37 (100%)
51.gif
Assassin’s Creed III Liberation $29.99
:ps3: Assassin’s Creed Ezio Trilogy $29.99
:360: :ps3: :pc: Assassin’s Creed III $39.99/$39.99/$29.99

:360: :ps3: Resident Evil 6 $29.99 NEW LOW PRICE _
iconused.gif
$27.99

:pc: Dungeons and Dragons Ultimate Pack $11.24 (Digital Download)

:360: Forza Horizon $39.99

:360: Dance Central 3 $39.99

ad

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GBAstar']is Enzio's trilogy all on a disc or is some of it DLC?[/QUOTE]
most of it downloads off disc onto your harddrive. (I think only 1 game actually plays without install)

AC3 is disappointing. If I had paid more than the $25 Black Friday price at MS Store, I would've been pissed. Intro was slow and drawn out, middle lacked energy, ending almost approached ME3's- fiasco ending. Loved AC2, AC:B, and AC:R though.

[quote name='CaseX']AC3 is disappointing. If I had paid more than the $25 Black Friday price at MS Store, I would've been pissed. Intro was slow and drawn out, middle lacked energy, ending almost approached ME3's- fiasco ending. Loved AC2, AC:B, and AC:R though.[/QUOTE]

'Merica!

[quote name='CaseX']AC3 is disappointing. If I had paid more than the $25 Black Friday price at MS Store, I would've been pissed. Intro was slow and drawn out, middle lacked energy, ending almost approached ME3's- fiasco ending. Loved AC2, AC:B, and AC:R though.[/QUOTE]

I say AC 3 ending far surpassed in crappiness to ME 3's ending. ME 3 ending looks award winning compared to AC 3.

[quote name='n00bie']What 20% coupon?[/QUOTE]

The birthday coup.
Unless I am mistaken the coup and 15$ off works on Preowned only.
Gamestop has many times lowered the price on the new copy and not the used. Halo 4 ne was 40 for a week while preowned was 49.99

Sadly, I actually bought AC3 on it's release day with store credit (which I hardly ever do), and, I couldn't agree more with it being disappointing. I returned it for a decent amount of GS credit and picked up Halo:4 for cheap with a PUR coupon and BF sale discount.

It's the only AC title that I didn't complete.

[quote name='maximumzero']Would have bitten AC3 on the Wii U at that price.

Alas, Gamestop doesn't want my money. (Or need it, for that matter.)[/QUOTE]

You deserve not to have the game. There are 2 systems where game price goes down in less than a month and you bought a system that games goes down once every 2 years. Don't play the i did not know card lol.

[quote name='Desousa93']Gamestop has many times lowered the price on the new copy and not the used. Halo 4 ne was 40 for a week while preowned was 49.99[/QUOTE]

This isn't a sale though, it's Resident Evil 6's new MSRP.

I'll update the original post should the used price follow like it should.

Hrm, if $30 is the new MSRP for RE6, then it shouldn't be long before it hits that $10 sweet spot (without having to buy another full price game ;) ).

And I agree with everyone else, AC3 was really bad. Was downright shocked that a few places gave it GOTY consideration.

[quote name='MSUHitman']I say AC 3 ending far surpassed in crappiness to ME 3's ending. ME 3 ending looks award winning compared to AC 3.[/QUOTE]

that ending sequence for connor epic fail smh. dont let me get started with desmonds story. how is an ending to a trillogy have another cliff hanger ? imo the game resolved nothing

[quote name='Oxyric']You deserve not to have the game. There are 2 systems where game price goes down in less than a month and you bought a system that games goes down once every 2 years. Don't play the i did not know card lol.[/QUOTE]

Yikes, touchy.

I do own a Xbox 360, but it's retired. There's nothing left on the horizon I want for it so it's pretty much down to a DVD player and backlog machine at the moment.

[quote name='Slappybob']Anyone remember when Gamestop used to offer real deals on games?[/QUOTE]

The real deals were from EBGames and they went away when Gamestop bought them out.

But I remember a few years ago, they had sweet deals in April...now those deals are just meh as well.

[quote name='strait edge follower']that ending sequence for connor epic fail smh. dont let me get started with desmonds story. how is an ending to a trillogy have another cliff hanger ? imo the game resolved nothing[/QUOTE]

I cant even bother to finish the game. I think after brotherhood the creed games overstayed their welcome with me. It is as repetitive and as bad as Call of Duty now.

Personally I felt that AC3 was far superior to any of the previous games in the serious. The controls felt better and the graphics are breathtaking. The story in my opinion wasn't any worse or better than any of the other games. Maybe it's just me, but I've never enjoyed killing anyone as much as I do with a tomahawk. Also, the ability to be able to counter and decide HOW to counter I thought was refreshing. But to each their own.

To answer a question I read, I bought Ezio Trilogy the day it was released and this is how it works. You pop the disc in and you get two disc icons. The first one is AC: R and it plays off the disc. AC: II and AC: B, you have to do full installs from the disc, HOWEVER, you still need to disc to play. If you try playing without the disc, you get an error message telling you to insert the disc. Also, those full installs take AWHILE. I think it takes anywhere from 30-45 minutes for one game. So plan accordingly.

[quote name='Slappybob']Anyone remember when Gamestop used to offer real deals on games?[/QUOTE]

Maybe you were just less informed on what a "real" deal was.

[quote name='litepink']This isn't a sale though, it's Resident Evil 6's new MSRP.

I'll update the original post should the used price follow like it should.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, and thanks for the constant work litepink.

[quote name='Desousa93']Thanks for the info, and thanks for the constant work litepink.[/QUOTE]

Updated the OP, used copies are $27.99

[quote name='maximumzero']Yikes, touchy.

I do own a Xbox 360, but it's retired. There's nothing left on the horizon I want for it so it's pretty much down to a DVD player and backlog machine at the moment.[/QUOTE]

backlog machine. i love that term lol

[quote name='Oxyric']You deserve not to have the game. There are 2 systems where game price goes down in less than a month and you bought a system that games goes down once every 2 years. Don't play the i did not know card lol.[/QUOTE]

I bought Rayman Origins for $10 last week. This isn't a first party game. Try again.

Saw the ad is also offering those who pre-order Dead Island: Riptide a steelbook case.

Can you pre-order just to get the steelbook case and decide to not buy the game when it comes out?

I agree that the start could have been less but i think it did a great job to understand what happend later in game. For me this was the best AC game since AC2 i hated ac brother hood it was boring and ACR was decent a great way to end ezio story. As a person that loves history playing in relvelotion war error was amazing and by far one of the games in 2012 i had the most fun with. Online play needs a overhaul but i don't buy games like AC for online play.

[quote name='strait edge follower']that ending sequence for connor epic fail smh. dont let me get started with desmonds story. how is an ending to a trillogy have another cliff hanger ? imo the game resolved nothing[/QUOTE]

when did they ever say this game was going to end desmonds story?

[quote name='Methoes']Saw the ad is also offering those who pre-order Dead Island: Riptide a steelbook case.

Can you pre-order just to get the steelbook case and decide to not buy the game when it comes out?[/QUOTE]

I know Best Buy gives them out when you purchase, so I don't see why not. Personally, I'd rather 'purchase' the Steelbook from Best Buy anyways over Gamestop, even if I had GS credit.

[quote name='maximumzero']Yikes, touchy.

I do own a Xbox 360, but it's retired. There's nothing left on the horizon I want for it so it's pretty much down to a DVD player and backlog machine at the moment.[/QUOTE]

hand full of amazing games are coming out in start of 2013 for 360 or ps3 lol I hope you enjoy your raymen and pickman while we enjoy bioshock,tombraider, gta 5, gears of war last of us,sly cooper, god of war. i can go on and on

[quote name='Methoes']Saw the ad is also offering those who pre-order Dead Island: Riptide a steelbook case.

Can you pre-order just to get the steelbook case and decide to not buy the game when it comes out?[/QUOTE]

GS won't get the Steelbooks until about a week before the game comes out as that's what happened with FIFA, Pro Evo, and Ni No Kuni. YMMV if they'll let you have the case early.

[quote name='MSUHitman']GS won't get the Steelbooks until about a week before the game comes out as that's what happened with FIFA, Pro Evo, and Ni No Kuni. YMMV if they'll let you have the case early.[/QUOTE]
that is weird, but didn't bestbuy had the dead island riptide steelbook available long ago, by receiving it in store once you preorder it

[quote name='YBX87']that is weird, but didn't bestbuy had the dead island riptide steelbook available long ago, by receiving it in store once you preorder it[/QUOTE]

Bestbuy does that. I preodered AC3 simply for the steelbook. Gamestop doesn't give you the steelbook until you pick up the game.

[quote name='Desousa93']Bestbuy does that. I preodered AC3 simply for the steelbook. Gamestop doesn't give you the steelbook until you pick up the game.[/QUOTE]
because they actually want you to pick up , and purchase the game. instead of just putting down the $5 deposit, and coming back for a refund, and keeping the steelbook.

[quote name='YBX87']because they actually want you to pick up , and purchase the game. instead of just putting down the $5 deposit, and coming back for a refund, and keeping the steelbook.[/QUOTE]

Gamestops in my area were giving out AC 3 Steelbooks with preorders in my area months before the game came out just like BBY.

[quote name='mrclutch']Gamestops in my area were giving out AC 3 Steelbooks with preorders in my area months before the game came out just like BBY.[/QUOTE]

Sorry yeah forgot AC 3 was the exception. FIFA, Pro Evo, Ni No Kuni, and pretty much every other Steelbook was given out at launch.

Trust me, GS DOES NOT have Dead Island Riptide Steelbooks in stock. If all you want is that, go to Best Buy.

[quote name='YBX87']that is weird, but didn't bestbuy had the dead island riptide steelbook available long ago, by receiving it in store once you preorder it[/QUOTE]BestBuy had the steelboxes along with the cardboard promo holders early b/c at one point there was talk riptide would be on shelves for he holidays but it got pushed back thankfully.

[quote name='Desousa93']Damn, being the CAG I am (now that RE6 is 30$ MSRP) I'll have to wait for a sale.[/QUOTE]It's weird they completely skipped over the $50 or $40 MSRP & went right to $30 wonder if they're coming with a "gold" edition or something faster than usual.

bread's done
Back