GameRush News!

bipolarcon

CAG Veteran
I am a GameRush employee and I was just told that starting Nov. 22, GameRush stores will sell no game (besides 360 titles) for more than $39.99. It does not matter what the title is as long as it is not a 360 game. This deal will be retroactive so if you want to get a current $50 game just wait a few more weeks. The trade 2 and preorder for $29.99 will stay as well as 25% off used titles. I suppose this also means that current used prices are going to drop a good bit as well. So that is the deal. I hope you all enjoy!

~BipolarCon

[quote name='bipolarcon']I work for these people and I just found out today... You CAGs are fast.[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes we are. So be afraid.

Also covered in that thread: You will be fired. Let's see how many days at work it takes you to find out :)

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']Yes, yes we are. So be afraid.

Also covered in that thread: You will be fired. Let's see how many days at work it takes you to find out :)

Dave[/QUOTE]
Agreed, you might want to leave the deal posting to non-employees. Because, apparently, Blockbuster monitors their employee's internet activity closer than they monitor customers trading in copies of Dead to Rights 2.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Agreed, you might want to leave the deal posting to non-employees. Because, apparently, Blockbuster monitors their employee's internet activity closer than they monitor customers trading in copies of Dead to Rights 2.[/QUOTE]LOL

[quote name='aoLat']Welcome to the greatest site in the world. :D[/QUOTE]

Yup. And this is news at least to me since I don't follow the GR thread. I wish I had GR:cry:

[quote name='bipolarcon']I am a GameRush employee and I was just told that starting Nov. 22, GameRush stores will sell no game (besides 360 titles) for more than $39.99. It does not matter what the title is as long as it is not a 360 game. This deal will be retroactive so if you want to get a current $50 game just wait a few more weeks. The trade 2 and preorder for $29.99 will stay as well as 25% off used titles. I suppose this also means that current used prices are going to drop a good bit as well. So that is the deal. I hope you all enjoy!

~BipolarCon[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we saw this in the GR thread, but the BIG difference between your account and the one we heard there was that the guy there said the preorder deal was going to end on Nov. 22. Are you SURE it will continue? I couldn't give a rat's *ss about the $39.99 because I preorder every new game I want there and only pay $29.99 for it. If that is truly staying then I don't have rush 2 or 3 last preorders next weekend before the deal ends.

[quote name='bipolarcon']I work for these people and I just found out today... You CAGs are fast.[/QUOTE]

We also know your company is in big financial trouble! Enjoy!;)

[quote name='$hady']We also know your company is in big financial trouble! Enjoy!;)[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='MightySlacker']Yes, yes we are. So be afraid.

Dave[/QUOTE]

First off after i read this i was ROFL, but i dont want this to be interpreted the wrong way so let me say that i just wanna clue you in. What hard evidence could Blockbuster come up with to prove that it was him spilling the beans on the deals that are coming around when he says nothing about his position in the store, which store he works in, his name or any info at all. Not to say that he should just keep blabbing his mouth like that but as long as he does it with some discretion like i do he should be just fine, because the last thing Blockbuster can afford is a Wrongful Accusation Lawsuit.

bread's done
Back