GameStop Buy 2 Get 1 Free All Used Games ymmv Neptune, NJ

stone1061

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I work across the street from a shopping center that has a new Gamestop, only open a few weeks.
Sunday night as I got to work I noticed some signage in the windows. I drove over and they said....
"BUY 2 GET 1 FREE....ALL USED GAMES!"

That's all I know. No idea when it started, when it ends, or if it just for this one store(most likely), or new stores. Maybe a prelude to a national sale.
I'll drive by another Gamestop on my way home to see if there's anything there.

(732)775-3176-Neptune City, NJ gamestop phone #.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gotrice415510']i dont believe it...[/quote]
Well, then fly on out here or give them a call during business hours. I added their # to the post, or use the store locator to find it yourself.
I tried to add something useful for people looking for a deal.
You, not so much.

It might not last that long, so take advantage of it while it lasts, there was a new store that opened up a few months ago around here, and they had a B2G1 "opening sale" (A month into the store's actually opening date) that lasted only 3 days. Of course, I think it actually worked, there were very few customers before the sale, and now its running around with 8 year olds just like many of the other gs in the area.

It should be noted though, that much of its stock should be from the online stock, which does equate to sub par selection of older titles, and generally of lesser condtion. At my store, it was common to see ONE copy each of older titles, and 30 copies of more popular titles such as Halo 3. Its also funny to see reciepts from other GS stores half way across the country ;)

You should go back and look closer at the sign. It probably says "of equal or lesser value" or some such thing.

I.E. - I doubt they'll let you buy 2 gba games and get 1 xbox360 game, etc...

[quote name='sanderdaniels81']You should go back and look closer at the sign. It probably says "of equal or lesser value" or some such thing.

I.E. - I doubt they'll let you buy 2 gba games and get 1 xbox360 game, etc...[/QUOTE]
The "of equal or lesser value" thing is kind of a given.

[quote name='sanderdaniels81']You should go back and look closer at the sign. It probably says "of equal or lesser value" or some such thing.

I.E. - I doubt they'll let you buy 2 gba games and get 1 xbox360 game, etc...[/quote]No shit? I don't remember him saying that either.

I.E. - I doubt they'll let you buy 2 gba games and get 1 xbox360 game, etc...[/quote]

You must be joking. There has NEVER been a sale like that. Whether it be B1G1 or B1G50%. It's pretty much a given that you pay full price for the most expensive one.

I.E. - I doubt they'll let you buy 2 gba games and get 1 xbox360 game, etc...[/quote]

Thats gotta be the dumbest thing Ive ever read on here.

[quote name='DAWG26']Thats gotta be the dumbest thing Ive ever read on here.[/quote]

Your new here, trust me, there will be worse. Give it an hour.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Your new here, trust me, there will be worse. Give it an hour.[/quote]

lol so true.

like the guy that wanted someone to pay $30 so he could download city of heroes.

He said it was a new store. I have not had a new store around here for a long time, but it would not be unusual for them to do this at a new store to bring in new customers. The store may not have gotten off to a good start. This might be an attempt at a jump start...

My Gamestop that opened a few months back did the same thing after being opened for a few weeks...it is just something that new Gamestops do. It didn't have a lot of crap though either, it was stacked with more games than I could imagine. It is now the best Gamestop around to shop at.

I can confirm the OP, but the store has nothing good.

It's just because the store just opened and they're trying to get some business. I didn't get a timetable but it sounded as if the sale was to go on for an indefinite amount of time.

It is NOT a prelude to a national sale, they specifically said that.

bread's done
Back