gamestop ...Assassin's Creed Revelations and more

darkvulture

CAGiversary!
Rayman Origins...30 new 25 used

Assassin's Creed Revelations....40 new 35 used

Deus Ex Human Revolution ...30 new 25 used

that with the b2g1 sale means you can get 3 great newish games for price of one

i am about to put my CC away enough of these sales.

all these games will be under 20 by march 2012 because of how many great games are due out in Q1 2012

top spin 4
dead space 3 CE 4.99
singularity
fear 3
motorstorm

5 games for under 25

and 6th game i order from bestbuy is wwe 12 for 29.99 but i am not sure if its worth 30 bucks i have heard really mixed things about over aggressive AI and bad counter system

next game for me is JAK HD collection

[quote name='Kaiser499']WWE 12 is worth it, you can always adjust the sliders in the game for it.[/QUOTE]

really? i been asking around and most have said yes. so you think 29.99 is a good price point since most times the price on wwe games usually don't drop till the next one comes out.

thanks for your helo. also read there is suppose to be a patch that suppose to fix many issues

[quote name='Slowdance']Is the Rayman sale all week?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I would like to know this as well. I can't spend any more money on games cause I need to buy Christmas presents for my family, but If I get some Christmas cash then I'd definitely pick this up at that price!

[quote name='Thechaosdivision']I wonder what this does to Assassin's Creed TIV because it's one of the $30 in-store credit guaranteed until January 14th.[/QUOTE]

According to the fine print, the offer is only valid when those games are still 59.99 new. It kinda sucks because I wanted to trade it in for 30$ for the b2g1 free but I'm guessing it won't work now.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's a weekly deal, doesn't that mean it's still $59.99 again at the end of it? Still $30 trade-in then? Is it a permanent drop?

[quote name='karyadi']If it's a weekly deal, doesn't that mean it's still $59.99 again at the end of it? Still $30 trade-in then? Is it a permanent drop?[/QUOTE]
I was able to trade in battlefield 3 for 30 a week or so ago when the price went down to like 45... Its worth a try , just trade it in by itself.

[quote name='showtimefolks']really? i been asking around and most have said yes. so you think 29.99 is a good price point since most times the price on wwe games usually don't drop till the next one comes out.

thanks for your helo. also read there is suppose to be a patch that suppose to fix many issues[/QUOTE]

Yes a patch is coming, don't know when though and yes WWE games don't really drop in price till the next one comes out, I'd grab it now.

If I wanted to exchange something from the last b2g1 do I return rebuy everything? I overpaid on asscreed and deus ex needs to be inside my ps3.

[quote name='joeyshadows']If I wanted to exchange something from the last b2g1 do I return rebuy everything? I overpaid on asscreed and deus ex needs to be inside my ps3.[/QUOTE]

I've got the same question. I want to return 1 game from the last B2G1. Anyone know how it works?

After tomorrow iam going to plow through my backlog! I will not even consider buying a game until mass effect 3. I have all systems including tons of steam games. maybe just maybe i will be free of backlog by end of April.

Rayman is very tempting, but I will be passing as well. It will take a helluva deal (like the current Steam or BB DOTD sales) to get me to break out the wallet for quite awhile.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Anything else on sale?[/QUOTE]

I was in Gamestop a earlier today for the udraw + Marvel game deal @ 40 bucks. And while waiting, I saw that they had the Skyrim (what were they smoking when they priced it @ 150) Edition marked down to $99.99

[quote name='rbarba4']I was in Gamestop a earlier today for the udraw + Marvel game deal @ 40 bucks. And while waiting, I saw that they had the Skyrim (what were they smoking when they priced it @ 150) Edition marked down to $99.99[/QUOTE]
Yeah. It's been that way for at least a couple of days or so. There's a thread here on CAG about it. NewEgg also has it for around $95.

[quote name='fableflav']what do you mean by a b2g1 sale? are they having another one?[/QUOTE]
Yes it starts today for reward zone members.

I just picked up a used copy of Revelations from GameStop for $50 on Monday (had some credit to use up). Since this sale falls within my 7 day return policy, I'm hoping I can get the price adjusted and combine it with two more used games for the B2G1 deal. I don't think that will be a problem :)

Isn't their return policy extended through the holidays? I thought it was 14 days if not.

Edit: Nope. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI many Gamestop's still have the Signature Edition for AC: Revelations so that is something to consider. It's worth it for the extra mission that gets you Vlad the Impaler's sword alone (4 out of 5 star rating in all 3 categories, best overall weapon in the game,) but you get some extra ammo capacity to start with, an exclusive MP skin, and downloads of the soundtrack and epilogue movie on your PC.

bread's done
Back