GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been lending towards some of the following:

Assassin's Creed
Burnout Paradise
Gear of War
Perfect Dark Zero
Crackdown
Saints Row

But, then there is Fable 2 next week...once I pick that up nothing else is going to get played for awhile. Fable 2 my reason for getting a 360....now if only Sega would just give me Shenmue 3, I would be set.

I'm going to pick up three of the following four.

Persona 3 FES
Shadow of The Colossus
Grim Grimoire
Devil May Cry 3

I love these B2G1 free sales!

I would be really happy if I could find a used Dead Space, but I doubt thats gonna happen. Same goes for Fable 2.

On a more realistic level, Lego Batman, Infinite Undiscovery, and Star Wars: TFU

I would buy Left 4 Dead and Grand Theft Auto IV for PC if I got the gift card.

I need some good co-op and third person games.

A hundred bucks would be perfect to ensure my purchase of Dead Space and Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.

I've also been thinking of picking up used copies of Burnout: Paradise, Ninja Gaiden 2, and Devil May Cry 4.

Oh wow, another one? Hmm, after a year an a half of playing Planet Puzzle League I'm finally starting to become bored of it so I could use some ds games. I hear Meteos is good, I've been meaning to play some Hotel Dusk, and maybe round it out with some Bangai-o Sprits.

I'm going to be picking up as many copies of Marvel v Capcom 2 (PS2) that I can find. Maybe some recent PS3 releases as well...Lego Batman for one.

No time for games right now...but maybe I should stop by, see if they've got SCIV or Force Unleashed. And then something else.

I would get Skate, Assassins Creed, and Devil May Cry 4.

This seems like a good deal. I might have to stop by Gamestop and check this out.

I'm going to start feeling like I have Shipwreck's buying habits if these buy 2 get 1 free sales continue...

This time I'm in for Too Human, No More Heroes, and Rock Band 2!

Argh! I just picked up Gears of War and Mass Effect from a guy online last night in a drunken stupor.

Maybe I can snag a few cheapies like Senko no Ronde and whatever else I can find.

XBox/Gamecube games that are still hanging around. Unusual stuff if I can find it. Last time, I picked up Sid Meirer's Pirates for the XBOX.

I might also pick up some of the cheaper, lower rated, "B" grade 360 games. Things like Vampire Rain...

FRED

I would get

Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Kart Wii
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Warriors Orochi 2
Battle Fantasia
Guilty Gear 2: Overture

I would prob look for a copy of Dead Space, Saints Row 2, and Too human...

I know for sure some one will trade in the new games as soon as they can.

If I could find Blitz the League 2, Saints Row 2 and De Blob, that'd be great, but my chances of finding all 3 of those games used are about 34913249:1

Probably Force Unleashed, Battlefield Bad Company and I'm not sure what my 3rd game would be... I guess I'd have to look around.

I would want to pick up the new Kirby game, and put some money towards a new PS3 adn probably pick up uncharted and little big planet when that comes in used.

I really want to pick up Dead Space used. I called yesterday and said, "I know it's early, but have you guys had any used Dead Space copies?" The guy on the phone said "No, but we do have a used copy of Fracture."

I just thought it was funny that he let me know that they had Fracture in used.

Oh, I also wouldn't mind finding Saints Row 2 and Star Wars Force Unleashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back