GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
christmas gift pickup time...looking at de blob, for sure, and maybe some guitar hero and some lego batman for my sister. :) gamestop has been pretty generous with the discounts lately!

I am going to go simple with this sale.

Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga (360)
Condemned 2 (360)
The Simpsons Game (360)

Glad I saw this before I went to TRU. Hopefully I can find a used copy of Boom Blox and a couple of other Wii games for my nephew, maybe I'll get lucky and someone will trade in Fable II before next Friday :)

wth? Both of these sales are before Guitar Hero World Tour comes out. Well I guess I'll pick Blitz the League 2, Spider-Man Web of Shadows, and a 360 controller.

Dang it, gonna have to jump on this at some point this week or weekend. Would like to grab Infinited Undiscovery, Tales, and something else to completely backlog me into next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bully, Civilization Revolution, Lego Batman

Oh man, I need one of these gift cards, my Live is about to run out.

I'm interested in Infinite Undiscovery, Battle Fantasia, and I'd have to think up a 3rd. Maybe something like FF4 DS, but then I'm wasting the B2G1... I wouldn't mind getting filling in my collection with oldies like Silent Hill Origins PS2 or Wild Arms Alter Code F, but I don't think any Gamestop near me has them.

I kind of wish they were doing this the week after, for when all the copies of Fable 2 get traded in... ah well.

Anyways, I'm considering checking out:

Skies of Arcadia Legends
Star Wars the Force Unleashed (I've beaten it, but I want my own copy)
And Viva Pinata 2

Tentative, just this is all I can think of right now.

SW Force unleashed
Drake : Uncharted
Last one?? Maybe Mario Kart for the wii

Could be a little hard to get all three, but I'm sure I can find a 4th game to throw into the mix.

Would love to nab a copy of NBA 2K9, Dead Space, and maybe Tiger Woods

Thanks for entering me in the contest Cheapy! Would love the extra cash for all the great games coming out soon

So many choices...I would love to get Star Wars Force Unleased, COD 4, and Overlord. I'm hoping some of the local shops will already have Dead space or silent hill, which I would also love to get.

Lets see...

Resident Evil 4
Prince of Persia: Two Thrones
A Ratchet and Clank game

Yeah, I got a long way to go to catch up to the current gen...

I would LOVE to get

Bioshock 360
Halo 3
Mass Effect
Command and Conquer 3: TW

I recently got a 360, which is why I don't yet own these great titles. :D

From the looks of it, the stores around here are trying to clear out their PS2 game inventory or they must have gotten a lot of trade ins recently; the downtown stores has a wall full of used games.

I'm still playing with my PS2 so I'll look for Ninja Assault and Dino Stalker. Probably pick up Getaway, Death by Degrees. I wish that the store availability on their website was updated more often/accurate.

I would like to get

Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Soul calibur 4
Star Wars the force Unleashed

hopefully they have a used 360 wheel at my gamestop.

Culcept saga, Condemned 2, Bad Company, Ninja Gaiden II, Twilight Princess, Quake Enemy Territory...um, um,...Orange Box...um, er...Okami.

[quote name='sum41rcks1']I want to pick up:

Golden Axe: Beast Rider
Rock Revolution
Gears of War[/quote]

With your track record, you will find all 3. Obviously Gears wont be that hard, but the other 2 will be decent finds. You seem to catch them all though, quite entertaining to see your pickups.

lost odyssey, halo 3, gears of war, maybe cod4.

just got an xbox, maybe this is a good chance to get some games for it

Just hit up this deal the last go-around, but maybe I'll give it another shot. Assuming a miracle, these are my wants:

Midnight Club LA
Madden 09
Little Big Planet

Man I was ready to head to tru on friday. Great news on the sale
I was looking for
Resistance
Uncharted
Force Unleashed
or 2 more dual shock 3s if i can find them and another 360 controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done