GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool... some more Gamecube games!

I still need the Zelda Collector's Edition, Metroid Prime, and Metroid Prime 2 Echos.

And, a Gamecube copy of TimeSplitters: Future Perfect would be good to out in the "when the kids get older stash", Bionicle Heroes for my boy, and Elite Beat Agents for me.

[quote name='Valboski']Hmm I went to my GS in Germantown, MD and there was no sale?! The guy said it was last weekend and I missed it. Anyone else go to a GS to find out there was no B2G1 going on? I was straight bummed![/quote]

It isn't a sale, it is a coupon. You need to print it and bring it to the store.

I'm sure this has been covered, but the coupon is valid tomorrow too right? I mean friday is the 24th...most coupons end on thursday, thats why I'm asking.

Sweet. I'm thinking I really need to catch up on my RPGS: Lost Odyssey, Eternal Sonata, Tales of Vesperia and believe it or not, I haven't played Mass Effect yet.

I'll be looking at Dead or Alive 4, Mega Man X Collection for Cube (Wii), and maybe Mass Effect or COD 4 (I'm late to the party).

I just spent the last amount of store credit I had and a little bit of cash to get:

Silent Hill: Homecoming PS3
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway PS3
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed PS3
Dead Space PS3
Lego Batman 360
Fable II!

Woo Hoo!

I would buy Gears 2, Fable 2, Mirror's Edge, Prince of Persia, Fallout 3, Dead Space, and then save the other money for Halo Wars and whatever else may spark my interest.

[quote name='menikmati']Some of the games you guys are listing aren't even coming out within the time frame of this deal, are you that fucking retarded?[/quote]

They just don't know how to read instructions from the first post -- so they're just doing wish lists now.

[quote name='zakai']They just don't know how to read instructions from the first post -- so they're just doing wish lists now.[/quote]

I think some of them are listing games they would buy if they won the contest. It would have been pretty awesome to have this contest running prior to the coupon/sale, so that whoever wins could use the gift cards during the sale (plus, it would have given the rest of us more time to prepare for the sale).

I posted in the other thread, so I'll make an 'alternate' list

Dead Space
Fable II
Metal Gear Solid 4

Oh wait, it's the exact same list :( I reaaalllyyy hope at least Fable or Dead Space is available at a store near me before this deal expires.

Maybe I could get around to getting some original Xbox titles some playing time:

Soul Calibur 2
Baldur's Gate
Conker

after trading in:

Lost Odyssey - $11.25 (values before bonuses)
Fight Night Round 3 - $6.75
Lost Planet - $3.25
Guitar Hero 2 - $4.75

I walked out with:

Game Informer subscription and Edge card
Dead Space
Rock Band 2
Star Wars: Force Unleashed

for $69.34

Congratulations to:
themoll
fastitocalon
blarz
demo808
fatez

The winners will be receiving a message shortly about how to claim their prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back