GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, might pick now some games like Rock Band, Lego Indiana Jones, Halo 3, amongst others. Interesting weeks are coming up, too many great games.

I'm glad this came around again...I finally picked up a 360(its been a LONG time coming....thats what she said), so I'm grab some things i've been dying to play:
Assassain's Creed, COD4, Lost Oddessey, Eternal Sonata, Enchanted Arms, and Soul Calibur 4. It's gonna be an expensive weekend, but at least two of them will be free!

If I had $ (broke after the TRU deal), I'd get a used FIFA 09 and Brother's in Arms: Hell's Highway and I'm not sure about the free game.

Nocturne
Persona 3
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga

Yes I know of a Gamestop with all three of these on one shelf.

Oh man, looks like a good time to get in on some Metal Gear Action. I just gotta figure out what other games I want.

Hopefully i can pick up these I missed out on last time:
Burnout Paradise (PS3)
Lost Odyssey (360)
Final Fantasy IV (DS)

After playing the Ratchet and Clank demo on PS3 I've thought about starting from the beginning. I might just have to pick up the Ratchet and Clank games on PS2. Maybe with a gift card perhaps?

Put me down for
tiger woods 09
gears of war (late to the bandwagon)
tales of vesperia
and
contra 4
hotel dusk
world ends with u

i dont think im gonna make halloween

Lets see time to pick up a couple 2D fighters I've been eyeing at my local gamestop

king of fighters 02/03
king of fighters xii
street fighter anniversary collection

they do have a copy of MvC 2 but I cant afford the $80 price tag

b2g1 free. I hope I can find Dead Space and Silent Hill Homecoming used since I returned a new copy of Dead Space today for a LBP prepay.

assuming they have it used locally, I might pick up these PS3 Titles:

Condemned 2
Silent Hill Homecoming
Dead Space

Nice. I really wanna pick up Silent Hill: Homecoming, Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise, and Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway.

Pretty cool of Gamestop to have another promotion like this so soon.

I'll probably pick up NBA 2K9, Dead Space and another game to fill that batch out. Hopefully I can find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back