Games with "Tag modes?"

mcelfour

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I know that Metroid Prime Hunters has "Rival Radar" and Animal Crossing has "Tag Mode." Are there other games with this feature, or something like it? I'm currently staying at home with my 5 month old, and I can't go too many places with him since I'm in Wisconsin and it's cold.

The local malls kinda are 'meh' so walking there is not great fun. I was thinking a game with something like this might be interesting to see if I actually found anyone else. I had AC:WW, but sold it since I didn't like the "need to play every day" aspect. I also have MPH, so I'll try that one day, but am not hopeful.

I guess my question is: are there any games that use this type of feature and actually are popular enough that I might find someone else in Madison, WI walking around?
I would think that something like Pokemon would be interesting with this feature...like "random gift/pokemon exchange" or something...but to my (limited) knowledge, has no such feature.

Help me find something to give me a reason to go walking about with my baby. Non-DS suggestions are welcome too.

:)

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass has that feature once you unlock it (about 5 hours into the game). It's really just good for ship parts that you game doesn't get very often (similar to Animal Crossing). I walked all up and down the Amsterdam Schipol airport in tag mode and didn't get a damn thing. Nintendo needs to scrap this idea all together.

bread's done
Back