GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was really hoping I could find a used copy of Rock Revolution, but I suppose that's asking a little much since it came out less than 2 days ago. LOL

I never did get around to picking up the Orange Box, and it's less than $30 now for the 360 so maybe I should look into getting that. There's a few others, but I'll have to check my local Gamestop later today. :D

GBA:
Pokemon Emerald
The World Ends with You
Quick Yoga Training (more poses and voice controlled!)

PS2:
God Hand
Kingdom Hearts I
Kingdom Hearts II (or I'll just find something)

Wii:
Mario Galaxy
Okami
Lego Batman

I never did get Call of Duty 4 (for the single player) or Lost Odyssey.

My wife would like Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise, and my brother Gears of War...

The one copy of God Hand they had had no manual and was $18. Beh. Same thing with Dead Rising. I got the following for around $35:

Final Fantasy XII
God of War II
Yakuza

I'm thinking Super Mario Galaxy, Okami, and No More Heroes. Loving this a lot more than the Toys R Us sale. Same thing, but used games are cheaper, and the extra 10% with the edge card makes it even sweeter.

I just got a Wii 2 days ago, so I need some new games:

Looking at getting:

Final Fantasy Chronicles: Chocobo's Dungeon
Mario Galaxy
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2

I finally got my 360 a couple months ago so I have a lot of games to catch up with. I am gonna have to pick up Dead Rising, Bioshock, Gears of War, and maybe even Halo 3. So many games to get, so little time!

I would pick up

Dead Space
Socom
Saints Row 2

^^^I know wishful thinking that they would have all new releases but I can wish. :)

I apparently need to go to GameStop to pick up Sam & Max for the Wii, so I'll bring the B2G1 coupon and look for some used stuff I've been holding out on. My dream list would be:

- Pure (360)
- Burnout Paradise (360)
- Trauma Center 2 (DS)

I really want to pick up some games that I missed over the past few years.

Indigo Prophecy
Odin Sphere
Shadow of the Colossus.

Sweet. I just got my xbox console and have been looking for some games. I'm going to check it out when I get off work. Hopefully they will have Halo 3, NBA 2K9, or maybe Oblivion. Does GameStop have these types of sales often?

some games that i would be interested in getting are,

-kingdom hearts 1 + 2
-final fantasy x + x2
-final fantasy 12

i should never have sold these games...i guess i never realized how much i missed playing them...

so i better stock up while this deal goes on =)

Well...this came at a...kind of bad time.

But anyway, I was looking to acquire Skate. Too Human and Burnout Paradise...these are probably what I would purchase if I could find all 3 at one store...

I might have to go to the local GS...

I am really going to have to hunt down and pick up:

Pure (X360)

NHL 09 (X360)

Battlefield: Bad Company (X360)

WarioLand: Shake (Wii)

TNA Impact (X360) ---- (I know it is very mediocre, I want it anyway)

Silent Hill: Homecoming

(If I happen to luck into Saint's Row 2 or Dead Space, I would not be too upset, either.) :whistle2:$

I'll check out the used PSP games, such as every extend extra and the metal slug compilation. As for a third I will have to see if there is a used copy of one of the wipeouts.

That's sweet! I've been wanting to get a copy of Burnout Paradise, but didn't want to fork over $30, since I don't know if I'll keep playing it. Force Unleashed is another game I feel the same way about. For my free game, I guess I'd pick up Ratchet and Clank, as I like the game, just haven't had time to play it yet.

That is freakin awesome!

I might have to pick up some older wii games I never got around to, or some PSP games...
Metroid Prime 3
Megaman X Powered up
God of War: CoO

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back