GameStop 3 for $10

Villy

CAGiversary!
Plus the buy 2 get 1 free is still going so it is really 3 for 6.66. 5.99 regularly priced DVDs only. Picked up 9 with the discount card for 18.00. Doubt this will last long.

3 for 10 makes each DVD 3.33. The buy 2 get 1 free is combinable so one of those is free, hence 6.66 for 3. The discount card also stacks so 10% off that.

Selection depends on your area since these are based on trade ins. A few I got were Superman 2, Sea Biscuit, Frailty, Arachnaphobia.

[quote name='rywateska']You may want to reword that but it seems like a good deal. Are any of the $6 DVD's any good?[/QUOTE]

:D

I had to do a double take myself.

I've had mixed luck with this in the past, with some GS stores being unwilling to combine the 3 for $10 with the b2g1, and some allowing it.

Went to my local GameStop tonight, they had the deal going, but there was nothing worth buying in the bin. I did end up with the Buy 2 get one free deal on other DVD's, for $25 I ended up with The Crow, Scary Movie 2, and WWE Bloodbath Cage Matches

You should be able to stack offers even the extra 10% off from the game informer promo as well (it was on our e-mail at work), dvd selection varies by location, we have some good ones left but christmas cleared a lot of our dvd's out (including every price range).

tonight I picked up x-men, hitch hickers guide to the galaxy, boondock saints, tombstone, transporter, black hawk down. all of them were w/o cases, so some of them are cheaper than if they had a case.

I picked up 21 DVD's today. (18 $5.99 and 3 $9.99) The key to getting the lower price ($2..) is to get 3 higher priced DVDs. When they scan them in they manually change the price for the buy 3 for $10. Then when they apply the Buy 2 get 1 ($9.99 DVD's.) it goes back and also does that for the $3.33 games. :) I paid $61 for all of them.

Matthew

bread's done
Back