GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though it's pretty much impossible, I would love to get LBP, Fable, and Dead Space.

And NBA 2k9, Tiger Woods 09, and Battle Fantasia.

*sigh*

And the lurkers start coming out of hiding.
--------------

Anyways will probably get...

The Simpsons (360)
Resistance
Skate
Hopefully Bioshock (PS3)
Lego Batman (360)

i might get some new DS games

Kirby Super Star Ultra
Sonic Chronicles
TWEWY(if they have it)

if they dont have TWEWY ill get disgaea DS or a phoenix wright game

Man more gamestop deals. This is definitely awesome. What would I get right now and play?

LEGO Batman
FarCry 2
Dead Space
Xbox Wireless Gaming Reciever (to use my controllers on my pc)
TNA Impact
Assassins Creed
360 and/or wii RF adapter for my friend
rockstar table tennis
virtua fighter 5
xbox 360 60gb hard drive (if someone actually traded it in somehow)

does anyone know if they still have that 50% off sale on certain titles. My old store back home still had it going on when I went to get my red controller the beginning of october

sweet! was hoping this would happen again! ok, Civilization Revolution, Uncharted, and Burnout? Can't think of a 3rd one for a high price on the ps3, oh well!

Burnout Paradise, Elder Scrolls, and Mass Effect are all calling my name. I might have to finally bite and go ahead even though I'm not a big fan of used merchanise *sigh*, darn it gamestop...why must you always steal my money?

No More Heroes, Resistance: FoM, and The Orange Box, most likely are what I'm going to get.

That is unless I can find Dead Space and SOCOM: Confrontation used, which is highly unlikely.

Man, I wish newer games in my area turned around that fast. None of the stores near my near have used games less than a month old.

The games I'm most interesting in right now are:
Little Big Planet
Deadspace
NHL 09

Fallout 3 as well, but that's not for a couple weeks

I want the same thing I wanted last time and couldn't find:

N+, My Chinese Coach, Viva Pinata Pocket Paradise, de Blob, SNK Classics for Wii...ah, nuts -- *still* no GS near me has them.

I would love to get

Dead Space
Rock Band 2
Dead Rising
Kirby Superstar Ultra
Final Fantasy 4
Mario Kart Double Dash (I just got a gamecube :D)
and loads of other stuff!

Once again I would simply want to pick up Rock Band (again), COD4 (again), and Lego Batman. These would be the first 3 games I physically own since I sold all of my games in July.

I think I might finally pick these up in this sale:

Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Lost Odyssey

I would prolly get

Deadspace
Saints row 2
Call Of Duty 4
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Bourne Conspiracy
Legend of zelda: Twilight princess wii

Impossible finds:

Dead Space (PS3 or XBox 360)
Buzz: Quiz TV (with Buzzers)
NBA 2K9

Possible finds, either for PS3 or XBox 360:
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Either PURE or GRID

I might pass this one up completely, since I bought 9 games on the last one. But I'll probably end up not being able to resist. No idea what to get. Perhaps a mix of some PSP, PS2, and DS stuff.

And I just got back from the TRU sale with a plenty of games. Still, it's tempting to add to the back catalog. I think I'd pick up some older titles I haven't had a chance to play yet:
Bioshock
COD 4
Mass Effect

wow, awesome! I have a few cheaper 360 games, as well as Dead Space and a couple Wii and DS games that I have been waiting for the next b2g1 to get

I need to think of some games to pick up for the 360 with this. I already have:

GTA4
Crackdown
Dead Rising
Rock Band 2

Anything anyone can recommend?

Hmmm.....

Lego Batman
Uncharted

and you think I can find Far Cry 2 used less thn 3 days after release??? hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.