GameStop 2 for 1 Deals (360/PS3/Wii/DS/PSP)

Hmmm. Why don't they make a Madden 2010/NCAA football 2010 package?

Most of us can't pay 120 for the current year's version.

[quote name='VA']Hmmm. Why don't they make a Madden 2010/NCAA football 2010 package?

Most of us can't pay 120 for the current year's version.[/QUOTE]

Then you make a decision on which game you can afford. Or you wait until there are price drops.

[quote name='VA']Hmmm. Why don't they make a Madden 2010/NCAA football 2010 package?

You are right on! I have NCAA 11 and I really think they should comp me on Madden 11. Madden adds a couple of things and is of course Pro...but they are still much the same engine. They both use the new locomotion system though and thats really nice for running and hitting (especially in traffic).

I looked through the 2 for 1 deals and while I'm intrigued nothing is really jumping out as a great deal. I'd kind of like the Far Cry 2 and HAWX package, but $19.99 would make it a must buy (not the $29.99 that they have it for).

Seems like most of these deals are decent games paired with some just awful games. Trying to dump off some software that hasn't been selling me thinks.

120$ ?

Everywhere has Madden for 20$ gift card which makes it 40.

If you were smart you preordered it @ walmart when there was 25% bing cash back + 20$ gift card essentially making it 25$. And if you traded in Madden 10 for 25$ (up as recently as june) you effectively could get madden 11 for free.

No idea about NCAA 11 though

[quote name='batman1939']Harry Potter: Half Blood Prince and Final Fantasy 1 2Pack. Because if they would have put Final Fantasy 1 and 2 it would be a deal. But can't have that can we.[/quote]
I would of bit on that deal, but do not want Harry Potter :(

Thanks Cheapy well nothing for me but, the gta/mortal kombat pack for psp and the lego star wars/indy pack is good if you don't have the games.

Thanks for posting the deal, Cheapy. It looks like they're trying to compete with WalMart now on the bundled games. But most of the bundles are old shit that's selling much cheaper elsewhere already.

The title got me really excited. Then I saw said deals.

And to last post: his math seems fine to me. 60-60*.25=45-20=25

Mirrors Edge/Fracture is the only combo I would even consider. But I already beat Mirrors Edge when I rented it and the Fracture demo was pretty meh.

@nnickers - GCs should never be factored into the initial purchase.

The only time you can consider it is if your purchase price was reduced by 20 and then you were charged for the 20 GC. If not, then it shouldn't ever be considered.

i might bite for cabela's double and then plat n trade back in break even. any codes work on these too? ill check myself i know, but bein lazy.
ps - just saw inception, anyone wanna talk bout it? lol, thought it was great mind fuck fun
edit - used this code Coupon 10FGS10 - 10% off & free ground shipping on titles $29.99 or more. Not valid on consoles, Special Editions, gift cards or time cards. Other restrictions may apply. Expires August 4, 2010.

I like the Lego Indy/Star Wars set and that's it. I think the deal would be better if you could mix and match by choosing the two games you liked from those shown (i.e. Sonic and the Black Knight over Sonic Riders bundled with Lego Batman, Fracture/Wheelman bundle, Lego Star Wars/ Star Wars Force Unleashed bundle, etc.).

Decent deals nevertheless. Thanks, Cheapy.

Brothers in Arms: HH/ Ninja Gaiden Sigma isn't bad. Two solid games but a weird ass combo.

Anything decent for me includes a game I already have, so for now they stink. Not to mention most don't seem to be an equal bundle to where I would consider paying 50% for each game on their own.

But I wouldn't mind if they kept trying to build more bundles in the future, eventually they might come up with a good one that I'll pick up.

1 Of those games in each bundle would Be $20
And the other game is a no seller which nobody wants and there trying to get rid of em

and the $20 Crap deal was made

None of these games go together i haven't even heard of some of them thats how old they are

917109b.jpg
280556b.jpg

It all looks like this to me.

SW:TFU / Tomb Raider:Underworld seems like a good deal for $19.99 but seeing its sold out online and not stores are listed as having this bundle whats the deal?

woah woah woah - Cooking Mama AND Imagine Babysitting?! For only $30?! My life finally has meaning.

Only thing worth picking up was the tomb raider/star wars pack, other than that hawx/far cry 2 for $20 would have been another decent pack. But for me I will pass (on this deal) just like Steve Nash.

[quote name='Velo214']i might bite for cabela's double and then plat n trade back in break even. any codes work on these too? ill check myself i know, but bein lazy.
ps - just saw inception, anyone wanna talk bout it? lol, thought it was great mind fuck fun
edit - used this code Coupon 10FGS10 - 10% off & free ground shipping on titles $29.99 or more. Not valid on consoles, Special Editions, gift cards or time cards. Other restrictions may apply. Expires August 4, 2010.[/QUOTE]
Ditto, I love hunting games and was thinking of getting Big Game Hunter so the other game is a bonus. But somehow it's not letting me use the coupon....:bomb:

Edit: gave up looking for coupons and used the SAVER coupon for free shipping. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Decent deal, would have been better if you could pair up your own games among the $20 and $30 categories.

I would get if available in-store/looks pretty decent:
PS3:
Lego Star Wars/Lego Indiana Jones
Brothers in Arms/Ninja Gaiden Sigma
XBX 360
Mirror's Edge/Fracture
Far Cry 2/Hawx

bread's done
Back