GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
ust picked up my wife's little brother a 360 last weekend, so now he needs his own games to stop asking to borrow any of mine. Let's see, Call of Duty 4, Saints Row 2, and Def Jam Icon(this kid's got a thing for terrible games and also terrible at games). Now he can bad terrible under his own gamertag.

Looking to pick up:

Final Fantasy XII (Collector's Edition)
A Charge & Play for 360
maybe...Condemned for 360 or something in it's place depending on in-store availability

Should be around $30 after tax...

Doubt anyone's traded them in already, but I'd like to pick up:

Dead Space
Saints Row 2

3rd game would probably be either Live 09 or BIA Hells Highway

i wonder if they'd have a tales game..... HMMMMM

In for the contest :) and I'll go look for:
Tales of Vesperia
Too Human
and the free one:.... i dunno.

[quote name='TheRock88']Doubt anyone's traded them in already, but I'd like to pick up:

Dead Space
Saints Row 2

3rd game would probably be either Live 09 or BIA Hells Highway[/QUOTE]

Saints Row 2, good chance for it... its, well, not a keeper.

Going to try again for

Earth Defense Force 2017
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja

and one other, maybe Shadow Hearts, Crackdown, or something. The one I went to last time didn't have all of them, so I'll check with them once more, then hit up a different one if necessary.

Infinite Undiscovery... for the xbox I'll get soon.
.Hack G.U. Vol 2
Third I have no idea, so little I really want with my recent purchases.

They're having this again already!? Must be hit hard due to the recession.

I guess I'll be picking up (hopefully):
Lego Batman
Dead Space
Viva Pinata
Saints Row 2

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']I said it once before, but it bears repeating now:

Lost Odyssey
Infinite Undiscovery
Tales of Vesperia

My 360 is craving for some rpgs.[/QUOTE]

My PS3 is crying for them, one reason I'm looking at the 360.

Didn't they just have one of these?

Anyways, I might go with Infinite Undiscovery, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, & Valkyrie Profile if they've got it.

Hmm... It's going to be tough getting all the new releases. Preferably, I want Dead Space, Saint's Row 2, and Fable 2, but the chance of that is much lower. So I may just grab CrossworDS, Final Fantasy Tactics (PSP), and maybe Trace Memory.

Hmm, I may need to do a large amount of return-rebuying to get Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations, Rondo of Swords, and Wild Arms 5.

I don't know if I really want Rondo of Swords, but I don't know if there's anything else I want for $17.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back