GameStop: 25% off NGC/GBA games coupon, expires 2/7

freakyzeeky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
EBC3004652.jpg

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Hopefully I can find Eternal Darkness soon... :)[/quote]

Good idea! Ill go pick one up myself !

Now I am faced with the dilemma of saving money by spending it (probably on Minish Cap), or saving it by saving it..... We need a CAG pyschologist for these mental anguishes.

Used it to pick up a copy of DDR Mario Mix!!!:bouncy: Sadly, it was just the game (complete, luckily) and not the boxed set with the pad. But oh well, that's for some other time I guess.

I really want to pick up RE2/3/VCX but they're so easy to find that I'm hoping that they're still around for a bigger clearance.

Picked up Baulder's Gate and Pikmin 2 today, sadly the ONE f'n game I really wanted (Beyond Good and Evil) wasn't at the ONE store in my area that was listed as carrying it. However, I gave my 25% coupon to an older gentleman that was picking up Sunshine for his kid... I think he wanted to hug me! :cool:

To the poster that has 13 DDR available? Sarcasm?!!??!?!?!?!

Dude, I wouldn't be too upset as Pikmin 2 is a nice score IMO. Hopefully my EB has all the GCN games I want when I go up there. Need to see what trade in deals they have going though. If they have a 20% trade in boost for SSBB that would be awesome.

Dang it I just picked up Fire Emblem for $18 otd. This would have been great especially since I forgot my Gamestop card

I wanted to post this so bad when CAG came up. I never beat anyone! I did post it on Slickdeals though, as much as they didn't care for it.
I picked up some GCN games-- mostly cheapies though. Not too many more titles that I need, actually. The coupons have me excited each week-- I wonder what's coming next.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I wanted to post this so bad when CAG came up. I never beat anyone! I did post it on Slickdeals though, as much as they didn't care for it.
I picked up some GCN games-- mostly cheapies though. Not too many more titles that I need, actually. The coupons have me excited each week-- I wonder what's coming next.[/QUOTE]

Dude, WTF?! Don't post deals at any site other than CAG until after a while... those bastards at SD/FW/etc. hoard like no other.;)

Anyway, I need to pick up a copy of Pikmin 2. I've got most of my GC wants but need a copy of Pikmin 2 so I can keep my other one sealed.:D

How are people finding copies of Pikmin 2? Gamestop doesn't have it in their system (online, anyways, when I'm looking for store availability,) and I have had no luck in finding it in the 5 stores in my area. It makes me sad. :'(

[quote name='SuperFox']How are people finding copies of Pikmin 2? Gamestop doesn't have it in their system (online, anyways, when I'm looking for store availability,) and I have had no luck in finding it in the 5 stores in my area. It makes me sad. :'([/QUOTE]

Instead of using Gamestop.com's search engine, type "game name gamestop" into Google. You'll find a ton of games this way that don't show up if you just search at the website. For instance, searching for "Pikmin 2" gamestop will lead you to the Pikmin 2 page, where you can check store availability.

[quote name='Vinny']Dude, WTF?! Don't post deals at any site other than CAG until after a while... those bastards at SD/FW/etc. hoard like no other.;)

Anyway, I need to pick up a copy of Pikmin 2. I've got most of my GC wants but need a copy of Pikmin 2 so I can keep my other one sealed.:D[/QUOTE]
Well, it was no secret deal that a CAG discovered. I mean, it is an email newsletter...

[quote name='SuperFox']How are people finding copies of Pikmin 2? Gamestop doesn't have it in their system (online, anyways, when I'm looking for store availability,) and I have had no luck in finding it in the 5 stores in my area. It makes me sad. :'([/QUOTE]

Enable the backordered search.

Go to Gamestop's site, search for something common or current like 'Mario' or 'Mass Effect'. When results show up, scroll all the way to the last result and under it you'll see "Show backordered used products that may be available in stores." Click the link (the underlined 'show') and that'll enable you to search backordered stuff. It'll continue search backordered inventory until you close the browser.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Well, it was no secret deal that a CAG discovered. I mean, it is an email newsletter...[/QUOTE]

I'm just bustin your balls man.:lol:

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I'll bust my balls...
All over your face
That's what she said![/quote]

girls have balls?

this sucks. I have all the gamecube games I want, and all 3 local gamestops carry dick for gba games. I would have much rather taken a 25% off ds games instead.

[quote name='CaoPi']ps2, psp, gamecube now, when are they going to have 25% off ps3 games if ever?[/quote]

i dont think for a while seems to be just last-gen other then psp.

[quote name='SL4IN']this sucks. I have all the gamecube games I want, and all 3 local gamestops carry dick for gba games. I would have much rather taken a 25% off ds games instead.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's pretty much the same with me. Most of the games I want are older and so far, I've only found them in incomplete shape. It's funny how I can't even find some of the more common games though...

I was hoping to pick up a few GBA games for trading but since they're all cart only, I said screw it.

Just picked up Pikmin 1 and Tales of Symphonia (both complete, I do NOT buy games w/o the case/manual if I can avoid it)

Being an extra CAGerific CAG I got two coupons (one from EB one from GS). So I hit GS with each coupon. Fortunately I have two GS with good GBA selections near me. Friday afternoon I picked up Mario Sunshine for GC and for GBA Demi Kids Dark and Advanced Wars 2

Saturday I went to the other GS but they had been pretty picked over already. Still managed to get Demi Kids Light, Tales of Phantasia, and Phantasy Star for GBA

Like 3rd time I've bought Phantasy Star...... gotta quit loaning out games

[quote name='RandyTsai']finally i can pick up the 13 mario ddr that were sitting at my gamestop[/quote]

OMG ! Do Buy it nows for $74.99 easy and roll around in your profits, trust me!

SOB, I just bought $20 worth of GC games there thursday. Wonder if I could "return" them, rebuy them & get the coupon to apply to it. I know they have no problem returning during the B2G1 sales w/ exchanging the free game.

Went out yesterday and hit the two GS right across the street from each other.

Got...

2 x DDR Mario Mix game only, Complete (wow, lucky) ~$34 apiece
Capcom Classics: Mini Mix ~$5
Gunstar Super Heroes cart ~$3.50
Final Fantasy VI cart ~$16.50
Super Street Fighter II cart ~$6.50

In-store said one of the stores had Space Channel 5 and Bubble Bobble: Old and New, but their GBA section was a mess and the worker couldn't find them despite searching for about 15 minutes. Oh well, can't be too disappointed since both DDR Mario Mixes were complete :)

I'll probably go after work tomorrow and get Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and Metroid: Zero Mission.

There's so much cheap GBA action I want to buy up with this sale since I know I can resell the stuff later after I play them for at least what I paid :)

[quote name='cranguy']I got Chibi-Robo and Yggdra Union for about $8 each with this and Edge today. Not too shabby.[/quote]

So it is stackable? Nice, I could go for Pikman 2 or some GBA game's I've missed

[quote name='flameo2000']So it is stackable? Nice, I could go for Pikman 2 or some GBA game's I've missed[/quote]
Where does everyone keep pulling an A from Pikmin and Pokémon? :p

[quote name='Tsukento']Where does everyone keep pulling an A from Pikmin and Pokémon? :p[/quote]

Honest mistake...although I wouldn't mind seeing some pikmin in pokemon...

Thanks for this coupon. My husband used it to go pick up Pikmin 2 yesterday for about 21 dollars. Unfortunately, it wouldn't work, so he had to go return it today.

Somehow, when they did the return, the computer was telling the saleslady to return $26 cash. Despite me bluring out, "That's more than we paid...!" she just handed us the extra $5 and let us walk away. I wonder what happened there.

Thanks for this coupon. My husband used it to go pick up Pikmin 2 yesterday for about 21 dollars. Unfortunately, it wouldn't work, so he had to go return it.

When they did the return, the computer was telling the saleslady to return $26 cash. Despite me bluring out, "That's more than we paid...!" she just handed us the extra $5 and let us walk away. I wonder what happened there.

Finally a deal works out perfectly for me. I used this coupon coupled with the Edge card and got Riviera for the GBA for only $6.49 from $9.99. I also got Tactics Ogre for the GBA for only $8.44 from $12.99. Scored pretty well if I do say so myself.

pretty handy stuff - i got the email as well and was waiting for cag to get back up. hopefully there'll be some worthy (and complete) loot post-superbowl...

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! I've been waiting for this for a while and I have no transportation from now until the seventh. Everything will be picked over by then. DAMN IT! So... many... missed... oppurtunities... :(

i also picked up ddr mario mix to play on my wii. good thing they bundled ddr hottest party with essentially the same (and compatible) dance pad!

Eternal Darkness (Complete) - $11.69
FF:Tactics Advance - $11.69

For future reference, since I wasn't sure which way it'd do it - The Edge card knocks 10% from the original price, not the post-25%off price. For example, it took $1.80 from the $17.99 games, and not $1.35. Not a huge diff, but still, Daddy likes. And appreciates...

Now, where to spend that extra 45 cents...

For those of you wishing DDR Mario Mix came with the pads you do know you can buy them on the Nintendo store.

I hit up an EBGames and a GS today. The EBGames didn't have much in the way of GC games, I considered Final Fantasy CC and also Super Mario Sunshine but the only copies of Sunshine the boxes were in really poor condition. they had even less in GBA games, and I think I spotted a haxxor Zelda Minish Cap. My legit copy has a red label on it, this one was golden. Were there different labels for this game? This is the first time I think I have seen a haxxor copy of a GBA game in a GS store. It was pretty busy inside there otherwise I think I would have alerted them that they may have a bootleg copy. Anyways decided not to get anything there.

Went to the gamestop nearby and had better luck. Their GC selection was even worse - didn't even have any copies of Sunshine (!!!). GBA-wise though I made out with WarioWare:Twisted, Zelda:LTTP, and Final Fantasy V for 44 bucks total. They also had Final Fantasy IV:Advance there but I could only pick 3. I figured that FF:IV is coming out on DS soon so I would probably rather have that than getting the GBA version. I wonder if it isn't worth it though to return LTTP (which I paid $13.49 for after the discount) and just get the new boxed version in a store for $20. Then I could pick up the FF:IV advance with a discount and then I'd have a complete FF on GBA collection :).

Later on I went to Circuit City and picked up FF:III for DS and found a copy of FF:VI advance there too. $30 may be a little much to pay for FF:VI but it is a new sealed box and I think it is getting difficult to find this game. Anyways I have it here but won't open it for a while in case I want to return it. FF:III was $30 too but apparently there is a 20% of all DS games at CC so I have to go back and get a small refund.

I just printed off this coupon and gave it to the sales clerk at the gamestop. Is there anything preventing me from just printing out another copy and using it again? Is it a little douchebagish to return LTTP and give them a 2nd copy of the coupon to buy FF:VI? Would they notice/allow it?

I played a little of WarioWare Twisted- reminds me a lot of the Wii version I played a while ago. Pretty neat game, the twisting controls are really innovative. To think this came out on GBA long before the Wii existed. And now I have enough GBA RPGs backlogged that I will probably be getting some pretty good use out of my Game Boy Player (Golden Sun 1 and 2, FF:V and VI- 4 pretty serious RPGs!)

Ruahrc

bread's done
Back