Gamestop B2G1 preowned products (everything) 10/24-10/27 (10/24 exclusive to PUR members)

kickrockz713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
18_t.gif
Buy any 2 pre-owned games, pre-owned hardware, accessories or consumer electronics get 1 free. Offer expires 10/27.
18_t.gif
Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Select Pre-Owned Games from these hit franchises: Batman Arkham Series, Battlefield Series and Assassin's Creed series. Expires 11/2/13.

Credit goes to sasukeken

B2G1 free starting Thursday for PUR members. It will run till Sunday CoB.
It's back again

10/24 Power Up Rewards members only
10/25 - 10/27 everyone else

Also you have until 1/15/14 to return all three games if you want 3 free rentals ( not suggesting you do this )
or if you bought them for gifts, etc......

capture

Last edited by a moderator:
It has the Black Emporium attached to it which isn't free. It's basically a black market for potions, weapons etc.....
Yes it is free now. Any online pass for an EA game shows up as a free download on XBL or PSN, including the Black Imporium for DA 2.

Now if that was the black copy of DA 2, the preorder version, then it also had codes for the $7 character DLC, soundtrack, & some other free weapons.

Other single-player EA games with basically online passes that are free now are Dragon Age Origins (Golem character), Mass Effect 2 (Cerberus Network- 1 free character/mission, free weapons, new land vehicle/mission pack), & Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (House of Valor quest line).

Has anyone used this to buy consoles?  I was thinking of picking up a PS3 and 2 3DSs, but I am unsure of whether I'd still get the $90 off the PS3.

Has anyone used this to buy consoles? I was thinking of picking up a PS3 and 2 3DSs, but I am unsure of whether I'd still get the $90 off the PS3.
You won't get the System Shock price on the PS3. It's a promo price that requires a code scan, so it won't stack with B2G1.

Wow so gta v is still trading in for $48?

I might trade my copy in and repurchase to basically make it a b1 g1 sale tonight.

Gonna get my money back from my watch dogs preorder too

Has anyone brought preowned Ipads? I want to get some as gifts for my parents but I'm worried about poor quality units, damaged units, or crappy batteries in them.

Any advice?

Gamestop sells two types of ipads: "Scratch and Sniff" and "Refurbished" ones. The refurbished ones cost more because they're not supposed to have cracks/personal engravings and such. But they do not guarantee you a mint condition tablet either. A few months back when I ordered one, there was a 2" scratch on the back of my iPad mini even though I paid for the more expensive "Refurbished" version. The scratches are obvious regardless of whether you order a black or white. You can always return it back to a store if you want for a full refund. Just keep in mind any shipping charges will not be refunded. I know others have mentioned having success with it so I may just be the minority but I can guarantee you it's still a roll of the dice because I know another member had a similar experience to mine.

bought way too many games from the previous gamefly deals, with this going on again so tempted to pick up more titles!

Buy 3 Wii U for $539.98, is $179.99 each.

Buy 3 Vita for $359.98, is $119.99 each.

Buy 3 3DS for $319.98, is $106.66 each.

I bet you could get a used vita on craigslist for $130. Factor in tax, it's the same price. GS has absurd used system prices. $10 off msrp for a 3DS is such a joke.

So if I have the gamestop the B1G1 DS games coupon and I get three DS games, will these two deals stack?
Post reminds me of when my little sister and I would make up games to play as children. She'd always claim a handicap rule that made it impossible for me to win any of the games.

I managed to use the 20% off birthday coupon with the b2g1 but they wouldn't let me stack my $5 off any pre-owned coupon that I got from poweruprewards?

Picked up:

PS3 GTA V $54.99 - 20% off coupon (EBC3041650) $43.99

PS Vita Rayman Legends $34.99

PS Vita Killzone: Mercenary FREE

I wish there was something worth buying for me or atleast some good flips. The one involving GTAV seems like it would be pointless for me since I already have it, want to keep it, and don't want part of my money locked up in GS credit.

Anybody think the SOTW 25% off any preowned system will work with B2G1 Offer?  Also this coupon takes off 25% off all consoles in the transaction, not just one console so it is a little different compared to birthday coupon..

For Example,

3ds= 159.99

3ds= 159.99

3ds= Free

= $319.98

If 25% off works,

3ds= 119.99

3ds= 119.99

3ds= Free

= $239.98

Can't seem to find games I want...already did 3 GTAV. But now looking to rebuy GTAV to keep for my next BG21 set.  Wish there were some used Lego Marvel, but the game just came out a few days ago. :(

I managed to trade in GTA V for $48 and then re-purchased it along side FIFA 14 & NHL 14...I had to buy/return a used copy of End War to trigger the 50% extra promo.

I really need to stop. I picked up 5 GTA5 games 3 for 360 and 2 for PS3, NHL 14 360, NBA 2k14, The Last of Us, and Converted Tales of Xillia LE with everything it comes with. Spent $295 credit, traded back all GTAs for $240, took NBA 2k to BB for $43.20. So I only spent $11.80 for NHL, TLOU, and Tales of Xillia. I also did 2 more sets of the b1g1 pokemon.

I wanted to get a pair of gta's and a free copy of Zelda windwaker. Got to the counter with all 3 in hand and they couldn't find the ps3 copy so I got a copy of last of us. Used the bday coupon and gta came up free.

Then I traded it in across town for pkmn soul silver and Mario party 9 b1g1.

im thinking of returning last of us though. I won't be playing it anytime soon. How would a return work?

So...feasibility of picking up KH 1.5 HD, Tales of Xillia, and some PS+ cards shortly before BF, then returning and rebuying on BF? That should work as a way to guarantee "availability", right?

Finally, a GS deal I could sink my teeth into. Gears judgment @ $25, DmC @ $22, and Dead Island Riptide @ $22. Got DI:R free. $52 for 3 new-ish games in like-new condition and no online multiplayer key needed. Not bad. There were actually a good amount of games

found  a store that says they have

Rune factory 4 

mario dream team 

and another game  for like 60 after all discounts

Just  cant  make myself go out to that store and pick them up though.

Kirby: Canvas Curse (Nintendo DS) - $4
Sorry guy, that belongs in the GS TIV thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/319365-gamestop-tivpromos-thread-xxii-trade-2-select-games-towards-new-game-for-999-50-extra-credit-on-gamesaccessories-toward-pre-owned/

I found copies of Deus Ex: HR - Director's Cut and DOA5 Ultimate (both :ps3:) that I could pick up with a :ps3: GTA V thrown into the mix, thereby making the two other games cost $27.35 total including tax. Hopefully that won't get me flagged, as that would be my second :ps3: copy of GTA V traded in (the first was my personal copy, traded in on Tuesday when the base was $27). :pray:

Sorry guy, that belongs in the GS TIV thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/319365-gamestop-tivpromos-thread-xxii-trade-2-select-games-towards-new-game-for-999-50-extra-credit-on-gamesaccessories-toward-pre-owned/

I found copies of Deus Ex: HR - Director's Cut and DOA5 Ultimate (both :ps3:) that I could pick up with a :ps3: GTA V thrown into the mix, thereby making the two other games cost $27.35 total including tax. Hopefully that won't get me flagged, as that would be my second :ps3: copy of GTA V traded in (the first was my personal copy, traded in on Tuesday when the base was $27). :pray:
I know, I posted in here accidentally... I had both threads open and all of the off-topic chatter in that other thread made me confuse that one with this one! There's like three different threads on here where people keep continuously bringing up Pokemon flips to boot.

I have a question.

Can I buy two games, get a free game, then return the other two games a few days after and keep the free game?

Thanks.

@alljoy214

@Jaashua

So which is it?

I assume that I'll be able to buy the two games and get the free one, then return both of the paid games for cash while keeping the free one

pretty much legal thievery

@alljoy214

@Jaashua

So which is it?

I assume that I'll be able to buy the two games and get the free one, then return both of the paid games for cash while keeping the free one

Do you honestly think they haven't figured this out after being in business so many years?

@alljoy214

@Jaashua

So which is it?

You really think that would work? LOL

Best thing you could do is buy 2 GTAs/Fifa/NHL and get the game you want to keep for free (it works best if the game you want is 55). Go back and trade the two you don't want, with the 50 percent promotion. The game you wanted would only be like 5 bucks, if it was the same price as the B2.

Do you honestly think they haven't figured this out after being in business so many years?
I pulled a quick one on them earlier though, register man accidentally gave me two copies of GTA V (I was supposed to get GTA V and tales of xillia) and uncharted 2 GOTY Edition (I asked for regular edition)

shame one of the gta v's is in a plastic slip though

bread's done
Back