GameStop Adds More Than 100 Titles To 50% Off Clearance

zanderlex

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Many Gamestop locations began their new restock of clearance games today. I visited 4 stores today to check out all the clearance goodies. Two of the stores did confirm that hadn't started putting their games out for clearence and pricing yet. They said those stores and probably others will be ready on Monday. I was also able to skim through the ones that weren't added yet and there were definitely dozens of games that aren't on this list.

PS4:
13 sentinels: $25
1971 Project Helios: $5
Agatha Christie: $10
Aragami 2: $20
Astria Ascending: $20
Atelier Sophie 2: $30
Balan Wonderworld: $10
Beyond A Steel Sky (Steelbook): $25
Bladed Fury: $10
Captain Tsubasa: $15
Curved Space: $5
Disciples Liberation: $15
Doom 3 VR: $2
Ever Forward: $20
Evil Genius 2: $20
F1 2021: $20
Fishing Sim: $20
Harvest Moon Mad Dash: $7
Harvest Moon One World: $20
Hotline Miami Collection: $15
Jackbox Party Pack 7: $15
Just Die Already: $10
Key We: $10
Kitaria Fables: $15
Metal Max Xeno Reborn: $20
Monark Deluxe Edition: $20
Monopoly+: $25
Monster Crown: $15
Monster Harvest: $10
New Super Lucky's Tale: $10
Nier Replicant: $15
Persona 5 Strikers: $20
Rage 2 Wingstick: $7.50
Road Redemption: $15
Rustler: $5
Skul: $15
Sniper Ghost Warrior: $10
Spiritfarer: $10
Surviving The Aftermath: $15
Tour de France 2022: $20
Tribes of Midgard: $10
Wolfenstein Youngblood: $8.50
Yakuza Remastered Collection: $30

PS5:
Aragami 2: $20
Balan Wonderworld: $10
Curved Space: $5
Edge of Eternity: $15
Evil Genius 2: $20
Foreclosed: $10
Forgotten City: $10
Greak Memories Of Azur: $10
Hoa: $15
Just Dance 2021: $12.50
Key We: $10
Port Royale 4 Extended: $15
Real Farm Premium Edition: $15
Riftbreaker: $7.50
Road 96: $15
Sniper Elite 5 Deluxe Edition: $45
Tribes of Midgard: $10
Tropico 6: $25

XBOX One
Agatha Christie: $10
Balan Wonderworld: $5
Curved Space: $2.50
Elder Scrolls Skyrim: $11.50
Harvest Moon One World: $20
Just Die Already: $2.50
Katamari Damacy Reroll: $10
Kaze And The Wild Mask: $10
Kingdoms Amalur: $2.50
Monopoly+: $25
My Friend Peppa Pig: $10
New Super Lucky's Tale: $10
Power Rangers Battle For The Grid: $10
Rage 2 Wingstick: $9
Rocket Arena: $1.50
Sims 4 Plus Star Wars: $10
Story Of Seasons Friends Of Mineral Town: $10
Surviving The Aftermath: $15
Ty The Tasmanian Tiger: $10
Undernauts: $30
World Of Warships: $.01
Yakuza Like A Dragon: $30
YouTubers Life 2: $15

XBOX Series X
Beyond A Steel Sky (Steelbook): $25
Borderlands 3 Ultimate: $14.50
Crusader Kings 3: $20
Demon Turf: $12.50
Gear Club Unlimited 2: $20
Gears Tactics: $10
Ghostrunner: $15
Greak Memories Of Azur: $2.50
Hades: $10
Jackbox Party Pack 7: $2.50
Judgement: $20
NBA 2K21: $5.50
NERF Legends: $10
NHL 22: $15
Oddworld Soulstorm: $20
Point Royale 4 Extended: $7.50
Riftbreaker: $2.50
Rustler: $2.50
Snowrunner: $20
Tokyo 2020: $5.50
Train Sim World 2: $20
Tropico 6: $2.50
Worms Rumble: $2.50

Nintendo Switch
Catherine Full Body: $15
Code Realize Wintertide Miracles LE: $19
Colors Love: $25
Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: $7.50
Geminose: $2.50
Jackbox Party Pack 7: $15
Mary Skelter Finale: $25
Metal Max Xeno Reborn: $20
Monster Harvest: $7.50
Spacebase Startopia: $7.50
Time Management Game Collection: $2.50
Ty The Tasmanian Tiger: $7.50
Undernauts: $30
World Quiz: $2.50

Managed to snag Catherine at $15.  I think the only reason it was still there is because they hadn’t moved it to the clearance shelf and had a regular tag on it.   

Managed to snag Catherine at $15. I think the only reason it was still there is because they hadn’t moved it to the clearance shelf and had a regular tag on it.
Thats how I got mine for the clearance deal. Only other game would have been nice to have is Ty the Tasmanian Tiger for 7.49 but oh well, have lots else going on in life and cant hit every gamestop I see!

Thats how I got mine for the clearance deal. Only other game would have been nice to have is Ty the Tasmanian Tiger for 7.49 but oh well, have lots else going on in life and cant hit every gamestop I see!
What system is Ty on sale for $7.49. I saw a copy but on the regular shelf. Are the games ringing up for the clearance prices if they don’t have the stickers on them?

Are the clearance games on a end cap or special section or stuck in their respective sections ?
Different for every store, based on my experience. Some will have them at the top part of their respective console section, some in a bin/box, some in the endcap, and some have them mixed in with the rest of the regular/non-clearance games.

I think I saw Monark might have went clearance today when I was there putting some more down on Bayo 3 CE.

Edit: Sorry didn’t see that in the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I walked into one of the smaller gamestops in the area late last week that I usually never have any luck with and was surprised to find a whole bunch of the clearanced Xbox titles still on the shelf - even marked for clearance.  Ended up snagging like 9 games. Though like a dope I bought a copy of Katamari Damacy Reroll then realized when I got home that I had bought a used copy like 2 months ago (ugh, don't put off updating your game spreadsheets fellow game collectors). 

I walked into one of the smaller gamestops in the area late last week that I usually never have any luck with and was surprised to find a whole bunch of the clearanced Xbox titles still on the shelf - even marked for clearance. Ended up snagging like 9 games. Though like a dope I bought a copy of Katamari Damacy Reroll then realized when I got home that I had bought a used copy like 2 months ago (ugh, don't put off updating your game spreadsheets fellow game collectors).
I mean, I did that with Metal Gear Ac!d 2, and that worked out decently in my favor down the line.

Stopped by a store to pick up the Bayo 3 CE and the worker said they got another massive shipment of clearance items in  I wonder why they dont just put them online instead of sending more product to stores and filling them up more

Stopped by a store to pick up the Bayo 3 CE and the worker said they got another massive shipment of clearance items in I wonder why they dont just put them online instead of sending more product to stores and filling them up more
Trying to minimize losses, ship it once in bulk to a store instead of 50x seperate customers. And then it gets you in the store where you maybe buy something else.

That would only make sense if there was a way to notify customers about the items they have in store in stock. If they had it as in stock store pick up only that would be a start.

That would only make sense if there was a way to notify customers about the items they have in store in stock. If they had it as in stock store pick up only that would be a start.
thats the opposite, they want you to come in and look. Not prepare your exact purchase ahead of time.

Most store employees either don't know how or print out all the inventory they have which is considered clearance and make it easier to see what they have since they a ton of stuff still in the back for space reasons  

Scooped Hades for $10 on PS5 as as a double dip to the switch version the other week, a ‘new but opened’ copy (sigh GS) — still ZERO regrets.  

Also got Balan Wonderland on SX for $2.50 lol, still sealed. Plan to check it out for the lulz / if nothing else is a spare case.  

Came across Worms Rumble for $2.50 today. Annoyingly didn't come with the complete artwork for the case (they "lost it somehow") but at $2.50 I'll just re-print the artwork.  Definitely feel like I've seen some stores get a new wave of clearance though (but not all stores). 

Scooped Hades for $10 on PS5 as as a double dip to the switch version the other week, a ‘new but opened’ copy (sigh GS) — still ZERO regrets.

Also got Balan Wonderland on SX for $2.50 lol, still sealed. Plan to check it out for the lulz / if nothing else is a spare case.
Ha ha I did the same thing. I got multiples just for the case

Thanks saw this thread and stopped by. I found a lone copy of Samurai Warriors 5 for Xbone picked it up at 50% for $10

Well I had a lucky ass day. Just happened to be right up the street from a Gamestop when I saw Wario64 posting they had 13 Sentinels and Persona Strikers for $5. Ended up also leaving with...

SH Figuarts Digimon: Imperialdramon Fighter Mode for $36.49

And SD Gundam: God Fighter Red Lander figure for $9.99

And a Black Widow V3 Mini Hyperspeed Wireless Mechanical Keyboard for $60

Gonna swing by the store up the street from my house when I get off work a bit later

EDIT: Second store had....

Attack on Titan: Eren Yaeger Master Stars Figure for $14

and the Sonic the Hedgehog 30th Anniversary Diorama for $32

Well I had a lucky ass day. Just happened to be right up the street from a Gamestop when I saw Wario64 posting they had 13 Sentinels and Persona Strikers for $5.
Thanks for the heads up. Ordered :ps4: Persona Strikers last night and picked it up today. Spotted :ps4: 13 Sentinels in store. Think I paid $30 for it during a prior BF.

Grabbed :ps4: Spiritfarer for $10 while I was there.

Well I found one local store with Balan Wonderworld for Xbox for $3. Ordered it and I'll pick it up Monday lol. $3 is worth any dumpster fire

Sniper Elite 5 Deluxe Edition (PS5) for $25 is a solid deal, since it includes the season pass as well. Found a store in my region with 2 in stock, so fingers crossed for a sealed copy.

Made out like a king today, found....

Razer Base Station V2 Chroma - $31

Razer Viper Ultimate Quartz Wireless Mouse - $40

SH Figuarts Jujutsu Kaisen Megumi figure - $24

Jujutsu Kaisen Furyu Figures (Set of 3) - $35

DC Direct Harley Quinn Statue- $45

Steel Series Qck Prism Neo Noir RGB Mat  - $18

Kotobukiya ARTFX J Star Wars Rey Statue - $60

Animal Crossing Flocked Figures Set 2 - $16

PS4 Doom VR - $2

One of the stores had SOOO many other Razer and Steel Series accessories. Also lots of peripherals like Sound Bars and Lighting/Video gear. Might do another trip around the other side of town tomorrow, a few stores said they had other Kotobukiya ArtFX figures in stock.

Made out like a king today, found....

Razer Base Station V2 Chroma - $31

Razer Viper Ultimate Quartz Wireless Mouse - $40

SH Figuarts Jujutsu Kaisen Megumi figure - $24

Jujutsu Kaisen Furyu Figures (Set of 3) - $35

DC Direct Harley Quinn Statue- $45

Steel Series Qck Prism Neo Noir RGB Mat - $18

Kotobukiya ARTFX J Star Wars Rey Statue - $60

Animal Crossing Flocked Figures Set 2 - $16

PS4 Doom VR - $2

One of the stores had SOOO many other Razer and Steel Series accessories. Also lots of peripherals like Sound Bars and Lighting/Video gear. Might do another trip around the other side of town tomorrow, a few stores said they had other Kotobukiya ArtFX figures in stock.
Damn was the Pink Viper Ultimate really $40 it came up for me at $64.99

Damn was the Pink Viper Ultimate really $40 it came up for me at $64.99
The sticker price was, but the guy had to manually adjust the price to that otherwise it was 64.99. I also did end up swinging by the last few stores in my area, glad I did because I found...

Marvel Premier Loki ARTFX Kotobukiya Statue - $65

Kotobukiya Darth Vader Industrial Empire Statue - $85

Razer Tartarus Pro -$60

One store had 2 different Wand Company Poke-Balls showing up on the website but I had no luck finding them instore sadly. Also couldnt find any Magic the Gathering stuff despite numerous stores showing them as well.

For anyone who bought Power Rangers battle for the grid collectors edition on Xbox, did DLC come with it or is it on the disc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone who bought Power Rangers battle for the grid collectors edition on Xbox, did DLC come with it or is it on the disc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Collector's Edition has a code.

The later Super Edition (not on clearance at GS, mind you) has everything on disc.

Looks like stores might randomly still be adding stock? My closest store randomly got in the Kotobukiya ArtFX Black Panther and Black Cat premier statues today that I ran out to get

This clearance deal is taking me back to my old CAG days, I've driven all around like a 50 mile radius to hit up stores, these are the best deals I've ever seen on statues and figures. Also a nice headstart on Christmas gifts for friends and younger family members

EDIT: Same store randomly got the Hulk Premier Statue in today and an Ironman Nendoroid. Gonna end up with most of this statue line from clearance/eBay sniping lol

PS5 Disgaea 6 was added to clearance at a $65.97 price tag. Purchased a copy in store for $32.99.

PS4 Disgaea 6 is also part of the Pre-Black Friday sale at $39.00 if anyone is interested.

bread's done
Back