Gamestop Ad 10/31-11-6: Resident Evil 6 $49.99, Battlefield 3 Premium Edition $39.99

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
SALES AND SPECIALS
:360::ps3: Resident Evil 6 - $49.99
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition - $39.99
:360::ps3: Dirt Showdown - $29.99
:360::ps3: Madden '13 - $49.99 ("Save $10") ("Also Available on :wii:,
f_psv.gif
")
:ps3: F1 2012 - $39.99
:ds::wii: Power Rangers Samurai $19.99 (New Low Price)

:3ds: Free Steel Diver game with any 3DS or 3DS XL hardware purchase

icongs_r1.gif
30% Bonus Trade-In Credit Towards Halo 4

NOW AVAILABLE
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III - Save 10% on the guide w/ purchase, more for Power Rewards Pro
:360::ps3: Port Royale 3 - $49.99
:360::ps3::pc: Need for Speed Most Wanted - $59.99
:360: Halo 4 12+1 Month Gold Card - $59.99

PRE-ORDER
:360::ps3: Dead Island Riptide - Free Steelbook case
:360::ps3: Hitman Absolution - Free Hitman Sniper Challenge
:360::ps3: Call of Duty Black Ops II Brady Games Guide - Free exclusive lanyard

Last edited by a moderator:
If I used a 25 dollar rz certificate when I bought BF3 Premium and I go in to PM this, will I be able to get one since it shows up as 34.99 on my receipt (due to the 25 dollar RZ cert.)

[quote name='GBAstar']only the PS3 version of F1: 2012 is on sale?[/QUOTE]

Only one shown and the online ad doesn't link to both versions, just PS3

[quote name='robbyH']So they're increasing the price of the Madden 13 for Vita by $10?[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:# Whoops. Says "save $10" with 360/ps3 shown, and says "also available on Wii and Vita". So it could be $10 off the Vita/Wii MSRP, or perhaps no discounts for those two platforms.

[quote name='heeroyuymit']If I used a 25 dollar rz certificate when I bought BF3 Premium and I go in to PM this, will I be able to get one since it shows up as 34.99 on my receipt (due to the 25 dollar RZ cert.)[/QUOTE]

that sucks.

[quote name='heeroyuymit']If I used a 25 dollar rz certificate when I bought BF3 Premium and I go in to PM this, will I be able to get one since it shows up as 34.99 on my receipt (due to the 25 dollar RZ cert.)[/QUOTE]

You should be able to because on the bottom of the receipt it should show other discount. It doesn't hurt to try especially since it's a $20 difference.

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']Might have to finally get Resident Evil 6 to hold me over til Black Ops 2[/QUOTE]

Don't do it. Hopefully I can pm it on wednesday since I picked it up on release (Oct. 2) and that would be the 30th day, but it depends on the phone rep I get.

[quote name='ThunderChunky62']What are the odds RE6 gets a good price on black friday? Or should I bite at $50? I have credit to waste[/QUOTE]

High, I'd say wait another month.

How does the price match at Best Buy work? Do I just go to Gamestop's website on my phone and show them the price? Got the game at launch so $49.99 + $20 RZ - $40 TIV = win for me.

[quote name='Donut2922']Woot. Best Buy PM for my RE6 preorder.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing.

Anyone know if it goes on sale somewhere else for $40 can I pricematch again or is it a one time only thing?

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']Might have to finally get Resident Evil 6 to hold me over til Black Ops 2[/QUOTE]

You...don't have a backlog? :shock:

As someone who likes to collect games, the 30% trade in offer never seems like a good deal. Are there any good tips out there on the best way to utilize bonus trade in value? I have used console trade-in bonuses before (traded Wii that could not output 480p for a new model for total of $20, traded 3DS for XL) but never with games.

[quote name='samusaran226']How does the price match at Best Buy work? Do I just go to Gamestop's website on my phone and show them the price? Got the game at launch so $49.99 + $20 RZ - $40 TIV = win for me.[/QUOTE]

2 weeks ago I had Best Buy look up the $10 Starcraft and Diablo 3 Toys R Us sale and the manager said they could only price match something in the local store. Strange because a couple days before I priced matched SSX at Gamestop for $20 at the same price and they didn't even check to see if it was $20.

If you do price match at Best Buy, don't ask someone to price check it. Just go to the register and price check it there, with your wallet out. That way when the cashier calls the manager, he will probably say it's OK.

[quote name='Mendelson9']2 weeks ago I had Best Buy look up the $10 Starcraft and Diablo 3 Toys R Us sale and the manager said they could only price match something in the local store. Strange because a couple days before I priced matched SSX at Gamestop for $20 at the same price and they didn't even check to see if it was $20.

If you do price match at Best Buy, don't ask someone to price check it. Just go to the register and price check it there, with your wallet out. That way when the cashier calls the manager, he will probably say it's OK.[/QUOTE]

But I already bought the game. And I can't just do a rebuy>return because then I'll lose out on my RZ $20 certificate. Hopefully I have no issues with taking the receipt to customer service and getting them to give me $10 back. Actually, wouldn't Best Buy just do a return>rebuy at the $50 price to do this? Will that cause any issues with my RZ points?

Man don't, trust me, listen to any recent episodes of my two podcasts. If you're a huge RE fan like me, wait for $30 or less.

[quote name='samusaran226']But I already bought the game. And I can't just do a rebuy>return because then I'll lose out on my RZ $20 certificate. Hopefully I have no issues with taking the receipt to customer service and getting them to give me $10 back. Actually, wouldn't Best Buy just do a return>rebuy at the $50 price to do this? Will that cause any issues with my RZ points?[/QUOTE]
I did a price match about 2 weeks ago when Amazon had the game for about $48, the receipt said price match up top and I got returned the difference.

I might get BF3 premium, trade in my old BF3 for $16 and PM at best buy... still a lot of money but it might be worth playing after the halo4/blackops 2 burnout.

[quote name='heeroyuymit']If I used a 25 dollar rz certificate when I bought BF3 Premium and I go in to PM this, will I be able to get one since it shows up as 34.99 on my receipt (due to the 25 dollar RZ cert.)[/QUOTE]u paid $60 for the game, RZ certs are "payment" so they have no effect on pm's. Employees may attempt to deny which is wrong & should be reported to corp. Contact CS while in the store & alert them of the issue using BB's phone.

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']Time to trade in battlefield3 ps3 at BBY for $10 plus 100% so $20 them get it PM'd at Gamestop and pay only $20[/QUOTE]

When you put it that way it doesn't sound too bad....But only if the 2 remaining DLC packs are worth it. Aftermath and Endgame sound interesting enough to take the risk and it surely is a decent amount of content (in total) for $20.

Assuming my local BB will PM this deal...

Edit: Not a massive difference, but it is actually trading in for $8 standard, $16 w/ the 100% bonus now.

did anyone buy the bf3 premium edition download for pc? when I added to cart I saw the premium edition and a bonus key; any idea why there are two things in the cart? is it one key for the base game and one for premium?

also with gamestop, do they just give you keys to use in origin? do you really need to install their downloader?

thanka

[quote name='MSUHitman']Man don't, trust me, listen to any recent episodes of my two podcasts. If you're a huge RE fan like me, wait for $30 or less.[/QUOTE]
Could not disagree more. It's more than worth it at this price. :cool:

Maybe someone can answer this question. My nephew's haves BF3 but only one can play online right now because the online code is user specific. They are thinking of upgrading to premium to get the extra maps and trade in their LE copy. The question I have is the code for premium covers the maps, the 15 weapon head start and the online pass. I told them the person without the online pass should redeem the code under their gamertag to get the online pass so they can both use their own profiles to play. Now the maps are not user specific right? As long as the maps are downloaded they both should be able to play on them right? The older one is paying for the difference and plays more often so I do not want the maps to be unavailable to him. Anyone know?

bread's done
Back