GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would probably pick up a few more cheapies overall if they're available. I still wanted to grab Rogue Galaxy, although if I walk into a store and they have a strong lineup of used 360 titles I may be inclined to spend a bit for Battle Fantasia and Tales of Vesperia. I wouldn't mind a little Infinite Undiscovery as well, but the price does have to be right on that one.

Nice! If they have used copies, I might have to grab Viva Pinata 2, The Force Unleashed, and Silent Hill Homecoming. If they don't have the newer ones yet, I'm sure I can find *something* else I want. Maybe Infinite Undiscovery or Tales of Vesperia?

In an ideal world, Little Big Planet, Dead Space (360), and Rock Band 2 (360). More practically, grab some DS games like Picross and Tetris DS.

Although I'm somewhat hesitant to get RB2 used, since the code in the manual may have already been registered...

Man, I guess their Q3 numbers are looking a bit soft if they pulling this out again

Silent Hill origins or homecoming
Yakuza 2 (one can always hope)
maybe final fantasy crisis core

Thanks for the heads up, Cheapy :)

I'd love to pick up some Wii games:

de Blob
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility

I think I will have to go with NCAA 2009, Dead Space and Fifa 2009. I know, good luck finding these though

I can only hope that someone plays through Dead Space and trades it in. Also some PS3 Games to go with my new PS3 birthday present. Thanks for the heads up!!

Infinite Undiscovery
Eternal Sonata
star wars force unleashed
Morrowind Game of the Year Edition (Xbox)
Disgaea DS

Too bad this deal isn't for NEW games too.. PC Gamers always get shafted with the "used" games coupons.

I'd like to pick up Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Mercenaries 2, and perhaps Lego Batman. I think the first two are probably pretty easy to start finding used on store shelves now.

Probably going to pick up a few different ones myself

Infinite Undiscovery
Ninja Gaiden 2
Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise
Silent Hill Homecoming
Star Wars Force Unleashed
Gears of War, get those achievements I missed before Gears 2 comes out:hot:!

I'd definitely got to hit this up, possibly look at trying out a few games that have gotten mixed reviews i.e. Assasin's Creed, and if they suck I'll just return them.

That's what I love about the used games at Game Stop you get a week to return them "if your not satisified."

A store near me has these games in stock:

Kirby Super Star (DS) $29.99
Spore Creatures (DS) $24.99
Lock's Quest (DS) $24.99

Gonna pick 'em up before someone else does!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back