Gamestop B2G1 Free Sale - Starts 6/28 PUR Members

poker360

Banned
790X161_B2G1F.jpg

Terms and Conditions: Free pre-owned item must be of equal or lesser value. Not valid with any other offer. Hardware not eligible as free item. See associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Valid 6/28/12-7/1/12 for PowerUp Rewards Members. 6/29/12-7/1/12 for all customers.

[quote name='iduncurr']I was considering Deus Ex Human Revolution
Touch my Katamari (Vita)
and Record of Argarest War Zero
...all 17.99

I kind of wanted to pick up Batman AA GOTY edition in preparation of eventually picking up Batman AC but I can't really think of anything around $12.99 that I'd get with it that interest me.
Hmm pick up MGS4 for 9.99 for a replay? Now I just need a third game.[/QUOTE]

3D Dot Game Heroes is 12.99.

I just dont pay gamestop prices for games anymore. Why pay $40 for skyrim, mw3, and arkham city?

you can find those on craiglist for like 60 total

Not entirely related, but does anyone know if Resistance: Burning Skies does the whole buy used at GS, get online pass on receipt dealio? Thanks.

[quote name='ProAnon']Not entirely related, but does anyone know if Resistance: Burning Skies does the whole buy used at GS, get online pass on receipt dealio? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this. I bought it there used last week and got the pass.

For those considering this deal, do not buy online through their website. You do not know the condition of the disc you are receiving and worse of all, some game come in those pre-owned gamestop disc boxes.

Actually just had a good experience with the instore pickup option. Filled out the form online for :ds:SMT: Devil Survivor 2 and :360:RDR:GOTY. I then called and the helpful employee confirmed they had original cases & artwork for both games. They're on hold for me for tomorrow when I'll pick them up with B2G1.

I just need to find a 3rd option that's $20-$25. Anyone know of something that's flippable to amazon?

[quote name='Jacoblee23']I can confirm this. I bought it there used last week and got the pass.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Thanks for the tip. Just wanted to make sure if I picked it up that I could get platinum. :applause:

[quote name='NoelVermillion']I went to get Dead or Alive 4, rumble roses xx, and velvet assassin[/QUOTE]

Smells like pervert in here lol

figure i can do this

Pick up zuma and 2 other games i want for around 20

dump 2 games i have right now to best buy for 16..

it be like getting 3 new games for 4 bucks

20 gamestop credit = 16 best buy credit + 4 out of pocket

Lucked out and found another store with Devil Survivor 2, apparently right next to where my mom works. Nice guy said he'd hold it till closing tomorrow

Guy from the store i went to earlier better hope i manage to get it tomorrow, otherwise he's about to get 2 bad survey reviews from me.....

[quote name='technicalstylez']rise of the argonauts has alotttttt of dialogue, so hopefully ur ok with that. i would recommend u get Nier, its cheap and awesome. 3d dot heroes used is cheap too.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I did read into it more and decided against it. Actually, I decided against all three. I saw the Lego Harry Potter games are on sale, so I'm gonna pick up both of those and something else tomorrow during my lunch break.

Thinking about doing a 9.99-12.99 price range pick up for 360. Picking up Nier for certain and maybe Naruto: Rise of a Ninja. I'm not a Naruto fan but from looking at gameplay videos it looks entertaining.

Anybody have any 9.99-12.99 suggestions?

[quote name='jamesesdad']My local gs seems to have gutted all their pre owned ds games. Can any one else confit
This?[/QUOTE]Not all GSs do that, but most of the ones in my area (i.e., all but one or two) have eliminated cases for all the used :ds: games.

[quote name='jamesesdad']My local gs seems to have gutted all their pre owned ds games. Can any one else confit
This?[/QUOTE]

Yep, same here. Only handheld games they had cases for were Vita and 3DS.

Kinda sucks, especially for games with Club Nintendo codes. But i usually just toss my cases in a giant box and never look at them again, so i dont care as long as the game works

[quote name='LordVila']Anybody have any 9.99-12.99 suggestions?[/QUOTE]

don't know what you've played, but some ideas:
rage, batman:AA goty, bioshock2, Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, wet, nier, the saboteur

To jump into the suggestion fray:

I plan on picking up Blazblue for Vita ($24.99); does anyone have any suggestions priced slightly higher (i.e., up to $29.99) or lower?

[quote name='gospelman']don't know what you've played, but some ideas:
rage, batman:AA goty, bioshock2, Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, wet, nier, the saboteur[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the suggestions! I think I have decided on Nier, X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Naruto: Rise of a Ninja.

[quote name='Vigilante']To jump into the suggestion fray:

I plan on picking up Blazblue for Vita ($24.99); does anyone have any suggestions priced slightly higher (i.e., up to $29.99) or lower?[/QUOTE]
Touch My Katamari is a fun game if you're into the Katamari games, it doesn't have as much content as the Katamari Forever game, but it's still a blast to play on the go. I bought it at $24.99 it might actually be lower now since I think it's on sale.

Edit: to the guy who suggested BK:NB, just be warned, it's not your typical Banjo Kazooie game if you're a big fan of the first two.

Did we ever confirm that this is also in-store? I still haven't recieved an email from them yet.

Seconded on the Nuts and Bolts being much different. I really enjoyed the first two games (via arcade releases) but hated bolts. Played it for about 30 minutes before returning it to Gamestop. Going to pick up Harry Potter years 1-4 and 5-7 as well as Batman: AA GOTY. If I can find a copy of SSX at BBY I will manage to flip it to GS and get those 3 for $11 out of pocket.

So, can some people give me a list of games I should use this on for 360/ps3/wii/ds/3ds games. Just, whatever games you can think of that I need to play. Anything. I have a lot of credit but my ideas on what games to buy are all scattered, so any suggestions for anything would help.

If you're looking for a filler game... Take :360: Red Dead Redemption GOTY, break it up into the two games - Best Buy won't take it together anyway, and it trades in for $24 base there.

[quote name='bunck']Did we ever confirm that this is also in-store? I still haven't recieved an email from them yet.[/QUOTE]

My email says shop online or in store.

[quote name='LordVila']Thinking about doing a 9.99-12.99 price range pick up for 360. Picking up Nier for certain and maybe Naruto: Rise of a Ninja. I'm not a Naruto fan but from looking at gameplay videos it looks entertaining.

Anybody have any 9.99-12.99 suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Divinity 2 Dragon Knight Saga if it's in that price range.

[quote name='XDAO_ROMANS']My email says shop online or in store.[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks for the info. I guess I'll go reserve my games now.

I don't need any more games (I still have unplayed games from the B2G1 Free back in February), but the CAG in me says to stock up again.

[quote name='maxiell']If you're looking for a filler game... Take :360: Red Dead Redemption GOTY, break it up into the two games - Best Buy won't take it together anyway, and it trades in for $24 base there.[/QUOTE]

you mean $24 after promo right? At base that would be a hell of a flip...

[quote name='maxiell']If you're looking for a filler game... Take :360: Red Dead Redemption GOTY, break it up into the two games - Best Buy won't take it together anyway, and it trades in for $24 base there.[/QUOTE]

Jeez. So with the current bonus you'd get $48? Might have to make that one of my games tomorrow.

[quote name='jza1218']Jeez. So with the current bonus you'd get $48? Might have to make that one of my games tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

he has a derp derp moment. its 24 after promos not including GCU....derp derp

[quote name='GamerDude316']you mean $24 after promo right? At base that would be a hell of a flip...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jza1218']Jeez. So with the current bonus you'd get $48? Might have to make that one of my games tomorrow.[/QUOTE]Going by the BBY TIVs, RDR and RDR: Undead Nightmare each trade in for $6 base, so you'd get $24 after the 100% extra by splitting up the GotY's discs.

I'm going to have to do this, though, since it's an easy flip; now I just need one more game (to the CAG who recommended Touch My Katamari, thanks but no thanks--I'm not a big enough fan of the Katamari series)...

[quote name='Vigilante']Going by the BBY TIVs, RDR and RDR: Undead Nightmare each trade in for $6 base, so you'd get $24 after the 100% extra by splitting up the GotY's discs.

I'm going to have to do this, though, since it's an easy flip; [/QUOTE]

There are two copies with 100 miles of me, and both are over 50+ so good luck if people can find them.

If checked about 25% of the 360 games on gamestop.com, and it comes out to about +17 flipped to best buy best case so far....might as well check the flip thread.

Its an easier list

if i could get amazing Spider Man, Spec Ops, and.........Legp Batman well thatd be the bees knees. All Games i Want but dont want to cough up full price for.

[quote name='Bionix01']if i could get amazing Spider Man, Spec Ops, and.........Legp Batman well thatd be the bees knees. All Games i Want but dont want to cough up full price for.[/QUOTE]

finding a spider man less than 5 days after release is as likely as a black president........oh wait you are in luck!!! ;) (im not a racist)

[quote name='LazyChan']For those considering this deal, do not buy online through their website. You do not know the condition of the disc you are receiving and worse of all, some game come in those pre-owned gamestop disc boxes.[/QUOTE]

Wait...a game coming in a pre-owned gamestop case is worse than getting a terrible disc? :shame:

Yeah, I've already had my fair share of disappointment trying to pick up a few games that were priced about $5+ MORE in-store than online, with zero indication on the products page as to the price discrepancy (they usually put 'online price/online only' on those deals). Each time the clerk wouldn't budge on the price (not really his fault), but would always suggest ordering from the website. I've had to rail off the shpeal about how shipping kills the savings about half-a-dozen times this week lol, in prep for the B2G1F that I know will clear out quite a bit of the good stuff around here.

Oh well, my body is ready for the return-rebuy's I'm doing to maximize the savings. :D

[quote name='Bionix01']if i could get amazing Spider Man, Spec Ops, and.........Legp Batman well thatd be the bees knees. All Games i Want but dont want to cough up full price for.[/QUOTE]

If you do end up finding Spiderman or Spec Ops wouldnt the used price be like $54.99 or something if thats the case i dont see why you wouldnt buy it new.Im not trying to be mean or anything but you made it sound like they are going to be like $30 used.On the other hand i think Lego Batman would be $30 or $35 which is pretty good if you can get a used copy.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']If you do end up finding Spiderman or Spec Ops wouldnt the used price be like $54.99 or something if thats the case i dont see why you wouldnt buy it new.Im not trying to be mean or anything but you made it sound like they are going to be like $30 used.On the other hand i think Lego Batman would be $30 or $35 which is pretty good if you can get a used copy.[/QUOTE]

If he's getting one free, though, it works out better. $110 for three relatively new titles (two this week, one last week), better than $170.

bread's done
Back