bacon? :D

EDIT 2:

Not a great game - but it's not horrible either.

Certainly worth the $2.50, if you ask me.
of course, I had a bacon cheeseburger. :D

Yeah, I only noticed it recently. Not sure why it was never on my radar, but I'm glad to pick it up now.

stfu

no pants = freedom
freedom = America

So, you're saying you're anti-American

stfu
lies lies that biggest bs america is losing freedom cause of anti american govt fool

It was fixed. You must know that any good price at GamersGate is a mistake.
Ha. Gotcha.

So would someone who hasn't read the comics or watches the TV show still enjoy playing the game? I've heard good things about it but it has been stuck in my Steam backlog...

Good find, in my opinion. If i remember correctly it had some technical issues that lowered the review scores but I remember allot of reviewers saying that wanted to like the game. (or did once they got past the technical issues)

I might have to give it a try...
I thought it was worth the $10 I paid for a physical copy at GameStop a few years ago. Nice ARPG.

Ha. Gotcha.

So would someone who hasn't read the comics or watches the TV show still enjoy playing the game? I've heard good things about it but it has been stuck in my Steam backlog...
Yes. The game has nothing to do with the show/comic, but carries the same theme.

Ha. Gotcha.

Yep. I didn't read the comics or watched the TV show and I liked it. I think even if you don't like zombies you'll end of liking it (OK, maybe not that much xD)

Daily Deals
75% off Batman Arkham City Game of the Year Edition (Steam) - $7.49
50% off Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition (Steam) - $30.00
49% off The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing (Steam) - $5.10
66% off Metro Last Light (Steam) - $13.60
50% off Total War Rome II (Steam) - $29.98
50% off Total War Rome II – Greek States Culture Pack (Steam) - $4.00
50% off Total War Rome II Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack (Steam) - $4.00
75% off The Walking Dead Pack (Steam) - $7.49 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • The Walking Dead - Season One
  • The Walking Dead - 400 Days
[/customspoiler]

Daily Deals
75% off BioShock Infinite (Steam) - $9.99
75% off Bully: Scholarship Edition (SecuROM) - $3.74
75% off Grand Theft Auto 3 (SecuROM) - $2.50
75% off Iron Front: Liberation 1944 Gold Edition (Other DRM) - $3.75 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Iron Front: Liberation 1944
  • Iron Front Liberation 1944 - D-Day DLC
[/customspoiler]
75% off Jet Set Radio (Steam) - $1.25
75% off Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition (Steam) - $2.50
75% off Night at the Grindhouse (Steam) - $3.75 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Dungeonland
  • BONUS ITEM: Includes the Dungeon Maestro Grimoire Pack – a collection of spells , traits and a possession ability to help thwart those pesky heroes
  • The Showdown Effect
  • BONUS ITEMS: Includes one playable character and one special weapon
[/customspoiler]
66% off Wargame AirLand Battle (Steam) - $13.59

The steam version has a few missing music tracks as compared to the original Dreamcast version, it's a real pity that PC gamers could not enjoy all the songs due to licensing issues.
Replayed it this year on PC. Controller necessary (obviously) but still great! I miss my Dreamcast though (dead disk drive) :cry:

Daily Deals
75% off Dead Island Riptide (Steam) - $7.49
80% off Just Cause 2 (Steam) - $2.99
75% off The Kings' Crusade Collection (Steam) - $4.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • The Kings' Crusade
  • The Kings' Crusade Arabian Nights DLC
  • The Kings Crusade: New Allies DLC
  • The Kings' Crusade: Teutonic Knights
[/customspoiler]
80% off Patrician IV Gold Edition (Other DRM) - $5.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Patrician IV - Rise of a Dynasty
  • Patrician IV: Conquest by Trade
[/customspoiler]
80% off Tropico 3 Gold Edition (Other DRM) - $3.00 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Tropico 3
  • Tropico 3 Absolute Power Expansion Pack
[/customspoiler]
80% off Tropico 4 (Other DRM) - $5.99
75% off Torchlight II (Steam) - $4.99
80% off Total War Master Collection - $25.00 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Empire: Total War (Steam)
  • Medieval 2 Total War Collection (SecuROM)
  • Napoleon: Total War Imperial Edition (Steam)
  • Rome: Total War Gold Edition (SecuROM)
  • Total War Battles: Shogun (Steam)
  • Total War SHOGUN 2 (Steam)
  • Total War Shogun 2 E-Guide (SecuROM)
  • Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai (Steam)
  • Viking Battle for Asgard (Steam)
[/customspoiler]

Daily Deals

80% off Total War Master Collection - $25.00 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Empire: Total War (Steam)
  • Medieval 2 Total War Collection (SecuROM)
  • Napoleon: Total War Imperial Edition (Steam)
  • Rome: Total War Gold Edition (SecuROM)
  • Total War Battles: Shogun (Steam)
  • Total War SHOGUN 2 (Steam)
  • Total War Shogun 2 E-Guide (SecuROM)
  • Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai (Steam)
  • Viking Battle for Asgard (Steam)
[/customspoiler]
That Total War pack comes dangerously close to being a good deal. I kind of expect the price on that to get fixed.

I'm a couple days late, but farewell 20% discount. I hardly used ye.

mgUWrF8.jpg

Still 25 bucks...

Too much SecuROM for my wallet.
Oh yeah, I agree. I wouldn't touch that deal because of the DRM.

I was more referencing the percentage discount. Gamersgate seems to be allergic to discounts higher than 66% off unless there is some ridiculous inflation of the base price. Kinda surprised that they went with 80% off on something. Seems out of character for them.

EDIT: Though as I take a closer look, it appears that the only games with SecuRom are the ones that I already own on steam. Even if the Oops discount were still active though, I'd probably still pass on it. I'd only backlog those games. Better to wait for the Total War Humble Bundle.

Oh yeah, I agree. I wouldn't touch that deal because of the DRM.

I was more referencing the percentage discount. Gamersgate seems to be allergic to discounts higher than 66% off unless there is some ridiculous inflation of the base price. Kinda surprised that they went with 80% off on something. Seems out of character for them.

EDIT: Though as I take a closer look, it appears that the only games with SecuRom are the ones that I already own on steam. If the Oops discount were still in place, I might be able to talk myself into that one. Probably just as well Oops is gone though. I'd only backlog those games. Better to wait for the Total War Humble Bundle.
GG's been messing with MSRP a lot lately when something goes on sale... you really need to compare the sale price to MSRP elsewhere.

I'm just glad that now that the Oops discount has expired, we can get back to those great deals that Gamersgate is known for.

I'm glad the oops discount expired because I have the super-secret-double-oops discount and can now corner the market on Black Mirror 2 without any competition.

I'm glad the oops discount expired because I got sick of all you smug dicks rubbing it in my cyberspace face that you had it and i didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back