GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
far cry 2, fable 2, lbp, gears of war 2, resistance 2, saints row 2, dead space OMFG SO MANY number 2's im going to be broke ass hell this month hope i win =]

Wow... Looking at the lists some people are wanting to pick up. Good luck finding some of these newer titles used, let alone all three items used in the same store. I predict some sad CAGs come tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lego Batman (still), Infinite Undiscovery, and Pure. All 360.

Also: wtf at some peoples' lists? The games aren't even out yet. Did they even read the OP? Good luck picking them up during a B2G1 used sale!

roc's feather;4994679 said:
Wow... Looking at the lists some people are wanting to pick up. Good luck finding some of these titles used, let alone all three items used in the same store. I predict some sad CAGs come tomorrow.

Actually I wonder how many people just posted to get in on the contest. I was suprised to see 13 pages in a new B2g1F Gamestop deal vs. 4 pages from the last 20% off Gamestop coupon thread. Maybe they're true CAGs and were waiting for the extra 13% off.

I need to hit the lottery with all these great games coming out. I would love to pick up fallout 3, deadspace and pay off that Fable II preorder.

saints row 2
dead space
socom confrontation

really doubt anyone would trade those in by the end of this sale, but thats what i would pick up along with some filler to get the most out of it.

[quote name='xchampx']far cry 2, fable 2, lbp, gears of war 2, resistance 2, saints row 2, dead space OMFG SO MANY number 2's im going to be broke ass hell this month hope i win =][/quote]

wut?

Thanks for the heads up, I missed the last sale.

Hoping for Boom Blox, but I doubt I'll find it. I'd settle for a few DS titles that pique my interest.

MMMMM! This deal is good on Games and ACCESSORIES ay?!

Put me down for 2 Wii Remotes (hopefully) and Mario Galaxy.

And quite possibly a trio of older DS games as well.

haha man another one nice, since i already one (still waiting on card XD) im not eligable but either way, more money to spend at gamestop, hopefully a used spider man web of shadows, star ocean psp and bltiz 2

MAny of the titles I listed I would generally be interested in. My case is whether the titles would be used and available and if my funds look good to buy that many games. I really want to try. I should have probably not bought that Devil May Cry 4. I didnt need it and I aint the biggest fan of the series, not that I dont like it or anything. I got to think of what to do to get the games I am searching for and fast...

ggxx accent core - wii
snk arcade classics vol 1 - wii
capcom vs. snk 2 - gc

i need some fighting games to test out some sticks with the new gc-ps2 converters i just purchased in anticipation for the import wii release of tatsunoko vs. capcom.

I will be looking for:

Heavenly Sword
FIFA 09
NBA 2k9

All for PS3. I hope I get lucky and someone has already returned FIFA 09 and NBA 2k9.

Thanks for the heads up!

If I won, I'd probably buy some games my gf or neighbor would also enjoy.

SingStar '80s
House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return
Bully: Scholarship Edition

I think I'll pick up Blue Dragon, Hotel Dusk, and Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations and then do Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles DS, Final Fantasy Tactics A2, and Crisis Core. Hopefully the store near me has all of these in stock.

Oddly enough, I'm using this to get some older games:

Shadow of the Colossus (PS2)
Okami (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)

Probably another game or two for the PS2, just so that when I finally get my PS3 (one of the BC models) I can catch up.

Sounds like fun.

I'll be picking up Mercenaries 2, Battlefield: Bad Company and Grand Theft Auto 4. I'll be causing explosions in some big ass environments.

Do you guys think that there are gonna be used copies of socom confrontation because of the poor servers? I will also try to pick up a used dualshock 3 and maybe warhawk

If my local stores have them I would pick up:

.hack//QUARANTINE (Part 4)
Pikmin
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Chibi-Robo: Park Patrol
Crimson Tears
Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit (PS3)
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon
and a long shot Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes (PS2)

i wouldn't mind getting some good gamerscore boosting games that i haven't played yet...maybe fuzion frenzy 2, madden 08, and nhl 2k7.

I just picked up guitar hero 1, Armored core Formula Front and Tomb Raider Anniv. last time. I guess this time I'll be looking for Ys The Ark of Napishtim, Sid Meier's Pirates!, and Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles

Probably a few Square Enix games for the DS/PSP.....The World Ends with You, FF Tactics, and Rev Wings. I'd like to pick up a few 360 games as well...Gears of War, Crackdown, & possibly Lost Planet.

Never played the original Gears of War, so here's a good chance to pick it up, along with Folklore, and maybe Maddeon 09.

They're doing this again? Not that I'm complaining, but I'm pretty sure they had another B2G1 not too long ago. They might as well just make it permanent (at least for older systems' used games, such as GC, GBA, PS2, XBOX, etc.) if they're trying to clear out old software/accessories.

I'd like to pick up:
Tales of the Abyss,
Shin Megami Tensei - Nocturne (but I heard it's $60 used :cry:),
and a DualShock 2 (mine is acting hinky cuz the left stick doesn't re-center anymore)

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back