GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to catch up on DS releases, personally.

Civilization Revolutions
Dragon Quest IV
Lunar Knights (if I could find it)

wtf again? :D

My wallet wont like it and my backlog is growing, something I promised myself that I will not let it grow too much..

Im only interested in recent releases:
So 3 of any of this will do if I i decide to go:
Saints Row 2, Silent Hill: Home Coming, Dead Space, Golden Axe Beast Rider

I can only hope, i think ill only see about 2 of what I want

Resistance Fall of man
Force unleashed
COD4
Devil may cry 4
Soul Caliber 4
GTA4
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Rise of Argonauts

Might put it toward a pre-order
Resistance 2
10/21 Little big planet
10/23 Eternal Sonata
10/28 Fallout 3
11/13 Valkyria Chronicles
11/20 PoP

Well since the PS3 is the first sony console i've ever owned, I'd definitely be picking up some of the classic PS and PS2 games. Shadow of the Colossus, Kingdom Hearts, God of War 1 & 2 to name a couple.

Good to see this deal come up after last week's stinker. I'm looking to pick up Assassin's Creed (never finished it), Burnout Paradise (been meaning to pick that up), and maybe since I'm a bit of a gaming masochist I'll get Ninja Gaiden 2.

I'd finally pick up Devil May Cry 4, and get copies of Condemned 2 and The Orange Box to replace the ones I traded away long ago on Goozex.

Or maybe The Force Unleashed, or see if anyone's traded in Persona 3: FES and Yakuza 2. Damn, too many games.

I'd like to grab (all for the PS3):
Unchartered: Drake's Fortune
Star Wars: Force Unleashed
Civilizations: Revolution

Lots of games to be bought...

Hmm if I can find them Infinite Undiscovery, Folklore, and Pure would make my day, or for the little one Viva Pinata 2 would take priority if they have it.

I'm looking forward to picking up tales of vesperia, call of duty 4 maybe chrome hounds or lost planet

I just bought a PS3, so Little Big Planet, MGS 4, or some other top-tier PS3 game would be a great purchase over this next week.

Whoo! I'm glad I held off on TRU's deal this week. I hope to get Saint's Row 2, Dead Space, NBA 2K9, Tiger Woods 09 or Oblivion.

[quote name='CheapyD'][img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.[/quote]

Thanks for giving me the heads up about the B2G1 sale dude, you rock.

If I won the prize, I would pick up Sonic Chronicles (DS)and Call of Duty 4 (ps3)

Need to finish up some christmas shopping. Need to get some DS games for the family, Clubhouse games, Guitar Hero On Tour, TWEWY (yeah right) and Viva Pinata.

I might as well post... I'm thinking about grabbing Dead Space (assuming I can get it used already), Lego Batman and either The Force Unleashed or Saints Row 2.

I will probably try to grab the new titles that came out. There is always someone who plays them and returns them two days later. So for me:

Dead Space
Saints Row 2
Silent Hill:Homecoming

As an alternate: Tales of Vesperia

I really want to get some singstar games, I know I am lame, but my GF loves them. It wouldn't be bad to find a used copy of Uncharted either.

Dead Space (fingers crossed), Burnout Paradise, and Skate.

CheapyD for president! (hey he never said sucking up wouldn't hurt my chances of winning. man I want a PSP 3K pretty bad)

Yeah, finding Dead Space and Fable 2 would be a gift from God if you could find both of them used at a GS. I'm going to hit up every single one in town by the end of the week, hoping for that miracle to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back