Gamestop: 4 used games $9.99 or less for $20

TheMaximumC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
YMMV

It wasn't put in the advertisement, but just started this yesterday. I know it sucks that it doesn't apply for the more expensive ones, but it is still B2G2. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, this deal was going on in the Millbury, Massachusetts GameStop. I was there over the weekend and they have a bin and signs for this deal. I already have all the games for GameStop that go for under $10 so I didn't get anything.

Don't know if this is still going on there, I saw this deal on Saturday.
Sweet Millbury isn't too far from me AND they have a Red Robin right there.

I'd say this is a store-specific promotion because in Brockton, MA there are two GS that have buy 4 games for $20 but games must be $9.99 games and under.

Kuruna

any Mass CAGs know if this deal works around here?
It's working in many of the stores in/around Boston. Prudential Center, Downtown Crossing, Everett, and Chelsea GameStops all have bins promoting this deal.

EDIT: I should probably add that the deals were still going on as of today. No clue when they end, though.

"Edited due to duplicate post."

How do I delete posts via my mobile browser?

That's what the promo is though?
Yes, promotion or "sale" is typically in a small bin setup with select games under a hand-written note that says, "Buy 4 for $20 (valued 9.99 and under)." Though, I didn't ask if the deal extended beyond the small setup, but I'm sure (or hopeful) it does.

When I spoke to the GS rep about the deal he indicated that the first two games ring up at $5 apiece and the next two free. I'm assuming its just the way they had to program the system to get the B2G2 for $20 (games valued at 9.99 or less) to work. It sounds like select GS stores are reducing inventory because if I returned any two games they just take off the "free" items.

This deal was in both the RK Plaza and Westgate Mall GS in the Brockton, MA area.

Kuruna

Yes, promotion or "sale" is typically in a small bin setup with select games under a hand-written note that says, "Buy 4 for $20 (valued 9.99 and under)." Though, I didn't ask if the deal extended beyond the small setup, but I'm sure (or hopeful) it does.

When I spoke to the GS rep about the deal he indicated that the first two games ring up at $5 apiece and the next two free. I'm assuming its just the way they had to program the system to get the B2G2 for $20 (games valued at 9.99 or less) to work. It sounds like select GS stores are reducing inventory because if I returned any two games they just take off the "free" items.

This deal was in both the RK Plaza and Westgate Mall GS in the Brockton, MA area.

Kuruna
That would make it four games for $10

This thread reminded me I still have that PUR coupon for buy 2 pre-owned products and get a 3rd of equal or lesser price for free. Thanks!

To bad I can't think of anything I really want.

Sorry! My math skills at 3AM are severely diminished. I meant to say that the first two ring up at $10 apiece and the last two are free versus GS ringing them up 4 games at $5 apiece.
It happens.

Wish this was available around me, but my two frequent stores don't have it going on. However, I did find a copy of SOCOM confrontation for 2.xx. Time to play some SOCOM goodness.

(The servers went back up btw.)

This deal is still going on (as of yesterday) in the West Gate Mall (Brockton, MA) location. So, YMMV, still.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/gallery/image/22902-gs-4-for-20-deal/

I hope the image loads (still new to the site.) If that fails, I'll Dropbox it tonight.

I ended up getting FF 13, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age 2 (yeah, I know it it has mixed reviews, but DE:HR, Dead Island, and others are 10+, and Wolfenstein. I'm looking at Dante's Inferno, Virtual Tennis, Batman AA, and possibly a few others. Any recommendations?

bread's done
Back