GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy 2 used get 1 free, eh? I'd be interested in some used Wii games, like Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, House of the Dead 2 & 3, Ghost Squad, either of the Trauma Centers, Harvey Birdman... I'll have to check out my local Gamestop over the weekend

I wish I could get another batch of games. Between Gamestop's B2G1 last month and the B2G1 at TRU this week, my gaming budget has been depleted.

I'll probably be purchasing Resident Evil 1, 2, and 3 for the Gamecube....I just can't warrant $30 dollars a piece for them all, but one free? Yeah, I can jump on that.

For my girlfriend:
:ps2: Digital Devil Saga 1, Digital Devil Saga 2, and Devil Summoner as Halloween presents (along with Nocturne which I picked up a month ago)

I'll probably pick up Civ Rev for myself on the PS3, Lego Star Wars for my nephews on the same system, and maybe Guitar Hero: Aerosmith for my gf.

Cool. Hopefully I can finally round out my original Xbox LAN collection with Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

I'd pick up mercenaries 2 after ebay screwed me over, then probably just some older 360 games to build my collection, maybe turok and orange box.

I was thinking of picking up the three lego games (star wars, indy and batman) for the wii
that or Dragon Quest IV, FFTA2 and FFRoF for the DS

Ooh , this is sale is back from Gamestop? That's awesome! I hope we see more in the future. Thanks Cheapy and Gamestop for the deal!

The three games I'm getting this time are:

Infinite Undiscovery (Xbox 360)
Lost Odyssey (Xbox 360)
Bioshock (Xbox 360)

All three lego games : jones, star wars, and batman, while conceiving of the newest addition to the series : Lego Debate '08. Even Palin's minifig representation is hot.

Hopefully Brothers in Arms, Silent Hill, and another copy of Saints Row 2 since a rabid cat pulled down the 360 by the charge cord and ended up scratching the crap out of it :(

Dead Space, Infinite Undiscovery, SW Force Unleashed, Dead Space, Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword, Dead Space, pre-order GH:WT, Dead Space, Saint's Row 2, Dead Space.

Oh yeah, and Dead Space.

I was about to go to GameStop without knowing this! Thanks CAG. :)

As for games to pick up it will most likely be Bioshock, Infinite Undiscovery, and Disgaea 3 if they're available.

I think I'll add one game to each of my 3 "current gen" systems:
:ds: Professor Layton
:wii: No More Heroes
:360: Burnout Paradise

Or I might go for some deuces if I can find them:
:360: Rock Band 2
:360: Mercenaries 2
:360: Saints Row 2

I'd like to buy Dead Space, Fallout 3, Gears of War 2, SOCOM: Confrontation, World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, Mirror's Edge, Fable II, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance 2, etc.

A few of them would be pre-orders, technically, but still. :D

Me want a card por favor. Hopefully I'll get lucky.

Finally breaking down and buying a 360 (I am patient enough to give them time to iron out the bugs in the hardware) so I am rounding out my collection of the best of the last few years ... currently on the hunt for GRAW2, GTA IV, and a game to be named later.

Hands down it's going to be the WAVE of PC games coming out in the next few weeks.

Far Cry 2, Fallout, Red Alert 3....

*sobs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back