GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to get my hands on some Assassins Creed, Burnout Paradise (yeah, I know, how come I still dont' have it?) and Resistance, so I can be ready for Resistance 2. These should be around the same prize, maximizing the B2G1 deal!

When I look at a buy 2/get 1 used sale, I'm usually looking at golden oldies rather than something current gen, so this time I'm probably considering:

Stubbs the Zombie Xbox
Cubivore GCN
Kuon PS2

Wow, ANOTHER one of these? Awesome.

I hope to pick up some newer games

Fracture
Brothers in Arms HH
Armored Core 3 For Answer

Alternates:
Guilty Gear
Silent Hill

-Mike

Could be a good time to pick up the 360 RPG's I've been pondering, Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, and Infinite Undiscovery.

YES! I just got a new 360, and it's time to get some great games. :bouncy:

I'm thinking of getting Call of Duty 4, Silent Hill: Homecoming, and maybe a copy of Dead Space if I can find a used one. :)

Maybe I'll find a used copy of The World Ends With You this time around. :) Silent Hill Homecoming would be great to pick up too if I can find it used!

Hmmm, this comes at an interesting time.

Let's see, some games I would consider: Mass Effect, Star Wars TFU, not sure what else right now.

Though, if I got a gift card, I would seriously consider using it to get a PS2 for my nephews, since they only had a fat one, and it finally died on them last night.

For the PS3 - Madden 09, The Orange Box, and BioShock (if a 7-0 comeback is possible, then anything is).

Go Sox!

if I had to take advantage of the promotion today I'd look for:
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Saint's Row 2
Civilization Revolution

But if I could wait a bit it'd be the big name titles for the 360 holiday season:
Fable 2
Fallout 3
Gears of War 2

I am going to load up on some old but good games like Assasins creed, darkness, and call of duty 4

Another one eh? Cool, now let's see what to get...

Infinite Undiscovery
SR 2
Fable 2
Dead Space
Tales of Vesperia
Mass Effect
Indy Lego
Batman Lego
SW complete Lego

Saints Row 2, DBZ: Burst Limit, and Call of Duty 4, definitely.

I really just want to find a few select games.

Saints Row 2 -BIG ASS CHAINS!!
Samba de Amigo
Viva Pinata - Trouble in Paradise

I would have said Dead Space also, but after playing a few minutes of it I couldn't resist paying full price for it. Everyone go buy this game NOW!

I am not sure I can think of three used games to get. I have been tempted by a $14 Crackdown though. I will have to go in and look around to see what Civilization Revolution and a few other games are going for used (not that I am going to have time for much of anything with Fable 2 and Fallout 3 dropping so soon).

Either you guys are crazy or I am. People say stuff like "Fable 2", that game comes out 2 days before this sale ends. If the game has that kind of turn around, it would have to be soooo bad that you wouldn't want it. Crazy talk!

I'm thinking more along the lines of: Halo 3, Orange Box and Oblivion

Maybe some 08 sports titles.... Tiger, NCAA, etc....

I few games I wanted to play but never got around to buying (Overlord, TMNT,Army of Two.) I pick up a used copy of Tales of Vesperia and Mass Effect probably too.

Indy Lego, Bioshock (to tide me over until Fallout 3) and NCAA Football 09. Yeah, that GC would be quite handy indeed.

I have just started playing consoles again after many PC-gaming-centric years, so I've got some catching up to do. Call of Duty 3 and 4, Halo 2 and 3, Katamri Damacy, Shadow of the Colossus, Bioshock, Oblivion, and Rock Band 2.

Great! I didn't jump on the recent buy 1 get one 50% off. This MIGHT be better. Gotta bring out the calculator...
And here is what I want, all PS3:
Burnout Paradise
Condemned 2
Ratchet & Clank Future TOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back