Games Prints Posters CDs DVDs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump...

Oops, forgot to let you know that I did ship the game and something extra since I couldn't find those joysticks :whistle2:( I didn't get a DC# but you should get it by this Friday according to the mailman. Thanks again for the extra CD, I don't remember did I ever answer you about who my favorite band was? I've met several comic writers/artists since I used to go to trade shows a lot :lol: I made the dumb mistake of not having Todd Mcfarlane sign the first Spawn comic when it came out, he was only a little bit up the aisle but since I had never heard of the character I figured it wouldn't go anywhere#-o

[quote name='OldSchool77']
I made the dumb mistake of not having Todd Mcfarlane sign the first Spawn comic when it came out, he was only a little bit up the aisle but since I had never heard of the character I figured it wouldn't go anywhere#-o[/QUOTE]
:wall:

[quote name='skinkrawl']Why didn't CAG post my last bump bump?[/QUOTE]
try this one. BUMP!

so bioshock finally found a home, huh?

bump.

they are going to try & get anyone that bumps my thread in trouble. i'll forward you the messages. the jealous mod has still yet to answer my exact questions on who is allowewed to bump & who i'm allowed to bump. this place is going from America to Venezuela, unfortunately.

bread's done
Back