Gamespot Gamemarket/Glyde Used Videogames Sale- Free shipping

boogie4114

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
I just received this e-mail From Gamespot about a used game sale they are having. Some of the prices are very decent for the new releases. I can't vouch for the condition of their games since I never ordered from them before but for the prices it might be worth the risk for some of yall. Free shipping is included.

I believe these are trade-ins from people that sell on Glyde. I never ordered from Glyde before but I've seen some threads about that site around before.

http://www.gamespot.com/gamemarket/buy/?gmb=bfsao&tag=nl.e515

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']when i go to pay, it looks like its calculating shipping costs...[/QUOTE]

Did the same to me, then I confirmed the order and it only deducted the cost of the game (no shipping) from my account. Go for it! Worst case scenario, you can immediately cancel the order since glyde has a cool-down period where the buyer can cancel the order.

Some good deals. But I have too much Best Buy credit, and I doubt they'll let me ride the gravy train to a visa prepaid card to get some of these.

[quote name='k0d1akattack']Did the same to me, then I confirmed the order and it only deducted the cost of the game (no shipping) from my account. Go for it! Worst case scenario, you can immediately cancel the order since glyde has a cool-down period where the buyer can cancel the order.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, just got jean d'arc for PSP for less than 8 shipped- better than 9.99 used at GS

So this is basically just a throughput for Glyde? The prices all look the same on whatever is currently available through that service. I'd rather just go out to Glyde and use one of the coupons they feature. Some are giving $5 off right now. That's a little better than free shipping I think.

I guess if you have GS credit to burn it's a good thing.

Thanks, OP. I finally picked up Scribblenauts for $7.

I had wanted to get it for about $8 the other day with the $5 off coupon but pretty much everything at a decent price got raped by SD so I'm more than happy to get it now for $7.

[quote name='bardockkun']Anyone know of the quality of their used stuff? With packaging and booklet or just hit and miss?[/QUOTE]

I believe this is the same as the regular Glyde site (same matches come up for me in the Gamespot marketplace as on the Glyde site). All the items on Glyde are sold by individuals and there is a rough condition guideline.

If you want to get it with everything your best bet is to get it in either excellent or new condition. "Good" condition would be hit and miss for coming with the packaging and booklet. Again though everything is sold by individuals and not by Glyde itself (unless there is something different about the Gamespot marketplace).

[quote name='midloo']I guess if you have GS credit to burn it's a good thing.[/QUOTE]

GameSPOT not GS...

I picked up Warhawk GH in excellent condition for $3.50 shipped...

Best bet here is to go for something with a low price point- I.E. under 5 dollars, otherwise one of glyde's 2 current 5off coupon would be superior.

it seems to be once per account. Some real great deals to be found, especially for PSP. About 25 games from $1-4, including the Monste Hunter series, castlevania, ghosts n goblins, adventures to go and some good RPG goodness. Thumbs Up!

bread's done
Back