GameStop B2G1 Used Games under 20. YMMV Ends 4/20

Praehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Its B2G1 on preowned games @ gamestop. Only titles under $20.00. I am unsure if this will be in store only, or online as well. So  YMMV.

Buddy of mine, at the local GS gave me the heads up.  YMMV of course. It ends 4/20

Edit: Heres hoping this isn't a repost. 

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from Gamestop. I was able to stack the Bday coupon with the B2G1 free sale. The 20% was automatically taken off of the highest priced game.
Were all the games 19.99 or less before using the coupon? Or did you use coupon to bring one of the games to 19.99 or less?

Were all the games 19.99 or less before using the coupon? Or did you use coupon to bring one of the games to 19.99 or less?
All of the games that I bought were below $19.99 before the Bday coupon.

My backlog is already 120+ (more with PS+), and now that I'm playing The Elder Scrolls Online, I really shouldn't buy any more games...but I can't resist these sales :(

Got 3 more. Heroes of ruin and rayman 3d for 3ds and I was going to get another 3ds game but in the bin near the register was a perfect condition halo wars steelbook and I couldn't resist. So that was my third.

Just had 3 titles held for me in store from the website, they better not give me any hassle to use the Bday coupon! :twoguns:

I definitely took advantage of it but more for the higher priced items. The B2G1 I use on the cheap shit.
Yeah this is the main appeal for me on these B2G1, as there are tons of games in the $4.99 to $2.99 range to work with. I may have to stop by a local store this weekend and see what I can scrounge up.

Can anyone recommend some online (preferably co-op) games I should get for me and my pops? He just got XBL recently so we've been looking for cheap stuff to play. I was thinking Halo ODST, Borderlands, and Battlefield 3 which would come in around 12 bucks.. He just bought MW3 the other day and we've been having fun with that, I was thinking he could return and rebuy that and grab 2 other games at $10, but I'm not really sure what's good at that price point. Maybe GTA 4 (is the coop good?) and Madden 13 (servers still up)? I dunno, I'm a little out of the loop, appreciate any suggestions

Can anyone recommend some online (preferably co-op) games I should get for me and my pops? He just got XBL recently so we've been looking for cheap stuff to play. I was thinking Halo ODST, Borderlands, and Battlefield 3 which would come in around 12 bucks.. He just bought MW3 the other day and we've been having fun with that, I was thinking he could return and rebuy that and grab 2 other games at $10, but I'm not really sure what's good at that price point. Maybe GTA 4 (is the coop good?) and Madden 13 (servers still up)? I dunno, I'm a little out of the loop, appreciate any suggestions
Halo and Borderlands series are great for co-op. Battlefield 3 has a very limited co-op mode that's not so great, but the online multiplayer is fun. Gears of War is another great series for co-op (both for campaign and horde modes). It sounds like your definition of co-op is pretty loose, so a lot more games may fit your definition. Most people define co-op as two or more people working together against AI, so my answers are based on that. One of the best co-op games that's often overlooked for co-op is Portal 2. I had so much fun going through that with a friend. We were both pretty bummed when we finished it.

Picked up Dead Rising Off the Record, Vanquish, and Shadows of the Damned for :ps3: Picked up Dead Rising: OTR for my bro and I'll be getting $15 back. Not bad. :lol: 

Probably go back there before the sale ends. Eyeing a few more titles. 

As the self proclaimed couch co-op whore I recommend (aside from you mentioned):

Army of Two and Army of Two D's C

Fuse

Portal 2

Castle Crashers, Battleblock and Scott Pilgram (these are digital though)

Blacklist

Saint's Row 3/4 (online co-op only)

Dead Island and Dead Island Riptide (online co-op only)

Rayman Origins and Legends

Do *NOT* engage in:

Haze

Epic Mickey 2

Aliens CM

I just ordered 5 ds games online and 2 of them came out to be $0.00 - it must be an error on their part, but they can't charge me later can they?

FF XIII-2 is $13 for 360 but $19.99 for PS3 LOL. I just picked up the PS3 ver for about $12 a week ago before they jacked up the price!

Just picked up megaman zero collection, 999, and kirby superstar ultra, the first 2 having cases :) 17.99 each approximately

Halo and borderlands are both great coop picks. Battlefield 3 and GTA IV coop modes were kinda meh to me, but you guys might enjoy it. I'd recommend Crackdown, saints row 2-4, fable, Diablo, Splinter cell conviction, resident evil, gears of war,the darkness 2, dead island, maybe some Lego games if he like the franchise like Harry potter or lord of the rings, and I heard good things about defiance as well. Btw, that's really cool you and you're dad play together. Oh and yes, I believe the servers are still up for madden 13.

As the self proclaimed couch co-op whore I recommend (aside from you mentioned):

Army of Two and Army of Two D's C

Fuse

Portal 2

Castle Crashers, Battleblock and Scott Pilgram (these are digital though)

Blacklist

Saint's Row 3/4 (online co-op only)

Dead Island and Dead Island Riptide (online co-op only)

Rayman Origins and Legends

Do *NOT* engage in:

Haze

Epic Mickey 2

Aliens CM
HAZE is the best!! You have poor taste in games my friend. BOOSH!!!! Just watch this trailer and see for yourself the next gen graphics they look so life like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3-32tRo5ok

Resident Evil 5

Rainbox Six Vegas 1 or 2 (Terrorist mode is fun)

Gears of War 2 is .99cents!

On the kinda same topic. Anyone have any suggestions for action or RPG's that are under $5 for 360/PS3 or DS that might have flown under the radar a little bit?

Resident Evil 5
Rainbox Six Vegas 1 or 2 (Terrorist mode is fun)
Gears of War 2 is .99cents!

On the kinda same topic. Anyone have any suggestions for action or RPG's that are under $5 for 360/PS3 or DS that might have flown under the radar a little bit?
Dungeon siege and sacred 2 are pretty cool. Not sure if they're under $5 though.

I was just looking at some titles and saw all Mass Effect games are under $10, so for ME1,2,3 it would be 17.98 for PUR members as opposed to $25.19 for the single box triliogy.

Just an FYI

Think there's any chance in store of getting them to allow a $10 off coupon to knock a $27 game to $17 and allow it to be used in the B2G1 sale?

Can anyone comment on the quality of the pre owned games when ordered from gamestop.com? Do they resurface them or come with cases, etc?

bread's done
Back