GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time, I found it's hard to find 3 used games at once that I actually want at Gamestop. Too bad I don't want Ironman, COD3, or any sports 08 games.

Here's what I am looking for used, if I can find any 3, I'll pick them up.

(PS3)
Uncharted
Elder Scrolls IV
COD4
Orange Box
Ratchet & Clank Future

I would like

Infinite Undiscovery
Gears of War
rainbow six vegas 2

some cheaper games I would like to pick up now
Saints row
assassins creed

orange box (double dip) for xbox live play already have on pc.
DMC 4 CE if i can find it

I'm hoping to score Fifa 09. I know it's only $5 off, but I can combine it and pick something else up that I have been neglecting... CoD4, Orange Box, Burnout

The plan would be to find three used Wii Fits and then make mad profit. More likely, PS2 titles:

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
Okami
Lego Batman

I am still wanting to get

Manhunt
Manhunt II
Psychonauts
Metal gear solid snake eater
GTA Vice City Stories
Ratchet and Clank Size Matters
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
Space Invaders Extreme

Much more on my list but this is a start.

Hope to grab a PSP used bundle shortly. I'd have a nice collection started with the two freebies and a three pack with this. Great offers rolling right now.

Hmm there's way too many stuff for me to get.

ALL 360 Games
- Dead Space
- Call of Duty 4
- Infinite Undiscovery
- Army of Two
- Silent Hill 5
- + much more

I will be looking for the following:

:360: Saints Row 2
:360: Incredible Hulk
:360: Iron man

Really anything that is realtively new to make up with Saints Row 2

I'm on the hunt for Lego Star Wars. My one store had none aside of the Original Trilogy copies of the game with the funky generic game covers, and the other store only had one copy in stock without the instructions and the jewel case it was in looked like a 10 year old kid dropped it down a flight of stairs then crushed it with a skateboard. Why people take such pathetic care with their games is beyond my understanding.

:360: Battle Fantasia
:360: Bladestorm: The Hundred’ Years War
:360: Fracture
:360: Operation Darkness
:360: Robert Ludlum’s The Bourne Conspiracy
:360: Silent Hill: Homecoming
:360: Spectral Force 3
:360: Star Wars: Force Unleashed

I'll see if i get lucky with these. If not ill pick up some old cheaper games i missed (DoA4, Top Spin 2, etc)

I just got back from there. Picked up Assassin's Creed, Smackdown vs/ Raw 2008, and got Unreal Tournament for free, all for PS3.

Sure would love me one of those gift cards. I'd pick up Fallout 3 or Little Big Planet in a heartbeat.

I've been wanting Etrian Odyssey 2, Izuna 2, and Anno 1701 for the DS for awhile. Now looks like a good time to pick them up!

Hi! I, SankethY definitely want to pick up a bunch of upcoming titles, as many as I can buy really! I am definitely getting Guitar Hero 4: World Tour, and I am just renting Dead Space and LittleBig Planet, and I still want Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, and Fallout 3! So yeah, 100$ would set me way ahead on my gaming schedule :D
Good Luck ErBody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back