GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since my XBox 360 is on its way to my house as we speak (thanks, Dell dude), that's where this list comes from:

Lost Odyssey
Beautiful Katamari
Dead Rising

(I could keep listing, but that's enough for a contest entry.)

Can I do the Buy 2 Get 1 free offer at different stores so that I can find stores that have the used games I want ??

The coupon says 1 per customer. Does that mean ONLY 1 PER CUSTOMER ever ? Or 1 per customer at each store that you would like to use it at ?

Anyone that can answer here would be appreciated ? Cheapy ?? Mods ??

It sounds like Gamestop and CAG are getting closer as to marketing etc so I am hoping someone can give me an answer that is in the know or even one of you Gamestop Associate CAGERS !?!

THANKS !!

Some combination of these:

360: LEGO Batman, Force Unleashed, Tomb Raider (Legend & Anniversary), Dead Space, Crackdown, Oblivion, Ultimate Alliance
PSP: Crisis Core

[quote name='Xfactor4']Can I do the Buy 2 Get 1 free offer at different stores so that I can find stores that have the used games I want ??

The coupon says 1 per customer. Does that mean ONLY 1 PER CUSTOMER ever ? Or 1 per customer at each store that you would like to use it at ?

Anyone that can answer here would be appreciated ? Cheapy ?? Mods ??

It sounds like Gamestop and CAG are getting closer as to marketing etc so I am hoping someone can give me an answer that is in the know or even one of you Gamestop Associate CAGERS !?!

THANKS !![/QUOTE]

The coupon says limit 5 free games so you should be able to get up to 15 games at one store... I can't imagine they're tracking your use between stores. Just print up some extra copies.

metroid prime 2
eternal darkness sanity's requiem
kirby's airride
starfox assault
paper mario and the thousand year door
crash bandicoot wrath of cortex
tony hawk underground 2
spyro hero's tail
and many more still..

After a time away, I finally got another PS2. Looking to get SSX Tricky, Balder's Gate and Force unleashed. (Wonder if they already have used copies??)

[quote name='Machikunas']The coupon says limit 5 free games so you should be able to get up to 15 games at one store... I can't imagine they're tracking your use between stores. Just print up some extra copies.[/quote]

Hmm.. Thats what I thought but I had one store tell me I could only use the coupon ONE TIME at ANY Gamestop store and I don't think that is right. I know many people who have printed and used these coupons over and over and over which I am guessing is good for Gamestop business so I just wanted to hear some more opinions on the topic.

The coupon says limit 5 free games but I am having trouble finding the games I want at one store.. I would like to use this offer to the fullest.

I'd like to finally get my hands on Gears of War (360) Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) and maybe pick up Twilight Princess for the Wii as well.

Might be time to jump on infinite undiscovery, hopefully tales of vesperia and uhh anything else I can throw in with those. They need to drop the price on Grid!

Looking for Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Sluggers and I'm not sure what the third will be yet. May also pick up some DS, GBA and PS2 games.

Well, I'm already planning on getting Fable II and Fallout 3 in the next two weeks, so buying things on a sale would be bad news. But if I had my druthers, I'd prolly look for some DS games. The World Ends With You, Professor Layton, and Contra 4 come to mind.

Can I win now, please? :cool:

Crap, I see this deal, and I realize that I also got paid today too D:

Also wanted to preorder Eternal Poison and Mirror's Edge, so might as well use this coupon!

I usually just go to the store and browse what they have, but I'm definitely gonna try 'n pick up Pokemon DS, Shadow Hearts 3, and Advanced Wars: Day of Ruin. Crossin' my fingers for Hotel Dusk, Digital Devil Saga (hahahahaha yeah right), and Devil Summoner!

I'm going to try for Time Crisis 4 (and gun), Heavenly Sword and Assassin's Creed. And when I'm done with them all six hours later, wait for bonus trade-in credit on something.

I am thinking
Woods 09 Wii
De Blob (yeah right)
Dead Space PS3 (Yeah Right)

Shake it Wii
Force Unleashed Wii
Grid Ps3

lots of stuff that I really want to try out along with the above as well..

I plan to get:

iconps3.gif
Grand Theft Auto IV
iconps3.gif
Dual Shock 3
iconwii.gif
Okami

Lost Odysee, maybe Madden for the wii, and Dirt.
I've been waiting for Ratchet and Clank:FTOD to drop in price, but it's been holding steady.

Wow what's going on, the B2G1 Free coupon and this deal are running at the same time! Am I missing something here?

Still amazing!

I'm going for:
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Luigi's Mansion
Trace Memory

I might do a little bioshock on the 360 and some motorstorm on ps3.. and I dont know what esle, itll be a busy day, im not sure.. im not sure ill have enought time.

Another B2G1F and another contest? Rock on Gamestop and CheapyD!

I'd hit up Gamestop for

Tales of Vesperia
Ninja Gaiden II
Lego Batman

Yay! Hope I win this time!

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']I'd probably pick up some 360 games, if I end up near there this weekend. Closest one is 2 hours away....[/quote]

Wow, where do you live? I probably have at least 50 stores within 2 hours of me...

I suppose it is too early to hope for a used copy of Dead Space...

I'll have to go in for Civ:Rev, Tales of Vesperia and maybe Infinite Undiscovery for this round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back