GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mostly DS RPGs, like Final Fantasy IV, World Ends With You, Etrian Oddysey, and so on, but I'm also interested in picking up some recent PC games, like Orange Box and Fallout 3.

I don't know if I'll be able to find 3 games priced right, but if I end up heading over I think I'll look for

Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise
Rock Band 2 game only
Too Human
Wario Land Shake It

.... I dunno, even after the deal I'm not sure it'd be worth the money. I already have a lot of games and a gross new WoW addiction.

Picking up Lost Odyssey, No Tales of Vespia and Metroid for Wii. I still have yet to play Metriod :( Was going to wait a bit and just get Last Remnant but now I can wait on that since Ill have lost Odyssey :D

guess its time to grab some recent games that would be traded in quickly. Might pick up SCIV, Force Unleashed and I guess Too Human or Mercs 2

Well I just picked up an Xbox 360 so I'd say Gears of War, Viva Pinata, and Operation Darkness are on my list of games I can't get on my PS3 so those are some of the games I'm going to be looking into. I'm sure there are others I'm actually heading down there in about an hour so we shall see.

I'd like to pick up Gears of War to play through again on a harder difficulty level. Practice for 11/07!

Also, maybe some of the old Phoenix Wright games for DS since I'm enjoying Apollo Justice and have never played the older titles.

I'd like to get heavenly sword, R6V2, and maybe NHL 09. But SOCOM will take up most of my gaming time for the next few months. That and GOW2...

im gonna pick up heavenly sword, god of war chains of Olympus and world ends with you
span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }

Picked up Soul Calibur Legends and Dirge of Cerburus and Wild Arms 5 CE. WA5 wad the artbook and everything, so I really wanted it and the other two were minor wants so I figured why not? Worked out to $34 total, so about $11/12 per game which isn't bad at all.

Whenever Gamestop has a sale like this, I always use it to pick up any great games I never got around to actually purchasing, but mostly with the older consoles like Gamecube or PS2. Now that the used sections have some more current titles, I'd like to grab a copy of Burnout Paradise, maybe pick up Lost Odyessy, and I'd still love to grab Mario Baseball on the GC one of these days.

Definitely going to get Burnout Paradise, Call of Duty 2, and The Orange Box. I've played them all, but now I need to get them for keeps.

I've got a real racing jones going on (which is somewhat unusual for me!). I think I'll grab:

Moto GP07
Burnout Paradise
Test Drive Unlimited

Wow, kinda glad I didn't find anything at Toys R Us

Looking to do some DS/360 crossover work if I can. Some combos of Dead Rising, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, possibly Vesperia with Dragon Quest IV, Disgaea, Kirby Super Star, World Ends with You, FF Tactics A2. Keeping an eye out for non-greatest hits Colossus too.

Probably going to get something for ps2, 3 and 360;

Something like Ratchet and Clank for ps3 and whatever else the store just happens to have in stock.

TRU with their b2g1 and now gamestop. I'm gonna be hella broke, (yes i'm bringing back hella)

Plannin to pick up:
- Okami (Wii)
- Skate (XBOX360)
- Bourne Conspiracy (XBOX360)

since i am going to be purchasing an xbox 360 real soon might as well pick up games now.

Dead Space (when it comes out)
Grand Theft Auto IV
Call Of Duty 4
Halo 3
Rockband 2
and last but not least, Viva Pinata!

+1 for a sweet deal coming around again so soon.

Picking up:

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
FF: Ring of Fates
Mario Kart DS

Yeah, I've been busy for years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back