GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna make a theme pack with The Incredible Hulk, IronMan, and I guess Lego Batman since there's no Dark Knight game.

I'm gonna use this sale to pick up some games that I missed because of lack of funds.

Devil May Cry 4, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction

In a perfect world - Tales of Vesperia, Dead Space, and Far Cry 2 (next week). In the real world, my 360 red ringed again, so probably some DS stuff to hold me over...

Some of the games I'm interested in are: Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Batman, simply because my son and I enjoyed playing Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga together so much!

Cheers and good luck to all.
--dng

Like to get:

Burnout Paradise (X360)
Devil May Cry 4 (X360)
Infinite Undiscovery (X360)

Patabon (PSP)
X-men Legends II (PSP)
Crisis Core (PSP)

I'd love to grab another copy Shadow of the Colossus since my last one was used as a coaster during a house party. Also thinking of grabbing a Sly Cooper games, since I've heard nothing but good things. Anyone have a Sly recommendations?

We've bought the family a Wii for Christmas, and I'd love to pick up a few more games, like Mario Galaxy and Lego Star Wars, and an extra Wii Wheel.

Too bad that I DON'T BUUY USED GAMES! Losers! How about a Buy 2 Get 1 Free NEW game sale like Toys R Us?! Never gonna happen, Gamestop's too greedy for that.

Listen guys, support the game industry, buy NEW games. The extra $10 in savings isn't worth killing your hobby.

And no, I don't work in the games industry, sadly.

Wow, there are a ton of games I might pick up. Off the top of my head, I'd like to pick up Oblivion...played it on PC, but might grab it on 360 anyway. Crackdown is one I might pick up to. Maybe Tiger Woods 09...even though it is so new.

EDIT: Just remembered that I've been considering picking up the PSP brite. Damn...tons of potential there. There is probably a dozen of games that I'd pick up.

Why does this promotion always come around when I'm broke?

I'd love to pick up COD 4, RSV 2, and who knows what else. Assassin's Creed probably.

I'd really love to to find a copy of Tales of the Abyss, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Other than that, used games I definitely see worth picking up would be any of the Pokemon games, another wireless guitar for my PS2, and maybe a couple of the GBA Final Fantasy's.

I'm thinking about picking up Arcana Hearts and Metal Slug Anthology, but I have no clue what the third one will be. i might have to pick through their Wii games. My collection is a little thin.

Man, there are so many exciting games coming out this year, I'd probably use the card to help get Prince of Persia (really excited about this game after seeing footage) and Fallout 3.

Cheers.

:wii: Metroid Prime 3
icongamecube.gif
Mario Sunshine
:wii: Zelda: Twilight Princess
iconxbox360.gif
Mass Effect
iconxbox360.gif
Dead Space
iconxbox360.gif
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Status