GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time they had this, I got Resident Evil 1, 2, and 3.
This time I'm going to get RE4, Tales of Vesperia, and something else. I don't know yet.

All you people putting Dead Space are out of your damn mind. Its not gonna happen. Might as well ask for:

Little Big Planet
Fallout 3
and Fable 2

while your at it.

Local store of mine got a copy of Dead Space tonight, so they are holding it for me until tomorrow. Might pick it up, also hoping to find Blitz II and possibly Saint's Row 2. There is one about 70 miles away used, but I'm not traveling that far for the game. Fallout 3 isn't going to be out before this coupon ends. Are people high? Seriously. Do they not see the FIRST POST that says what would you get with this B2G1 sale. It's not what would you get with the $100 gift card.

hmmmmm - well something from the following:

Ratchet and Clank Future
Okami
Lego Batman
GH: Aerosmith
Zelda: Wind Waker
Harvest Moon
and maybe controllers if they apply....

I have my eyes set on these items:
Wireless 360 guitar and controller
Fracture
Dead Space (fingers crossed)
Fable 2
DMC 4

I just turned over to the dark side and began playing (and loving) RPGs, so I think I'll try to pick up Obivion (PS3), Enchanted Arms (PS3), and Disagea 3.

Might also try to start an FF collection for PSP. I got Crisis core the other day so I might pick up FF1, FF2, and FF:Tactics War of the Lions.

I'm looking to pick up some games for my seldom used PSP

Possibly N+, Crush, and PQ

Does anybody have any suggestions for good PSP Puzzlers?

I'm kind of on a budget this time around, so maybe God of War 1 and 2 since I missed out on them back in the day. Maybe a solid DS title for around the same price for the third.

Nice deal! I'd pick up Saints Row 2, Dead Space, and Fable 2 with this deal (assuming I could actually find used copies of those games). Otherwise, I guess I'd pick up some older games like Just Cause, The Darkness, and something else.

Dead Space
Saints Row 2
Silent Hill Homecoming
Little Big Planet (though I can't imagine anyone would trade this one in too quick with all the user created content.)
Burnout Paradise (already pretty cheap on it's own though so I don't think I would use this one.)

Hmm... Resistance, UT3, and maybe The Darkness? Either way, this is excellent. TRU's and GS's will make me one happy boy.

Yay another one! I'm thinking I'll pick up Xenosaga Episodes II & III and Radiata Stories. Just so I can have even more RPGs I don't have time to play.

I'm hoping to find Shadow Hearts: Covenant, Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time (original was #$#@$@ stolen), and possibly a copy of Wizardry for the PS2 which I hear was amazing (I was late to the party on getting this years ago).

Buy 2, get 1! Sweet. I'm gonns have to pick up:

GTA IV
Warhawk
Oblivion

Although I won't have much time to play them once I pick up Little Big Planet on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back