GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
De Blob if it's available, otherwise time to grab some old stuff that I missed, like Persona 3, Shadow of the Colossus, and Viva Pinata.

Still a few PS3 titles I've been waiting to get, but now RB2 and LBP will keep me busy for a while. I'll be looking for Heavenly Sword, Hot Shots Golf, and the Original Rock Band disc to import those songs into RB2.

way too broke/too much coming up for me to take advantage of this. Backlog is bad enough as it is and planning to add too many day-one releases to it.

Thanks Cheapy!!!!!!!!!

even thought I don't need anymore games since I have a humongous backlog, oh well though.

Long shot, but hoping they have Saints Row 2, and could also go for Tales of Vesperia and Infinite Undiscovery

Heard the rumor glad it's true. I been debating to do the TRU b2g1f so saving $20 buying used at GS is a no brainer.. I'd like to find NBA 2K9 for sure and maybe Saints Row 2 and Dead Space if i'm lucky.

So yea my if I get lucky list is:
NBA 2K9
Saints Row 2
Dead Space

or maybe Wario Shake It for Wii.

I still didn't pick up the games from last time, so I'll be mentioning some of them again:
- Megaman X Collection
- Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition
- Chibi Robo

I'm gonna try the cellphone coupon on top of it all as well :D

Last monday I picked up:
Tetris DS
Futurama (xbox)
Karaoke Revolution Country edition

So I guess I gotta try to get the deal on those as well.

oh cool, hmm lets see.

Etrian Odyssey II
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Jeanne D' Arc

Gonna look to see what esle to add later.

Well I bought about 20 used games this week while traveling (found RPGs that I haven't seen locally for years), going to see if I can get a local store to exchange them and rering. Got the receipts for all but 4, so I won't even try those.

Might do a drive by of all the locals and see if anyone traded RPG games recently.

just ordered my new xbox360 thanks to the dell deal!
now time to get:
1. cod4
2. bad company
3. hopefully someone will trade fable 2 the first day? haha

I just bought a lot of the ones I wanted at the TRU sale. However, if I could find Okami, Samba, and another good Wii game I would jump on this since I have some gift cards burning a hole in my pocket.

[quote name='hpfalcon']lost odyssey, halo 3, gears of war, maybe cod4.

just got an xbox, maybe this is a good chance to get some games for it[/QUOTE]

I've been doing the opposite, picking up some 360 games here and there but waiting for Jasper before getting the unit. Almost got one of the Dell deals but my laptop battery died at the airport and by the time I got home it was all over.

Man, so many great deals right now. Dead Space, NBA 2k9, and Civ:Revolution probably top my list right now for used games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back