Gamestop 4 for $20 on all ($9.99 and under pre-owned below) expires 11/11/18

I had an epiphany. I was holding 4 games and thought to myself am I actually going to play all these. Only 1 I really wanted. So I just put them all back and left. Yeah....I guess I really just wont add anything to the backlog anymore, except for random poopie IG bundle games.

I had an epiphany. I was holding 4 games and thought to myself am I actually going to play all these. Only 1 I really wanted. So I just put them all back and left. Yeah....I guess I really just wont add anything to the backlog anymore, except for random poopie IG bundle games.
wish i could do that, *looks back at 1000+backlog games

Really wanted to find something as I found Gunblade for the Wii but couldn’t find anything. Probably should pick it up regardless but not sure.

I was in store last night and was told yes, it stacks. In the other thread, one poster reported that it didn't stack but didn't say whether or not that was online or in store. There have been numerous online issues reported today. I'm going to the store now. I'll report back. It's the only reason I got pro so if there's a problem, they're either going to override it or give me back my pro $$!!!

I waited until pro day for my 4/20, but it didn't stack for me. not sure if anybody else got better luck.
So I went to the store & luckily the guy who was there last night & had told me 4for20 & pro day would stack was there. They DO NOT STACK! He did an override for me since he had assured me they would and it was the only reason I bought Pro in the first place. Very misleading advertising by GS, per usual. It is definitely written so you will think you'll get 20% off Pro pricing. He even said that to me and told me that's why he was doing the override - false advertising.

I went to two more stores this afternoon since the four for $20 ends today.

Store 1:
Final Fantasy XV - PS4
Final Fantasy Type 0 - PS4
Mafia III - PS4
Tempest 4000 - Xbox One

Store 2:
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign - PS4
Inner World: Last Monk - Xbox One
Titan Quest - Xbox One
WRC 4 - PS3

I had never seen a physical copy of WRC 4, so that's just going right into the PS3 collection. And when I got home, I noticed that the associate had given me a copy of FF XV: Royal Edition. Did he make a mistake? Or is it the same as the regular or Day One Edition?

Wanted a game but it was 14.99 while the website had it for 9.99 with the price crossed out.

Is this a online only deal or will the item ring up for 9.99 upon purchasing thus being part of the deal?

Wanted a game but it was 14.99 while the website had it for 9.99 with the price crossed out.
Is this a online only deal or will the item ring up for 9.99 upon purchasing thus being part of the deal?
Usually, it says "online only" on the description if it is only priced that way on the website. The four for $20 is in-store only, and most GameStops close at 6 p.m. on Sundays. Since today is the last day, I'd hurry if I were you.

Usually, it says "online only" on the description if it is only priced that way on the website. The four for $20 is in-store only, and most GameStops close at 6 p.m. on Sundays. Since today is the last day, I'd hurry if I were you.
yeah found different item listings with online only. guess the store didn't put the right sticker in place guess i'll have to go to gamestop again today. Thanks man

I went to two more stores this afternoon since the four for $20 ends today.

Store 1:
Final Fantasy XV - PS4
Final Fantasy Type 0 - PS4
Mafia III - PS4
Tempest 4000 - Xbox One

Store 2:
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign - PS4
Inner World: Last Monk - Xbox One
Titan Quest - Xbox One
WRC 4 - PS3

I had never seen a physical copy of WRC 4, so that's just going right into the PS3 collection. And when I got home, I noticed that the associate had given me a copy of FF XV: Royal Edition. Did he make a mistake? Or is it the same as the regular or Day One Edition?
the disc is just the base game, the royal edition content was a code

the disc is just the base game, the royal edition content was a code
Thanks, buddy! There is a code in the case, but I haven't tried to see if it was still redeemable. Both versions (Royal Edition and Day One Edition) have the same trade-in value. That should have been the tip-off.

Picked up some more and still got the games for $4 each and one game even came to $2.39 new

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Uncharted 4

Mirrors Edge: Catalyst

Has Been Heroes (NEW)

I wish i could've found either Song of the deep or Earth's Dawn to replace Has Been

I wonder if the next promo cycle will be 4 for $30 again on $14.99 & under pre-owned games.  There are some decent titles, for sure.  (i.e. Okami HD and FFX/X-2 HD remaster are on my wishlist)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the next promo cycle will be 4 for $30 again on $14.99 & under pre-owned games. There are some decent titles, for sure. (i.e. Okami HD and FFX/X-2 HD remaster are on my wishlist)
Same here as I found a good 8 games at $14.99 so I would definitely be all for that again.

I wonder if the next promo cycle will be 4 for $30 again on $14.99 & under pre-owned games. There are some decent titles, for sure. (i.e. Okami HD and FFX/X-2 HD remaster are on my wishlist)
If they did then they'd just jack up the prices on the good $14.99 games :bs:

You can get Okami Hd PS4 on ebay for like $10 dollar shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't recall if GS has ever done a promo for $14.99 games like the one you mention. Though if they did, I'd suspect it would be 4 for $40, not $30.

I picked up Uncharted 4 (beat it when it first came out, but for 5 bucks I'll go through it again), Titanfall 2 (PS4), Tempest 4000 (PS4) and Assassin's Creed: Rogue (X360).  Nice sale!

bread's done
Back