GameStop Ad 5/22 - 5/28

Alright! Gonna find some good deals on Bioshock Infinite soon. Amazon hasn't received the MSRP notice yet apparently though. Thanks OP

Dead space and Crysis always seem to be $40. They'll probably be dropping to $30 soon. Hoping to see Bioshock show up in the next batch of Best Buy coupons.

Pending on some demos I need to try out this week, I may pick up Bioshock Infinite finally. Have some giftcards to burn.

[quote name='Vigilante']Heh, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen at $59.99? Looks like that one got a price increase... :lol:[/QUOTE]
Exactly, all I can say is: WTF?

Bioshock was worth 60 it was worth 120 in my opinion especially the ps3 version which includes original version

[quote name='kelo360']Bioshock was worth 60 it was worth 120 in my opinion especially the ps3 version which includes original version[/QUOTE]

wow, $120? :applause:

Blizzard should just put Cataclysm into the battlechest. That Buy WoW Battlechest get Cataclysm free deal has shows up like every other week.

Never thought I'd see GameStop being the first to have Bioshock Infinite at $40

[quote name='kelo360']Bioshock was worth 60 it was worth 120 in my opinion especially the ps3 version which includes original version[/QUOTE]

Don't say things like that. They might be listening.

You must be smoking some good stuff.

This Friday will be the six month mark since Black Friday and thus six months since their last buy 2 get 1 free sale, I feel like if they actually do have one soon then I'm going to have to buy at least 18 games because it'll probably be the only one they have before the next Black Friday.

[quote name='Vigilante']Heh, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen at $59.99? Looks like that one got a price increase... :lol:[/QUOTE]
ROFL. Oh GS, you truly are mentally retarded haha.

[quote name='kelo360']Bioshock was worth 60 it was worth 120 in my opinion especially the ps3 version which includes original version[/QUOTE]I see folks are ripping on you, but I'm inclined to agree. You're pretty much talking about two of the best games of all time.

Are you insane?

[quote name='Blumpkin']I see folks are ripping on you, but I'm inclined to agree. You're pretty much talking about two of the best games of all time.[/QUOTE]

They're great, but no where close to GOAT.

Let me guess. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is a steal at $59.99?

Hmm, I should have traded in BSI the week after it came out so I could have gotten $40 in credit when I was finished with it. Doubt it has much value at all and I didn't buy the season pass because I wanted to wait and see what the content was. Should have known better and just gotten rid of it while the value was still high.

Bioshock was very good but the lack of replayability for me hurts the value. I traded it into Amazon when they had the bonus for $56 (actually they screwed up and gave me $76), but if I'm buying it back to play through again I'm not paying more than $15 for it.

I got bored of Dead Space 3 and traded it before I even finished it, but I'd buy it again for $15 to finish at some point.

We're at the end of a generation...these games are going to drop in price so fast now. I want to play Metro Last Light but I'm guess if I wait 2 weeks I'll somehow be able to find it for $30.

bread's done
Back