GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking about picking up:
Super Monkey Ball (GC)
Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader (GC)
Jak II (PS2)
They are $5.99. I like the cheap, well reviewed stuff!

I'd like to pick up some used Phoenix Wrights, and Gamecube games that I still haven't played, if I can find them (MGS, Baten Kaitos, RE, etc)

Alright - a little competition with TRU...nice. I'd like to get Dead Space, Star War: TFU, and Fable 2 - but I don't think the odds are very good for me finding a preowned copy of Fable 2 before the sale ends...

I love these sales, as it gives me a chance to pick up some games that I have missed out on. Some of the ones I'm eyeballing are:

Assassins Creed
Gears of War (I know late to the party)
Lost Odyssey
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Sage

I am hunting with the store locator for a copy of "Armored Core: For Answer". Once I can snag that, I will be good to go with this deal (The other two games will be C.A. Holiday Gifts)!

I would get Dead Space (if available), Gears 1 and one more undecided game. I'm also thinking of purchasing a PSP so i may buy a three of those as well.

I don't usually buy used games, but I just might take advantage of this offer. I'll keep an eye out for Infinite Undiscovery, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, and... OK, I'll admit it... Sonic Chronicles.

Onimusha 4 and Onimusha Blade Warriors since I need to finish out my Onimusha collection.
Zone of Enders 2 if they have it since I recently got the first game.

Soul Calibur 4
GTA 4
SMT Nocturne

The latter is kinda hard to find still, I don't know why I didn't pick it up right at the time of the reprint...

it's finally time to grab another dual shock controller. for the games, hmmmn... Little Big Planet, Socom, Dead Space or NBA 2K9... ill be hoping that some people will at least get turned off by these games so that i can get them used. im really hoping for LBP and 2k9, i know... it's a long shot... but we'll have to wait and see.

sounds like a good deal but the two games i want, Gears of War 2 and CoD:WW wont be out till next month.
So probly gona get ninja gaiden 2, Devil May Cry 4, and Mass effect

I think I may have to see if I can find some of the more kid-friendly PS2 games. My girls always have fun playing this stuff, especailly the camera games.

Disney could put a Hannah Montanna sticker on an actaul lump of feces and my daughter would probably still want me to buy it for her.....

Probably gonna get 2 Dualshock 3's and maybe Wario Shake It for my nephew. Would be awesome to get Socom but probably wont find it, although I have heard there are problems with the online.

again...wow! would be great to find saints row 2, dead space... and...i am sure I could find something else. Too bad Fable 2 used probably wouldn't be there yet

i wouldnt mind buying madden 09, bioshock, wipeout pure (as well as a psp also lol) cuz lack of funda has kept me from buy ANY game for like 4 months lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back