Gamestop: $10 off Pre-owned $29.99+ Exp. 9/30 (code works instore only)

SEGAMew

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Was at the mall's food court and saw an Gamestop partnered with Coca-Cola advert type of thing, text a number and led me to this code that is the same code they give you no matter what phone numbers you text them with.

Coupon code: EBC3034713

Expires 9/30/2012

I tried to do this online and code wasn't valid, so in-store only guys! Utilize that In-store pick up :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying to think of something good to pick up with the code, and thanks to two posts on page five, I'm going to target Pokemon Conquest and Tales of Graces tomorrow. Store locator shows them in stock, as well.

Wow. There's only maybe 10 $29.99 priced games for PS3, most of which I've had already or are overpriced for what they are(2 year old sports games, original Prototype, etc).:roll:

It looks like I'm not getting in on this deal cuz I refuse to give the evil empire of GS anymore than $20 after this discount.:booty:

I am torn I dont know if I should pick up Max Payne 3 with PUR credit used or if I should just finish it up on the Gamefly rental copy I have on its way. I am only interested in the campaign and I am not 100% sure this one of those "must have" game to have in my collection.

I sent this picture and it worked fine.
Nicki+Minaj+pepsi+nicki.png

Just used the code in NJ.

Madden 13 = $47.99 used - $10 coupon = $37.99 - $34.50 trade in credit (used 50% bonus on 3 games) = Madden 13 for $3.73

Used the code in south jersey. Got tales of Graces f for 24.01 after coupon and 10% PUR.

Was thinking of using this code at another store and get lolipop chainsaw for 24 as well but not sure if the game is worth that price or if its better off waiting for a price drop and get it for 10-20.

[quote name='TooPoor']Why are you guys still sending pics when you can just grab the code from the OP?[/QUOTE]

Because it's funny and we have nothing better to do on our day off.

nice little deal

traded in uncharted 3 (i got for 5 bucks] and battlefield 3(free from best buy when i used coupon and $10 off code)

got tales of grace f for $2 bucks (which i paid for using some of my store credit )

Thanks op. Decided to trade over $10 PS3 Battlefield 3 from Best Buy and the free Pilotwings from trades that got me the 3DS XL. Picked up Pokemon Conquest and still have about $2 trade in credit.

[quote name='GAMGAM007']Twisted Metal worth $25 after coupon anyone?[/QUOTE]
If you wanna play single player, then it's a decent deal. But if you wanna play online, TM is one of many games with an online pass required to play online now. So you have maybe a 50/50 shot of getting a pre-owned copy with a working online pass.:whistle2:#
[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']So nobody tried with used accessories huh? dammit[/QUOTE]
What's stopping you from trying it yourself?;)

[quote name='Drclaw411']Is this one time use?[/QUOTE]

It can be used multiple times. Already used it 3x and no problems. Great work OP!

[quote name='GAMGAM007']Twisted Metal worth $25 after coupon anyone?[/QUOTE]
Seen it for a lot cheaper on Gamefly sales. I'd wait and snatch it there. There's a chance you'll get the limited edition.

[quote name='TooPoor']Confirmed working in L.A. today, got Tales of Grace F, they didn't have a case for it, now I need to print a cover. If any veteran can point me to a website it would much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=442713

This site is one of my personal favs. I love the Valkyria Chronicles and Prince of Persia (2008) ones especially!

Hope this helps!

Went in & used the coupon on Madden. w/ PUR I spent around $36 including taxes. Picked it up for a friend, so it was a good deal for him. Thanks OP. :)

I'll prob. use it again so I can get Max Payne & see if I like it.

[quote name='ajh2298']I am torn I dont know if I should pick up Max Payne 3 with PUR credit used or if I should just finish it up on the Gamefly rental copy I have on its way. I am only interested in the campaign and I am not 100% sure this one of those "must have" game to have in my collection.[/QUOTE]

You can get a used-like new copy of MP3 right now on Amazon for $25 shipped; that might be a better option for you.

[quote name='csmason1']You can get a used-like new copy of MP3 right now on Amazon for $25 shipped; that might be a better option for you.[/QUOTE]

He can get it used @ GS for $22.49 after this code & PUR.

[quote name='davisdj']He can get it used @ GS for $22.49 after this code & PUR.[/QUOTE]

Plus I have GS Credit I just dont know that if it's a game I would need to own after beating it.

[quote name='ajh2298']Plus I have GS Credit I just dont know that if it's a game I would need to own after beating it.[/QUOTE]

I plan on picking it up & I'll return it w/in the 7 days if I don't like it. You could do the same. :cool:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If you wanna play single player, then it's a decent deal. But if you wanna play online, TM is one of many games with an online pass required to play online now. So you have maybe a 50/50 shot of getting a pre-owned copy with a working online pass.:whistle2:#

What's stopping you from trying it yourself?;)[/QUOTE]

When I bought twisted metal used from gamestop, it came with a online pass code printed on the GS receipt. Not sure if this is the norm

I got a code but I'm not sure if I'll end up using it. But hey no penalty I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dc_fortythree']used it today on RE: Revelations. thanks OP![/QUOTE]

RE: Revelations is $27.99 used though.... makes me think if the code could actually be used on items less than $29.99 =P

[quote name='SEGAMew']RE: Revelations is $27.99 used though.... makes me think if the code could actually be used on items less than $29.99 =P[/QUOTE]

Game is $34.99 used.

[quote name='SEGAMew']I'm seeing $27.99 used on Gamestop.com and in my local Gamestops[/QUOTE]
How are you seeing $27.99????

[quote name='SEGAMew']RE: Revelations is $27.99 used though.... makes me think if the code could actually be used on items less than $29.99 =P[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SEGAMew']I dunno?!?!?!

http://i.imgur.com/BtF3C.png[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SEGAMew']No joke, if Gamestop was opened right now I would go and take a photo of AssCreed =P[/QUOTE]

Okay I'll do it...

bread's done
Back