GameStop - $17.76 off order of $80 or more

Man, that's so gimmicky. They should just make a deal that involves the number 4, or something.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']OOO gs is getting all patriotic with the deals.[/QUOTE]
Now if only we declared independence in 7999, then we'd have a real deal.

Does the 20off80 code still work? It says it expires tonight at midnight. I guess this daily deal will last all weekend tho.

[quote name='dino88']Real Americans will use the 1776 code, only terrorists will use the $20 off $80.[/QUOTE]

You're either with us or with the terrorists. ;)

[quote name='dino88']Real Americans will use the 1776 code, only terrorists will use the $20 off $80.[/QUOTE]

Bak dirk dirka Muhammad ali

[quote name='Abeja']Does the 20off80 code still work? It says it expires tonight at midnight. I guess this daily deal will last all weekend tho.[/QUOTE]

Nope, 20off80 code doesn't work anymore.

[quote name='dz00mb1e']Nope, 20off80 code doesn't work anymore.[/QUOTE]
America won!

Umm--just kidding.

use 25USED code fore 25% of used games. Much better deal, and SAVER for free shipping + stacks with EDGE card for 10% extra off. Just your order must be over $19.99. Best deal so far.

[quote name='ivos']use 25USED code fore 25% of used games. Much better deal, and SAVER for free shipping + stacks with EDGE card for 10% extra off. Just your order must be over $19.99. Best deal so far.[/QUOTE]

Correction: the games that you order MUST be 19.99 or more individually.

[quote name='Azurken']Correction: the games that you order MUST be 19.99 or more individually.[/QUOTE]

No need to be individualy I ordered 2 games each 8.99 + 1 game $24.99 and it took discount for all 3 of them

[quote name='Abeja']Does the 20off80 code still work? It says it expires tonight at midnight. I guess this daily deal will last all weekend tho.[/QUOTE]

Guess not. I just tried it with the gran turismo collectors edition and it said its not currently valid.

If anyone knows a 20 off code please PM it to me since I may forget to check back here. Id really love that CE of GT5 but I cant afford 100 bucks for it, I can handle paying 80 max.

[quote name='gargus']Guess not. I just tried it with the gran turismo collectors edition and it said its not currently valid.

If anyone knows a 20 off code please PM it to me since I may forget to check back here. Id really love that CE of GT5 but I cant afford 100 bucks for it, I can handle paying 80 max.[/QUOTE]

Didn't these ' $x off $x ' coupons stop working with pre-orders ?

Took me a second looking at their banner to figure out the $17.76 deal then realized wait a minute Gamestop, VERY clever indeed! I'm slow I guess. Ha-Ha!

BTW. still crappy they think being clever is better than the 20 off 80.. that's a copy of Daxter on PSP I'm losing as a filler item! Whuteeever GS. :roll:

bread's done
Back