GameStop $20 OFF $80 - 72 Hours (Online ONLY) Beginning 6/1

[quote name='Gumbeaux Jr']Damn Alan WAKE LCE being 79.99...[/QUOTE]

just order a family guys psp dvd for 1.99 gets you over the $80

[quote name='matthewrex']I ordered 3D Dot Game Heroes and ModNation Racers yesterday ($78 w/ shipping and tax) and after 24 hours the order hadn't gone through, but I got the receipt. I emailed GameStop today and they said that the order messed up (technical term) and that they were sorry. So I reordered.

Later in the day they emailed me again with a complimentary $20 gift card code. Bravo GameStop! I'm impressed.[/QUOTE]

wow wish I would have emailed them now. My first Alan Wake order didn't go through so I had to order it again yesterday.

[quote name='youenvy']just order a family guys psp dvd for 1.99 gets you over the $80[/QUOTE]

Yeah I added more to my cart and it still wasn't working so I assumed it was only for SINGLE items over 80. However, it was gamestop's website error. Tried again and success. I added a 1600 points card. I am going to return the new LCE with the full price receipt I bought last week. Hello free points card!

EDIT: Nevermind, the points card does not work for some reason.

Just to let you guys know that today only if you put in the code SAVER as well you get free shipping. So essentially if you do just $80 you can get the stuff for around $63-$65 from tax.

[quote name='AgentZero5150']Just to let you guys know that today only if you put in the code SAVER as well you get free shipping. So essentially if you do just $80 you can get the stuff for around $63-$65 from tax.[/QUOTE]

No, it worked for me on the first day of this sale... not just today.

[quote name='gametraderz']Yeah so stop bumping threads that are useless you fool..[/QUOTE]

Idiot. :nottalking: FYI, I made this thread (if you haven't noticed)

[quote name='Gertle627']Bumping? The post before his was 1 minute earlier. I don't know if that qualifies as a bump and this deal is hardly useless.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

bread's done
Back