Gamestop B2G1 preowned products (everything) 10/24-10/27 (10/24 exclusive to PUR members)

kickrockz713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
18_t.gif
Buy any 2 pre-owned games, pre-owned hardware, accessories or consumer electronics get 1 free. Offer expires 10/27.
18_t.gif
Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Select Pre-Owned Games from these hit franchises: Batman Arkham Series, Battlefield Series and Assassin's Creed series. Expires 11/2/13.

Credit goes to sasukeken

B2G1 free starting Thursday for PUR members. It will run till Sunday CoB.
It's back again

10/24 Power Up Rewards members only
10/25 - 10/27 everyone else

Also you have until 1/15/14 to return all three games if you want 3 free rentals ( not suggesting you do this )
or if you bought them for gifts, etc......

capture

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a b2g1 and one of the games is just horrible. The walking dead survival instinct btw. It's almost Brink bad. GameStop should let me a
Swap that game for another the same price or am I going to have to return all 3?

On a whim, I decided to pull into a Gamestop on my way home to see if this B2G1 and trade in GTAV would work and it totally did. I snagged a Ps3 and 360 copy of GTAV and then they had a complete Limited Edition of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 that they just received in today for my third game.

After checking out, I explained to the employee that I wanted to sell the GTAV's back to them for 48.00 each with the promos. He thought about it and after doing the math, he said, "That's BRILLIANT! Totally brilliant!!" I bought an $0.89 copy of Guitar Hero DS to trigger the promo and walked out of the same store with the $3 LE KH 1.5, $1 GH DS, and $95 of credit (that I already planned on using during Black Friday anyways).

Great deal!! Thanks a ton to whoever originally put that together!
That is pretty genius, but I feel bad for the employee because he might get fired.

I went today to purchase a Kindle card and my store still had signs all over the place, even on the front door, about the b2g1 free. Should've tried doing it with the SOTW coupon. grr

I did a b2g1 and one of the games is just horrible. The walking dead survival instinct btw. It's almost Brink bad. GameStop should let me a
Swap that game for another the same price or am I going to have to return all 3?
Did you pay for it or was it the free game? If you paid for it they would probably be willing to just return that one and sell you a different one as long as it would be more than the game you had gotten free. If it was the free game it's going to be YMMV, as I mentioned in the previous thread, because that would mean they would have to manually mark the new game down to free. Normally in these situations they have to return all three and repurchase them so the promo triggers.

bread's done
Back