Gamestop 4 for $20 on all ($9.99 and under pre-owned below) expires 11/11/18

Thanks for the lists. Looks like Titanfall 2 has a decent length single player campaign, unlike the 1st game. If I can find that, Mad Max, Mafia 3, and Far Cry 4 all at one store, I'm in.
I definitely recommend Titanfall 2. It's well worth the $4 if you want to just play through the campaign and the multiplayer is enjoyable as well, although the player count is really low (on the X1 that is).

EDIT: more notable Xbox One titles

Gears of War Ultimate/Rare Replay combo
Battle Chasers: Nightwar

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up

Rayman Raving Rabbids Collection - Wii
Wonderful 101 - WiiU
Star Fox Command - DS
Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume - DS

Been waiting for a good deal on Valkyrie for a while and the rest I’ve just always wanted to own copies of.

Picked up a couple CIB 360 games and a DS cart.
RE: Operation Raccoon City
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Battlefield: Hardline
Trauma Center: Under The Knife

With Castlevanai price increase i can no longer return all 4 games and rebuy them with the game i want.  Would they allow me to return some of the game if i promise to buy 4 again?

Good buy, I also recommend Mad Max and Infamous Second Son if you don't already have those!
Already have Mad Max, but I did make a few more pick ups at another store on the way home tonight.

Lords of the Fallen

inFAMOUS Second Son

Redout

Outcast Second Contact

Kinda pissed I passed on Battlefield 4 now that it jumped up in price, but oh well.

I don't think there is anything else from this deal that would be interesting.

Went halves with my son this morning... He picked up Battlefield: Hardline and The Division. I bought Wuppo (w/soundtrack) and Earth’s Dawn. All PS4.

I also grabbed a very nice two-sided Sekiro Shadows Die Twice poster for free.

Finally found a store that had 4 XB1 games I wanted.   Got Mortal Kombat X, Quantum Break, Call of Duty: Ghosts & Wolfenstein: The New Order.  Didn't realized how small the XB1 $9.99 and under selection at Gamestop is until I looked at the list.  Glad Wolfenstein was on there, since I found out my PS3 copy freezes about an hour in.

Traded in COD MW3 for $11 back when the TIV went up due to being announced for BC on XB1. Figured I'd buy it again when it got cheaper. Did so with this sale and ended up with a Steelbook one. Got Demon Gaze, Conception II, and Quantum Break to go along with it.

Went back for 2nds and got

(complete in box):
Super Paper Mario Wii
Uncharted 4 PS4

Loose:
Ninja Gaiden Sigma PS3
Knights in the Nightmare DS

There were a few price drops today that I took advantage of, so these games qualify for the four used games for $20. All were PS4.

Armello: Special Edition
God Wars Future Past
Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi
Yoku's Island Express

Armello even came with the soundtrack CD. :)

Looks like Nobunaga's Ambition Tashi hit $9.99 this wk! Also FF XV along with Mafia 3 is $9.99 again for those that missed it.

Question. If we buy these durign pro day as elite would they be $14 for the set of 4?
There's a chance it slips through and works, but in past pro days with similar 4/x deals it did not stack.

Has anyone played / can recommend Armello: Special Edition or Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi?

There's a chance it slips through and works, but in past pro days with similar 4/x deals it did not stack.

Has anyone played / can recommend Armello: Special Edition or Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi?
Since there is a 7 day return policy on used games, I recommend buying them and taking them back quickly to exchange them if you don't like them. I collect quirky games. I can't afford the super limited edition ones that cost $30 to $50 these days, so I use these sales as an opportunity to buy hidden gems. In most cases, I've been pleasantly surprised. Look at their Steam pages or Google them first too to see if they're up your alley. And I don't mean to sound condescending by saying that, but Steam pages are better than the PlayStation Store pages at explaining what a game is really like.

All games is NEW converted to USED

Armello: Special Edition
Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi
Yoku's Island Express

Tempest 4000

Since there is a 7 day return policy on used games, I recommend buying them and taking them back quickly to exchange them if you don't like them. I collect quirky games. I can't afford the super limited edition ones that cost $30 to $50 these days, so I use these sales as an opportunity to buy hidden gems. In most cases, I've been pleasantly surprised. Look at their Steam pages or Google them first too to see if they're up your alley. And I don't mean to sound condescending by saying that, but Steam pages are better than the PlayStation Store pages at explaining what a game is really like.
41zmwWT.jpg

For the holiday season used games can be returned 1/15/19.

I just have to say that this appears to be the best pre-Black Friday deal out there so much to the point that I probably won't spend as much on Black Friday. Even the current gen games that are $20 new right now will eventually drop to $15 or $10 or less although it won't happen this year. But patience is the key. I'm planning another trip or two to GameStop before the weekend is out.

Picked up Tempest 4000, Titanfall 2, battlefield 1, and Midway Xbox 360 to play classic games.

Heard from others that Titanfall 2 has a good campaign. Anyone know how long the campaign is on battlefield 1? Looking for great plot/story. What about quantum break?

Not sure about Tempest 4000? Anyone know how good it is?

Just play it and see if it's your type of game? I think it's an arcade game so likely will get a play in quickly. Looks to be a spiritual successor to the Tempest arcade games and that one for the Jaguar.

This is a repost from my earlier post in the GameStop thread but Dollar General is running a weekend deal where you can buy $30 in GameStop gift cards for $25 or $50 in GameStop gift cards for $10. I just did a $30 for $25 myself. So, it will save you more if you apply it to the four for $20 deal.

Just got
Titan Quest Xbox
Styx Shards of Darkness Xbox
Armello PS4
Dungeons 2 PS4

If anyone has the cover art for Dungeons 2 and could send me a high res scan I would appreciate it. Two GameStop’s in my area were disc only. Thanks.

Edit: It’s was $5 a game, $21.50 with tax. I don’t have a membership at game stop and don’t shop there often enough to justify one.

Just got
Titan Quest Xbox
Styx Shards of Darkness Xbox
Armello PS4
Dungeons 2 PS4

If anyone has the cover art for Dungeons 2 and could send me a high res scan I would appreciate it. Two GameStop’s in my area were disc only. Thanks.
How much did theyb charge you for the 4 games

anyone know if the 4 for $20 deal stack with pro day discount
I was in store last night and was told yes, it stacks. In the other thread, one poster reported that it didn't stack but didn't say whether or not that was online or in store. There have been numerous online issues reported today. I'm going to the store now. I'll report back. It's the only reason I got pro so if there's a problem, they're either going to override it or give me back my pro $$!!!

I was in store last night and was told yes, it stacks. In the other thread, one poster reported that it didn't stack but didn't say whether or not that was online or in store. There have been numerous online issues reported today. I'm going to the store now. I'll report back. It's the only reason I got pro so if there's a problem, they're either going to override it or give me back my pro $$!!!
I waited until pro day for my 4/20, but it didn't stack for me. not sure if anybody else got better luck.

I'm assuming the 10 dollar coupon GS gave out with purchase of RDR2 release weekend doesn't stack with this, does it?

This is a repost from my earlier post in the GameStop thread but Dollar General is running a weekend deal where you can buy $30 in GameStop gift cards for $25 or $50 in GameStop gift cards for $10. I just did a $30 for $25 myself. So, it will save you more if you apply it to the four for $20 deal.
The sale on GameStop gift cards at Dollar General ends on Saturday, 11/10.

Got:

The Order 1886

Natural Doctrine

Assault Suit Leynos

Batman Arkham Knight

Had to decide between Uncharted and Batman

Games actually came to $4 each with pro

bread's done
Back