*-GameRush Deals Thread- Post anything GameRush here-*

Status
Not open for further replies.

sj41

CAGiversary!
ALL INFO AND DEALS FOR GAMERUSH

UPDATE: According to aoLat 's store, the Trade any 3 games, get a used game for $10 deal ends January 3rd! Only a few days left, so I suggest getting the last you can out of this deal.

Now, according to IndyDad 's store, this deal is supposed to end on the 10th. So, it may be YMMV for the last day of this deal.

I would like to thank Wshakspear for telling CAG and me about GameRush. You've really helped me out on deals. Thanks!

Many questions should be answered here. :) I'll add new things soon, so if you ask good questions and people give good answers, I'll add it to this and it will hopefully help out others.

Please PM me with questions about GameRush, but check this post, and the last few pages of this thread before you do.

GAMERUSH WEBSITE

This should have alot of stuff so please just search around the website before asking questions.

www.gamerush.com

CURRENT DEALS

Trade any 3 PS1, PS2, GCN, XBox, or GBA games, get any used game for $10.

Similar to the trade 2 get a game for $9.99 but will now be 3 trades and includes PS1 games.

Buy the game of the week and get $10 off your purchase, plus a coupon for 1 free game rental.

12/7 – 12/13: Prince of Persia 2 (Available on PS2 and XBOX)

12/14 – 12/20: Killzone (Available on PS2)

12/21 – 12/27: Ghost Recon 2 - (Available on PS2 and XBOX)

Come back to see new featured games every week through January 4!

Buy 2 used games, get a used game for free.

This temporarily takes place of the buy 1, get 1 half off deal. Lowest priced game is free.

PAST DEALS

Trade in 2 games, get a "hot games of 2004" for half off.

Most were crappy games so it wasn't a very good deal.

Get an extra 50% trade-in credit on select contollers, memory cards and remotes!

Valid for GameCube, Xbox, and PS2 accessories only.

Buy 1 used game, get 1 used game 50% off.

This has been going on at normal BlockBusters and GameRushes for a very long time and will now be replaced by Buy 2 used games, get a used game for free.

Trade in 1 game, get a new game for $29.99!

This was only available in newer locations but was available when GameRush first started out as well.

Trade 3 or more games and get an EXTRA $5 PER GAME!

Offer valid on PS2, Xbox, GameCube, or GBA formats. Extra $3 for playstation trades. 10 trades per transaction. One transaction per day.

Preorder games for $29.99 when you trade in 2 games!

Get $20 off any prorder game of $49.99. Traded titles must be on PS2, Xbox, GameCube, or GBA. Not valid on collectors or limited edition games.

trade in 2 games and get any used game for $9.99

some of the greatest deals that I've ever gotten; long lived

trade in 3 games and get any used game for $4.99

short lived

trade in 1 game and get any new game for $29.99

short lived but is back again in new GameRush locations.

trade in 1 game and get any new game for $39.99

sort of still going, but your store has to have the coupons for it

TRADE

Trading Formats: Playstation 2, Playstation, XBOX, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo 64, GameBoy, GameBoy Advance, GameBoy Color, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Genesis, SNES, NES.

Thanks cdeener.

Trade in values listed as of 12/28/04

When you see (All Three) it means for PS2, Xbox, and GC.

$120
Nintendo DS System
Playstation 2 Small Hardware

$85
Original PS2 System

$40
PSOne System

$35
GTA: San Andres PS2
Halo 2 Xbox
NFS: Underground 2 (All three)
SW: KOTOR II Xbox

$30
Def Jam: FFNY (All three)
Killzone PS2
Mario Party 6 GC
Pikmin 2 GC
MGS3 PS2
SW: Battlefront PS2, Xbox
Tiger Woods 2005 (All three)
TC: Ghost Recon 2 PS2, Xbox
THUG 2 (All three)

$25
Crash Twinsanity PS2
DOA: Ultimate Xbox
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 PS2
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex PS2
LSL: Magnum Cum Laude PS2, Xbox
Mario Power Tennis GC
NFL Street 2 (All three)
PM: The Thousand Year Door GC
PoP: Warrior Within (All Three)
Tales of Symphonia GC
WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw
WWE Day of Reckoning GC

$22
Conflict: Vietnam PS2, Xbox
Full Spectrum Warrior Xbox
Gretzky NHL 2005 PS2
Jak III PS2
R&C: Up Your Arsenal PS2
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Viewtiful Joe 2 PS2

$20
Hot Shots Golf Fore PS2
The Incredibles (All three)
Spider-Man 2 DS
Super Mario 64 DS
Urbz: Sims in the City DS

$16
NBA Live 2005 PS2, Xbox
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
Network Adaptor Sony Brand
Memory Card Sony Brand

$15
Kindom Hearts: Chain of Memories GBA
DVD Remote Microsoft Brand

$14
Duke Controller Microsoft Brand

$12
Mario Pinball Land GBA
Super Smash Brothers Melee GC

$10
ESPN: College Hoops 2K5 PS2, Xbox
Nintendo 64 System
Sega Dreamcast

$8
Champions of Norrath: Realms of Everquest PS2
LoZ: Wind Waker GC
Socom II PS2
Sudeki Xbox

$4
PS2 Remote Sony Brand

$3
Memory Card (4mb) Nintendo Brand
Wavebird Battery Pack

Thanks video_gamer324.

This is a general range of what GameRush will give you for the game you're trading in. Obviously not all games will be like this, but it should be close.

They Sell/They Buy
$1.99 / $.25
$2.99 / $.50
$4.99 / $1.00
$6.99 / $1.50
$9.99 / $3.00
$12.99 / $5.00
$14.99 / $7.00
$16.99 / $8.00
$19.99 / $10.00
$22.99 / $12.00
$24.99 / $13.00-$15.00
$26.99 / $17.00
$29.99 / $18.00
$32.99 / $20.00
$34.99 / $21.00-$22.00
$39.99-$44.99 / $22.00-$35.00

OTHER INFO

They also have coupons in magazines for great deals, so be sure to check EGM, GamePro, and several other magazines.

GameRush is starting to expand, so check the store locator every once in awhile to see if one is coming to an area near you. :)

All BlockBuster's should now accept trades, so the trade in prices for BB and GR should be similar, but normal BBs will not have the deals that GameRush has.

GameRush accepts game trades without case and instructions and the games can be in poor condition depending on the employee.

You must have a BB account and sign a trade agreement to trade at GameRush.

Please be careful if you scam GameRush (as many are doing) since they do have the abillity to bann you from all GameRush locations if they want to. If you do get banned from GameRush for scamming them, don't bitch about it. Otherwise, I will be forced to make fun of you.

OTHER GAMERUSH THREADS

GameRush still rocks!: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33791&start=0

FLAUNT IT!: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15967&start=1940

TRADE IN VALUE THREAD: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20412&start=0

[quote name='slidecage']love to find world championship poker for 8 bucks[/quote]

I'm sure they would charge $15 for it.

I may have to trade a few games I have here...
X-MEN Legends
Halo 2 (have 2 copies now)
ESPN Baseball
Top Spin
Full Spectrum Warrior (how much does this get???)
(This will be in MI, Harrison Twp store....if anyone cares to pick up my games...although the Pre-Owned deal is done.)

So, anything I should get for the $30 NEW games? (XBOX only)

I was thinking about the game Ninja Gaiden, but the selling price at GR is still 42.99. That price is too high even for the buy 2 get 1 free. Hopefully, by the 14, they will have some Suikoden IV in stock.

this trade 3 get a new game for 29.99 deal is good but the fact that you can't trade wrestling games no matter how new they are is really unfortunate for my copy of smackdown vs raw

I called my fave GR today. Zelda - Minnish is in stock, RE4 isn't and he didn't know why or when they'd get it. Also the old deal is officialy dead and the trade 3 get a new for $30 is on, there too.

Still no confirmation on the extra $5 or if you can use the trade 3 deal on pre-orders. I don't think either will be on. I'll ask when I go to pick up Zelda.

Alright, Trakan is going to lock this thread and I'm going to make a new one. See everyone on the other side. :)

And thanks for the trade in prices doraemonkerpal. I'll add it to the new thread. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back