Gamestop: 4 used games $9.99 or less for $20

TheMaximumC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
YMMV

It wasn't put in the advertisement, but just started this yesterday. I know it sucks that it doesn't apply for the more expensive ones, but it is still B2G2. 

Last edited by a moderator:
burlington eh?  I might have to stop by after work on wednesday!  I'll check my local GS in braintree to save on gas though.  Thanks dude!

The DM at my store told me about the 50% bonus starting Monday as well, but he said it was regional. I'm in Montgomery, AL btw - I'm used to my location showing under my username, but I guess that's another "upgrade" we got with the new site along with being forced to see the Twitter feed on the front page? :roll:
Can anyone else confirm this? I used my recently acquired 50% boost and I don't want to renew for another year if I don't have to.

Confirmed at my store in albany, ny. It includes ALL games 9.99 according to the rep I just spoke to, time to go for a ride!

Confirmed at my store in albany, ny. It includes ALL games 9.99 according to the rep I just spoke to, time to go for a ride!
stay away from my storesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

dang it im up in verona gambling so ive got people like you cleaning the store out

stay away from my storesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

dang it im up in verona gambling so ive got people like you cleaning the store out
Don't worry, far from clearing out the store, I only purchased 8 games, and I'm not going store to store.The store I went to, there is plenty there, one small hand written sign, and everyone is assuming it applies only to games in the bin. I'd say you're good.

Also,

the Rep I purchased from said It is definitely by Region, there are only 5 small regions doing it, she didn't know exactly which ones however.

I did just looked at my receipt, I got 8 for $20, we were chatting a lot so I assume we just both missed it, the sign definitely said 4 for 20, and it all has to be manually entered, figured out by calculator, there is no code for them to enter. Like previously stated I see "Promotion not found" because it was manually discounted.

I did just looked at my receipt, I got 8 for $20, we were chatting a lot so I assume we just both missed it, the sign definitely said 4 for 20, and it all has to be manually entered, figured out by calculator, there is no code for them to enter. Like previously stated I see "Promotion not found" because it was manually discounted.
New promotion "Flirt with the cashier and get free games!"

Still hard to believe, since GS typically only does this to grandfathered games once the new console is already out. I don't see why they would be doing this so early.

Anyway, I am in the region that people are reporting it valid from. I'll actually take a picture of the promo sign and post it if it's real.

I actually DO work at GS (in California), and I worked Tuesday and Friday night and heard nothing about this. This is not a thing that is happening people. IDK where OP got his info...

I work again at 3pm PST (Sunday June 30th), and I will let you guys know if the 50% extra store credit thing is true. Or whatever deals ARE actually going on.... will post back when i get off at 7pm PST.
Yeah, I actually DO work at GS. If you read the thread you'd have realized that 1) I heard this straight from the DM and 2) We already established it's not all stores.

Do you know which stores in RI? I live about 10 minutes away from the one in Woonsocket. And 15 away from the one in North Attleboro, MA.
Narragansett for sure, but I'd assume most of them, except maybe Westerly since they are in another district. I'm pretty sure Woonsocket would have it, I'd just give them a call up first.

2 stores in San Antonio Texas have no idea about this.  One of the stores called another and that other store said no also.

Still hard to believe, since GS typically only does this to grandfathered games once the new console is already out. I don't see why they would be doing this so early.

Anyway, I am in the region that people are reporting it valid from. I'll actually take a picture of the promo sign and post it if it's real.
Yeah, though that's probably why this only for the cheaper ones. Free up some space that is taken up by the 100's of old Madden copies.

There are no signs for it (not yet anyways, they might be sending them), and there's no code, it's something that has to be manually entered.

I hate it when companies do stuff like this but don't even inform the employees. I'm not saying the Gamestop stores that are in on this don't know about it, I'm just going from personal experience.

Usually I go to a store and the employee has no idea what I'm talking about. It's sad when customers know more about what's going on than the damn store.

Yeah, though that's probably why this only for the cheaper ones. Free up some space that is taken up by the 100's of old Madden copies.

There are no signs for it (not yet anyways, they might be sending them), and there's no code, it's something that has to be manually entered.
Ah damn, well I might not have much luck then. Whenever I go to a store and ask about a good sale I've heard about on here and there are no signs up for it, the employees usually deny it. There are definitely some hoarders working at the stores around me. =\

Stores in the Houston, TX area code 77042 don't have this deal. Hope to save some trips and calls for those who live in the area.

Called two NYC stores just now and they don't have any knowledge of this promotion.  Somebody else help me verify this, as some deals upstate might not apply down here.

So NY is doing it? Im in Rome and will be going toour store shortly.
So NY is doing it? Im in Rome and will be going toour store shortly.

I'm in Warner Robins, GA and checked two stores while I was out grocery shopping. Neither of them had this sale going on. Sounds like OP got pretty lucky.

Just came back from Gamestop Albany, Cross Gates Mall.  It's not in the system and is a local promotion.  All sales were manually placed so definitely YMMV.

yu17.jpg

Don't judge my choice of games lol, decisions were based on complete box copies.  5 games for $21 is awesome for GS might go back. =)

Hmmm.  I posted my results yesterday, but I don't see it in this thread >.>

Anyway, I went to the Media City Mall in Burbank CA & the GameStop there had no clue WTH I was talking about when I asked about this deal.  So I just left with a $3.99 Prince of Persia (PS3) & a 99cent Nintendo DS cooking recipe "game".  Yay me! 

I hate dealing with the GS in my local area the manager just has this dumb look on his face when you ask him any question he has no idea how to answer. Almost like a child caught doing something they are not suppose to do.

Anyone try this in Manhattan? I actually just bought like three games and want to know if it's worth the hassle to get one more game.

any Mass CAGs know if this deal works around here?
Yes, this deal was going on in the Millbury, Massachusetts GameStop. I was there over the weekend and they have a bin and signs for this deal. I already have all the games for GameStop that go for under $10 so I didn't get anything.

Don't know if this is still going on there, I saw this deal on Saturday.

bread's done
Back