GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I get the card I'll use it to purchase 45 copies of Link's Crossbow Training for the Wii.

If not I'll try and find Saints Row 2 for the 360 (if I can get it used), Twilight Princess for the Wii, and Harvey Birdman just for gits and shiggles.

I need to go see if any of my local GameStops have both a used Rock Band disc and Rock Band guitar for PS3, so I can have a full band and the original songs when I get RB2. Last time this sale was going on, the nearest store had the guitar but no used RB disc. I think I'd probably go for Burnout Paradise for the free game...

wow ideally id like to find GTA 4, Saints Row 2, and Fallout 3 if i could find em all used haha

otherwise maybe Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Bioshock, Skate.... also been wanting the latest Final fantasy on ps2, Rouge Galaxy , and Lost Odyssey i needs muh RPG Fix..... Heheheee :)

Went last night and picked up Professor Layton and the Curious Village, Yohi's Story DS, and Mario 64 DS. I've been meaning to play the first two for a while, figured Mario 64 still has decent resale value and I could hawk it somewhere (and thereby reducing the cost of the other games). :)

$100 off a Elite wouldn't be bad since my Premium bit the dust after 2 years. If I win I'll donate Kung Fu Panda and LEGO Indiana Jones (comes with Elite Bundle) and give them to a Video Game Drive for needy kids.

[quote name='punkmaggit']Man, I'm spending way too much money at GS this week!! :3

Picked up:

DOA XBV2 (360)
Kameo (360)
Siren (PS2)

&

Eternal Ring (360)
Dark Cloud (360)
King's Field (360)

...it's nice to fill in a few holes in my library (especially on the cheap! All those games cost ~$30)[/quote]

Eternal Ring (360)
Dark Cloud (360)
King's Field (360)

In what world are these on 360??

cool!! if i got the gift cards, i would get recently new games so maybe far cry 2, littlebigplanet, and spiderman web of shadows. Its like saving $60.

Turns out I didn't get anything. Every single game I could think of I wanted didn't have it's original case. Incredibly lame. Reminds me why I rarely buy at GS.

[quote name='saintpale']Eternal Ring (360)
Dark Cloud (360)
King's Field (360)

In what world are these on 360??[/QUOTE]

The person definitely meant PS2. Btw, Eternal Ring is VERY underrated... good pick up there.

[quote name='whoknows']Turns out I didn't get anything. Every single game I could think of I wanted didn't have it's original case. Incredibly lame. Reminds me why I rarely buy at GS.[/QUOTE]

I passed on a lot of games due to this, ended up getting them all after hitting up 9 Game Stops though.

I always wondered the give you less if you don't have the manual and case, why not charge less for them when they sell them?

i got de blob for wii
grid for ps3
star wars the force unleashedps3, then i returned/exchanged that in and
paid the extra 5-6 bucks towards fully paying off little big planet

I'd love to find fallout 3, fable 2 and dead space...but I don't see it happening! I'll probably pass on this sale...my xbox is dead and I'm just not into the wii. If I run in and find Persona 3 FES and a couple other ps2 games, I'll get them.

As you said multiple posts do not hurt your chances ill post again. By golly if i you were to so bless me with a giftcard(god i hate palin) i would buy rockband 2, guitar hero world tour, and fallout 3. I have resistance 2, and little big planet pre ordered and i already bought dead space. As you can see that gift card would help out alot. YOU ROCK CHEAPY(wombats good too....) GO GAMESTOP WITH THEIR AWESOME DEALS!!!!!!!.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance in one GS but didn't buy it because I couldn't find two other games that I want with it.

But in a dream world, I would buy
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
The World Ends with You
and Disgaea PSP

Wen in last week and got:

Metroid Prime 3
Super Paper Mario
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

Very much enjoying Paper Mario and R&C so far. Haven't been able to try Metroid yet, but it certainly looks promising.

Going to see if I get lucky today in scoring a Dead Space, Saints Row 2, and not sure what that 3rd game will be.

Probably just wishful thinking.

Was the coupon necessary for this deal? I was pretty pissed off, I was at the local EB, and asked the guy if it as currently b2g1 free, and he said nope, and said they haven't done it in a year. What an ass.

[quote name='hurley7715']Was the coupon necessary for this deal? I was pretty pissed off, I was at the local EB, and asked the guy if it as currently b2g1 free, and he said nope, and said they haven't done it in a year. What an ass.[/quote]

The deal is with the coupon only as they have no in store advertisements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back