GameSpot Halo 3 tourney Pay to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Didn't know you had to pay to play. Weak on my part.

UPDATE!!

http://www.gamespot.com/tournaments/halo3-apr08/index.php

The sign up starts April 2, at 4 PM Pacific.

Details: Fly that Flag is an online GameSpot Tournament for the Halo 3 game on the Xbox 360 system. The Tournament will have thirty-two (32) teams consisting of four (4) players each playing in Multi flag mode.

I was wondering if anyone wants to join me in the upcoming(date unknown) GameSpot tournament. It sounds like it will be a Capture the Flag match. All you need to do is create an account on GameSpot and we can start from there.

I am not sure how big the teams can be. So I will limit the sign up to be 8 and some alternates in case people can't play.

Players so far:

1. Kendal(CAGKendal)
2. HotShotX(ColHotShotX)
3. popemogoth(djsay)
4. BackInBlack(JohnQuincyAdams)

Alternates
1. georox(Warked)
2. SynGamer(SynGamer)

[quote name='HotShotX']You ask CAG before you ask me? I'm insulted.

~HotShotX[/quote]
I saw it as I was leaving with some friends. I am not only a cheap ass, but a lazy ass. So I knew if I didn't make the thread then and there, I wouldn't make it.

So what should our name be? I was thinking of using my CoD 4 tag, LMG(Lick My Gooch). I know everyone will want to do CAG, so that is up as an option too.

We should also set up times to practice. I know I will need it from my dedication and huge boner for CoD 4 as of late.

Sign me up.

[quote name='Kendal']

We should also set up times to practice. I know I will need it from my dedication and huge boner for CoD 4 as of late.[/quote]

Who doesn't have a boner for CoD4 that likes FPS's?

[quote name='Kendal']I saw it as I was leaving with some friends. I am not only a cheap ass, but a lazy ass. So I knew if I didn't make the thread then and there, I wouldn't make it.

So what should our name be? I was thinking of using my CoD 4 tag, LMG(Lick My Gooch). I know everyone will want to do CAG, so that is up as an option too.

We should also set up times to practice. I know I will need it from my dedication and huge boner for CoD 4 as of late.[/quote]

I'm all for CAG as the tag.

~HotShotX

[quote name='Kendal']I plan on CAG for our clan names, but we will get to name our team as well.[/quote]

Wardog Squadron.

~HotShotX

Get me a time/date and I'm most likely game. I'm not the best Halo 3 player but hell, I'm not the worst. Tag should be to the left.

[quote name='Kendal']http://www.gamespot.com/tournaments/

When they are in the coming soon, it usually means with in a few weeks, tops. I will keep everyone updated and everything.[/quote]

Went to the link you posted. I got curious and checked out the Ace Combat Tournament TV. I hope they will be filming the tourney coverage for Halo 3. It would be nice to see the action on the internet.

I still have a membership there and have played in a few tournaments there before. You can check it out here. I'd like to be on the team if you need another one.

I'd like to be a backup. It seems like a good spot since my schedule is never the same. But if I'm around and you need the help you can use me.

So wait you have to be a paying Gamespot subscriber to be able to sign up?

In order to participate, you must be 17 years of age or older, a GameSpot Total Access and a resident of the United States (including the District of Columbia) or Canada (excluding the province of Quebec).

[quote name='dastly75']So wait you have to be a paying Gamespot subscriber to be able to sign up?

In order to participate, you must be 17 years of age or older, a GameSpot Total Access and a resident of the United States (including the District of Columbia) or Canada (excluding the province of Quebec).[/quote]

Oh, man. Then I guess I can't sign up.

Dammit. They keep doing these random pay to play tourneys. Weak guys. Sorry about this. Thought it would have been fun. I am the asshole. Lock this thread. Boo GameSpot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back